Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 82. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 11:29:40 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Investors make money by buying low prices then selling it high. Remember that the prices will not stay at a low price forever, there will be time that it will go up and it is enough for you to sell it.
Activity: 123
April 22, 2018, 11:24:59 AM
Bear markets and low prices are normal for a market and that is how investors make money by buying low and selling high. The prices will not stay down forever and they will go up enough for you to sell
Activity: 168
April 22, 2018, 09:14:12 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I think so too.  That soon the price will rise.  Now the market is green for a week now.  And this is good.
Activity: 162
April 22, 2018, 09:12:49 AM
The current encryption market is continuing to rise and is still rising. I believe this is not the highest price and the price will continue to increase. You should hold this time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
April 22, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

Im still holding and still believing on crypto and blockchain. Its time to buy more because its cheap ,when time comes and crypto get famous and everybody will be going to use crypto thats the time all my sufferings today will be worth it. The top coins are worth holding because they have actual potential in the future down the years, the more small and volatile altcoins  We must wait, and the positions will be strengthened even more than they were. By the end of the year, the rate will be many times greater than we imagine.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 08:53:06 AM
 a lot of people who want the price to go up, but it's a bit difficult, because it may need to consider the market  replay, i think holding is right !
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 08:51:03 AM
Yes it works but often It happens so you hold your coins for later and when it takes a couple of months they become much cheaper and then you regret you did not sell it right after ICO.
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 08:48:17 AM
of course, I think it will certainly increase in the coming time, Hold for the long term and reap high profits is the right strategy the encryption market. normal market fluctuation so this time should invest in altcoin to make a profit, I believe it will increase in the coming time.
Activity: 168
April 22, 2018, 08:46:03 AM
I'd say hold on BTC and ETH, maybe a hand full of others. Other than that I would not be so in to hodling.

I agree. The top coins are worth holding because they have actual potential in the future down the years, the more small and volatile altcoins - not so much.
Activity: 322
April 22, 2018, 08:44:46 AM
I think we should not panic and sell bitcoins now. We must wait, and the positions will be strengthened even more than they were. By the end of the year, the rate will be many times greater than we imagine.
Activity: 91
April 22, 2018, 08:39:16 AM
I think a valuable coin can be held, and holding it for a long time will increase your profit. Long term can help you make a lot of money. However, if you want to make a profit in the short term, trade daily and accumulate any profits you see at the first glance. Just enter and exit.
Activity: 175
April 22, 2018, 08:36:55 AM
Prices will definitely go up and who knows it might surpass the December trend and most coins might test new all time highs from there. There's no yardstick to determine how high prices will go but prices will definitely go up. Nothing stays down for ever.
Activity: 156
April 22, 2018, 08:35:02 AM
Absolutely it will rise higher, the lesser supply at the market the more valuable cryptocoins are. If we just hold our coins not to sell at a lower price and if it's not necessary to sell our crytocoins the more valuable it will be in the future. I prefer to hold and it is all worth in hodling because high profits will be ours sooner.
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 08:20:42 AM
It's not an easy task to hold because it can cause mental stress. It can be depressing to see your dumped coin stay at the bottom. Maybe when the current fuds news are over and new investors will be confident to come in and coins will grow again
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
April 22, 2018, 08:18:31 AM
Hold for the long-term and reap the heavy profit is the right strategy in crypto market. But, If you want to profit in short-term then trade daily and accumulate whatever profit you see in the first look. Just enter and exit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 08:17:59 AM
It sure is the way to go. It is better to hold you digital assets due mainly it is still in its correction phase, rather than squander your assets then loss a lot in the process, and the added non profit due to non generation of enough returns. Cryptocurrency is extremely volatile and prices could change the next hour, however, most of it have a mean rising pattern in general. Which means that it is rising no matter how small.
One thing I've learned about crypto industry is not to do panic selling.

altcoin may not rise because if we hold and we do not find time to be able to return the price and that too the same, and better if you hold and invest in bitcoin with long term and it can benefit, especially if you buy altcoin and it greatly helped the rise of altcoin prices
Activity: 101
April 21, 2018, 08:34:28 AM
i suggest holding right now will bring a great profit
chances are yes with us holding and waiting it will return the price because at times like this many people are buying altcoin and start investing, in the long run, to earn profits because with many people who buy altcoin it can help altcoin prices will rise
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
April 21, 2018, 08:23:56 AM
Price fluctuation is normal in all trading platform the people who really looking for long term profit they can hold
In crypto currency 1 month holding is equal to one year holding in traditional equity trading . So find dump and pump period bag your coins.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 05:42:29 AM
 It's hard to guess the market situation. We can't decide the market situation.now the market is better the few months ago ,holding is right !
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 21, 2018, 03:44:02 AM
cryptocurrency is a potential market. I believe that in the next few years it will grow strongly, be accepted in major countries, and be widely used in trading. At present, crypto prices are on the rise, but their prices are still low compared to the peak they have ever reached. So the best thing to do if we want to be profitable is to hold and wait until the market recovers.
Pages:
Jump to: