Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 83. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 03:35:00 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

chances are yes with us holding and waiting it will return the price because at times like this many people are buying altcoin and start investing, in the long run, to earn profits because with many people who buy altcoin it can help altcoin prices will rise
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
Believing that it is now better to hold the coins,
because the fluctuating nature of crypto makes a mess that we can predict roughly.
we all know that most crypto currencies have lowered prices overtime.
 there is not a bad time to look at the price graph of cryptocurrency.
And i am fully convinced that the crypto market will recover soon. there is a nice change in BTC prices.
Activity: 196
April 18, 2018, 01:55:46 PM
Holding is main thing in crypto space i guess. Also the price of any thing, no matter what market, depends on demand and supply ratio. If more people will come into crypto sphere and wants to buy bitcoin in first choice then obviously the price of bitcoin will increase as the supply is limited. Same goes to other top coins as well.
Activity: 267
Merit: 77
April 18, 2018, 01:20:16 PM
I'd say hold on BTC and ETH, maybe a hand full of others. Other than that I would not be so in to hodling.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
April 18, 2018, 01:15:31 PM
It isn't that easy as you say. Yes you are going to earn more and better returns if you hodl. But that depends on the coin you invest in and its fundamentals. Investing your money in any coin and hodling wouldn't help in the prices to go up but a coin with real world use cases and a working product is whats going to make the price go up for it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 18, 2018, 01:05:37 PM
The fluctuating market movement is characteristic because the market is speculative.
So there is no fear about it.
Hold and wait if you go down. And if  you can only hold when you're losing direction,
but if you're losing direction, but if you're lucky there's no points, it's all going to be in vain.
Activity: 215
Merit: 21
April 18, 2018, 01:03:14 PM
Not point to sell right now IMO, coz it is not the best market time, need to wait when the market will restore a bit, some good news will help with it.
Activity: 112
April 18, 2018, 01:02:47 PM
The problem is that most people here expect only net profit, not prospects of market growth in general. But the prices can't grow all the time.
Activity: 98
April 18, 2018, 12:58:56 PM
Holding with FOMO price is the worst thing ever, like ADA, XVG, TRX ? You bought ADA when it was 1.2$ then it went down to 0.9$ and you was like : "Oh come on, it will go up again, to the moon... JUST HODL" and now you lost everything haha Smiley Hold the new coin, not the coin was pumped to the moon then drop to hell. Always have a plan with your money bro Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
April 18, 2018, 12:56:10 PM
I think not necessarily, because not all coin that we hold the price will increase (only some altcoin will increase the price when we hold).
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 18, 2018, 12:55:33 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

agreed. Some really good motivation is needed for bull run like last year, like huge company (unicorn) pushing own coin or huge investment company
This year, the reason for the huge growth will be the arrival on the crypto market of institutional investors.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 18, 2018, 12:43:37 PM
Theres no accurate answer if prices is an issue,because crypto is volatile but being manipulated buy the whales.
So if there would be new good growth it doesn't mean were heading for pump again.as what ive said its too good to be true..the best way stilll is wait and expect nothing but just what Market will give us
Activity: 108
April 18, 2018, 12:42:52 PM
not all altcoins you hold will increase in price, because there is altcoin whose price does not increase at all (although it increases, at most only 5% of the starting price). so before you hold, you must carefully select the altcoin what you want to hold.
Activity: 136
April 18, 2018, 12:33:27 PM
better keep your digital assets because most are still in the correction phase,
 rather than wasting your assets, but losing a lot in the process.
crypto is very volatile and prices can change in minutes and the next hour.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
https://assetsplit.org/
April 18, 2018, 12:24:35 PM
If you hold your coins for few years, that there is a big chance that you will get some profit, it is unlikely that we will stay at these prices.
Activity: 152
April 18, 2018, 12:23:06 PM
it all depends on the price of how you buy, and if it is sold now whether it has reached the price of your wishes. and if you believe that the price can still rise why not continue to hold the first let the more profitable.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 18, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

In crypto, prices go up and down, so it will surely go up, but nobody knows when, if you are holding a good crypto and not "shit coin" the price will surely go up someday
Someday , that's the primary problem to make profit. You should figure out when it could happened , not just put the money randomly and wait everything could be fine to move up later.
That's a big mistake , don't gamble on your future investment , it would give you a disappointment result mostly when you rely on luck without know things. By trading you would actively make a research , get some experiences and knowledge , not just watch and learn nothing.
This is how trading is the  best strategy to earn money  Cool
Longterm investment is still questionable between we will get profit and not profit like you have reached the target time you should sell but the price decreased so you will wait again. Does not mean I don't believe in the future of bitcoin that will have a high price, but the thing to remember is the price of bitcoin can decrease rapidly. This should be considered by investors who will invest long term.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 11:53:37 AM
If you just keep your coins, then the price of this in itself does not increase. There should be some impetus in the market to make a big demand and someone started buying coins at a price higher than they offer. Then the market will start to grow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
April 18, 2018, 11:48:06 AM
It is true that our holding coin makes us believe that the price will increase. But for now I think the price of ethereum and bitcoin still tend to be stable in the past few weeks. That means it's possible the price will continue like this as if there is no significant improvement.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 18, 2018, 11:44:13 AM
yes, I believe the market will rise again we can see the track record last year, the market had plummeted before the price soared.
now we can also see the market is getting green again. I think this is just a game of big investors to play the market price
Pages:
Jump to: