Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 84. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 11:41:01 AM
I believe that the best strategy in this market is to holding. I think this market, in the future, will be much more valued.
For this reason I prefer not to wait patiently, except for the need.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
April 18, 2018, 11:40:49 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

In crypto, prices go up and down, so it will surely go up, but nobody knows when, if you are holding a good crypto and not "shit coin" the price will surely go up someday
Someday , that's the primary problem to make profit. You should figure out when it could happened , not just put the money randomly and wait everything could be fine to move up later.
That's a big mistake , don't gamble on your future investment , it would give you a disappointment result mostly when you rely on luck without know things. By trading you would actively make a research , get some experiences and knowledge , not just watch and learn nothing.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 11:40:38 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Holding can make the price back to its glory but you're right that it will not the same last 2017. But it doesn't mean that is the final answer for we all know bitcoin is volatile.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 18, 2018, 11:37:24 AM
hey if your question was : if everyone is holding, how the price can go up? - Its pretty simple if there are new buyers and they want  e.g. an bitcoin and everyone is holding, they need to pay higher prices, so you see, the price will rise if demand increases
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 18, 2018, 11:34:34 AM
The market has fallen sharply, we should not sell at this time because we will not be profitable. Holding is the best thing we should do at this moment. I believe that in a few months the market will recover and grow stronger. Because cryptocurrency is a market with great potential and power. Besides, right now it is also an opportunity for us to invest in crypto if we want to make a huge profit in the next few years.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
April 18, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
well!! i do believe that the market will get surge up and give us more benefit perhaps than last time so be optimistic !! Wink Smiley
I think holding is good to prevent lose coin for entire time of dropping then surely the price will goes up that give us a lot of benefit when its rise again. Also holding is the right thing to do and good decision too especially to those have potential coins, also its better if you dont easily scared or panicked just waiting and be patient these are the right thing to do.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
April 18, 2018, 11:27:03 AM
There is no  precise prediction statement that price will go up, if there be any, then its just an assumption. Supply and demand determines the market conditions to a large extent. Let's hope the market recover soon.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 11:26:45 AM
I think that holding is a very good strategy. All the markets now are in recession, so the holders will get their benefits in the future

Yes right, holding is the best strategy to get profit, I do not like to sell with loss position so I always wait patiently, and I'm sure that the price of all cryptocurrency will soon improve when entering spring.
Activity: 98
April 18, 2018, 11:19:28 AM
well!! i do believe that the market will get surge up and give us more benefit perhaps than last time so be optimistic !! Wink Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 11:16:04 AM
Everyone said that holding is a good decision but I think in some point it is good to those potential coins or token you have but to those coins you hold that may not more potential or not gaining popularity I suggest that sell it immediately or lost nothing.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 11:12:46 AM
I can afford to hold so I am.  And yes I think prices will go up on a lot of coins.  But if you are paying 22% on credit cards or need to make the months mortgage or whatever I can understand letting some go.  If you cannot afford to lose it do not have it invested probably. 
Activity: 320
April 18, 2018, 11:07:10 AM
sure now is best time for buying altcoins and hold for long term, we can see now all coins has green and till year end its will grow more than now so dont miss it this best chace for hold

Yes, I quite exciting in this current market condition. It seems this month will be the altcoin month.
I hope no more FUD or fake news again that can bring the price down.
Something tells me that by the end of the month there will be another drawdown in price, because normal news for growth there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

I also believe that the market will grow, perhaps even higher than last time, but the fall will then be even more rapid, this is a vicious circle, and we can't avoid this..
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 10:55:46 AM
It does not necessarily mean that if you wait and hold you would immediately stop a price drop abd turn the market into gree. What holding does is preventing any further damage that could be done to bitcoin's value. It's like putting out the fire on the dtove to save the food from burning. And it is a better alternative to selling wgen tge prices are dropping sinve it still involves you in the bitcoin scene and holding helps prevent price from continuing to decrease.
Holding is best to do when there's a dumping in the market then wait until its price goes up. Also i have been doing holding when the price of crypto falling since i started in crypto, also holding is the way to immediately prevent from continuously dropping of coin. And it better to do holding of many people because some of them are easily scared when there's dropping so they sell their coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
April 18, 2018, 10:51:27 AM
One major factor that affects it's price is the regulations that are happening here and there, I think it will crawl back again to the top when these things are finished. Another is it's popularity, one of the reason that surges is it became popular and investors was dragged and decide to buy BTC.
The media is a big impact in Bitcoin's ups and downs, when somebody that is famous and rich made a statement and it's goes public, surely the price will  be affected. Somewhat says that media cannot really accept Bitcoin and making a way to pull it down but others are just people who wants stories for their own self interests and hidden agendas. Another is the country banning crytp exchanges, people won't risk being captivated and would just dump resulting to declination of Bitcoin. There are people who believed and still holding Bitcoin believing it will be mainstream.

That's right. The cryptocurrency market is a market that's like no other because it is a currency market that is not backed by the normal reserves like the traditional currencies that every country have, therefore, there are so many unconventional factors that affects its rise and fall. Having said, I agree with you on the fact that the act of "holding" of many people somehow affects its value because there are less transactions happening in the market. However, fortunately, there are so many other factors like the ones affecting altcoins and other projects that could help in the promotion of cryptocurrencies, which in turn, would help it gain more value or at least get back what it lost.
Activity: 23
April 18, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

agreed. Some really good motivation is needed for bull run like last year, like huge company (unicorn) pushing own coin or huge investment company
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
April 18, 2018, 10:47:07 AM
The HODL strategy is the best strategy, especially during this market conditions. Whales want us to sell cryptos for the low price, but we mustn't sell it! I hold all my cryptos and buy some promising coins for the low price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
April 18, 2018, 10:45:32 AM
I think someone manipulate this market! Cause capitalization growth, but market on the bottom, whats wrong ?)
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 18, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
It does not necessarily mean that if you wait and hold you would immediately stop a price drop abd turn the market into gree. What holding does is preventing any further damage that could be done to bitcoin's value. It's like putting out the fire on the dtove to save the food from burning. And it is a better alternative to selling wgen tge prices are dropping sinve it still involves you in the bitcoin scene and holding helps prevent price from continuing to decrease.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
April 18, 2018, 10:39:45 AM
Not that easily mate that we can get that prices as we do taht thing but with the low of supply and demands. It discribes how prices affects it. As long as many people wanted to buy that coin, they will offer how much money they want to be bought it.
Pages:
Jump to: