Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 85. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 10:37:00 AM
Absolutely if we hold our cryptocoins value price at the market will soars high. Big waves of increase of price in the market if we just hold our cryptocoins especially at bitcoin and ethereum. I believe that this two coins are the barometer of cryptocurrency, once they arise all cryptocoins will follow and that's my observation.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
April 18, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
If you're gonna base from simple economics of supply-demand, that logic has a point. Although in reality it doesn't happen exactly that way, and you might actually hurt the token/coin economy by blatantly holding.

If you're gonna hold, at least do something for it, promote it, offer services regarding it, or anyway that can stir the token's market. Just simple holding wouldn't do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 10:23:48 AM
sure now is best time for buying altcoins and hold for long term, we can see now all coins has green and till year end its will grow more than now so dont miss it this best chace for hold

Yes, I quite exciting in this current market condition. It seems this month will be the altcoin month.
I hope no more FUD or fake news again that can bring the price down.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 10:20:16 AM
I am confident that the market capitalization this year will be higher. This is due to the interest of large investors. Everyone understands that they can make good money and the crypto market does not give them peace. I am sure that this year there will be strong rallies.
Activity: 462
April 18, 2018, 10:16:04 AM
I think that holding is a very good strategy. All the markets now are in recession, so the holders will get their benefits in the future

Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
April 18, 2018, 10:15:58 AM
sure now is best time for buying altcoins and hold for long term, we can see now all coins has green and till year end its will grow more than now so dont miss it this best chace for hold

In the crypto market world, the less the coin circulation is the higher the chance of the coin to pump on it's higher price value that's why people and dev main wallets are holding their coins and they're even burning some of the main dev wallet coins just to suppress the total supply in order the suppress the circulating coins and people and investors will then realized that the coin will have the potential to surge and the price value will increase over due time.
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
April 18, 2018, 10:13:05 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Holding is one of the reason why an Altcoin will pump because when people wanted to invest more of that coin but the circulation is very limited then that's the reason why it will pump just like Bitcoin.
There are only 21 million of Bitcoins but around 16.5 million is circulating but most of that circulation supply, people and investors are holding it so that's the reason why the Bitcoin price is higher today since the circulation is very limited but at the same time the demand is somehow higher.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 04:22:10 PM
Many factors affect instability. There is always a drop in the market and there is growth. This policy and the media, all around affects the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 15, 2018, 05:42:59 AM
I believe the price of coins in the market will rise again after several months continues to decline as overall bitcoin and altcoin prices annually continue to increase.
The price of a very fluctuating coin is common in this cryptocurrency so there is no need to worry.
Activity: 200
April 15, 2018, 05:39:21 AM
Absolutely. Holding our cryptocoins atleast a year will create a massive growth at our invested cryptocoins because value price of cryptocoins are base on it's supply and demand. The lower the supply and the higher of demand the more valuable our cryptocoins are. Trust and holding is patience for me, have it at those reliable cryptos  then you will be profited high.
Activity: 490
April 15, 2018, 05:29:19 AM
Holding a coin is one of the attempts to wait for the price to go up and make a profit. As it is now better to hold hold of the coins we have.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 15, 2018, 05:09:32 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I hope in the half of 2018 the price of crypto market will recover from ilness. It has been months the price is suffering from red fever because of bans and FUDs. There are many new investors ( whale ) in cryptocurrency. George Soros is one of them. He is a whale. It a good sentiment to the market. It proves us that cryptocurrency is worth investing.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
April 15, 2018, 05:00:00 AM
It's not an easy task to hold because it can cause mental stress. It can be depressing to see your dumped coin stay at the bottom. Maybe when the current fuds news are over and new investors will be confident to come in and coins will grow again
Activity: 28
April 14, 2018, 11:28:00 PM
prices will go up but quite slowly and it could be some time before december 2017 prices. bitcoin futures is to blame.

Go Green!
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
April 14, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

In crypto, prices go up and down, so it will surely go up, but nobody knows when, if you are holding a good crypto and not "shit coin" the price will surely go up someday
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
April 14, 2018, 03:10:05 PM
The market of cryptocurrencies has still a lot of potential to offer, remember that professionals and large financial institutions have just begun to invest and much more they will invest in the future.

Of course, the time of easy earnings like the start and end of 2017 is gone forever. The market is rapidly increasing its complexity and will need more and more preparation and technical expertise.

I think holding is mandatory. Total crypto market capitalization has risen by around 34 times in 2017, but it is still tiny when compared to many other markets. For example, is 17 times lower than the gold market, 60 times lower than the paper money market (dollar, euro and other fiat currencies) and 137 times even smaller than the world stock market.
Activity: 1
April 14, 2018, 03:00:48 PM
I think that is one of the big problems everyone looking to get rich without any effort.  Life just doesn’t work that way.  To find good opportunities takes much work actually.  Due diligence is the key.  Don’t just jump into these get rich quick schemes, most are just that schemes to get your hard earned money.  Marinecoin has a refreshing and practical approach to their ico.  They have designed their blockchain to grow long term slow and steady.  Using time dilution technology to release the coins slowly over time to as many people as want to work for them.  20,000 MTC for each completed artificial intelligence assignment.  That platform has built in value in the iot industry. IoT is the future for machine to machine transactions at high speeds and low costs. You can do your own due diligence here   marineco/in
Activity: 167
April 13, 2018, 03:33:32 PM
Artificial intelligence airdrop. A combination of virtual digital currency. Marinecoin’s ico is used to assign each worker to the currency through AI, and each day is 20000mtc.

This new approach can help develop stronger communities in a very short time. Community building is the most important. Marinecoin is the first AI, dev-less, Miner-less community - time dilution technology.

Built for M2M IoT payments. All of us can participate. New ico run.https://marineco.in/forum/You can find what you want at MTC BBS, 20000mtc per person per day.
Activity: 34
April 12, 2018, 08:48:25 PM
The price also depends on what is the function of that coin...
Activity: 34
April 12, 2018, 08:40:29 PM
When half of the hodlers hold their coin. theres a chance that the price will rise also
Pages:
Jump to: