Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 87. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 09, 2018, 06:12:03 PM
I can't guess what would happen to a sharp jump in prices, but I'm sure that prices will soon begin to rise gradually.

many altcoyins have already begun to grow yesterday. However, later they fell again due to the drawdown of bitcoin, but the situation on the market is already gradually changing for the better)
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 06:09:44 PM
i think if you have some good coins, holding for long term can help you earn some money, just forget about the prices now, and keep patient to wait for long enought to get your profit goal

This is the best advice. If the coins are good, just hold and wait for better times. This correction is almost over and the sun is going to shine again.
When the project is created successfully, the coins they distributed has a potential to grow which will become profitable to hold for a long time because you are sure that it will not lose its value, but will become popular to many investors. Good coins can be profitable for more than year of holding that is why there is nothing to do but be patient.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 05:26:01 PM
So far there is no clear bullish tendency - so there is no point buying.
If there is something left from December, like many - you need to hold, because it makes no sense to sell
Activity: 921
April 09, 2018, 05:23:17 PM
I can't guess what would happen to a sharp jump in prices, but I'm sure that prices will soon begin to rise gradually.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
April 09, 2018, 05:20:53 PM
You just need to calm down a little. The price will necessarily increase. This is a temporary correction, the more you know, that so already was. Just wait.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 04:18:08 PM
i think if you have some good coins, holding for long term can help you earn some money, just forget about the prices now, and keep patient to wait for long enought to get your profit goal

This is the best advice. If the coins are good, just hold and wait for better times. This correction is almost over and the sun is going to shine again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 03:59:07 AM
Do not panic and sell when its dump, wait a minimum of 2x and than sell, but its minimum, now market is going to recover
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 03:27:54 AM
It will be better for you to hold your coins now and don't sell at dip or you have a great loss.
Surely a time is coming soon that will favour the market, which will give rise to the price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
One more week for кpиптoвaлют comes to the end on negative territory. Attempts to develop correction led to a new wave of sales...
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
April 07, 2018, 01:13:42 PM
All of course depends on what you hold, if absolutely a non-coin, then most likely there will be no growth.
Activity: 686
April 07, 2018, 01:08:07 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

It will take long time for the market to make a bull run like December, It was due to the forks free money and hype of Bitcoin last year that made the surge so fast. This year will be year of the bear, but hopefully bitcoin will recover soon.
Activity: 420
April 07, 2018, 01:05:33 PM
Hold for the long-term and reap the heavy profit is the right strategy in crypto market. But, If you want to profit in short-term then trade daily and accumulate whatever profit you see in the first look. Just enter and exit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
April 05, 2018, 07:29:35 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
holding is the best choice when the state of the coin is erratic. holding also able to give us opportunity price high enough for future. with grow up coins, the market will also get green on the graph.
One major thing that affects the crypto industry and its markets is the regulations on it and the bad or fake news that's revolving around it. I don't always care about regulations I just tend to hold my token and sell it on my desired price.
Activity: 157
April 04, 2018, 01:36:32 PM
Quite possible. Crowdholding is a very strong thing - we should pay attention to that; trading decides a lot with the prices.
Activity: 252
April 04, 2018, 01:30:57 PM
Hold your coins until when you will get profit on investment, Crypto market price down now but it will back again coming few days.

Yes that is right hold your coins then sell when you happy or satisfy in your profit. Ofcourse crypto market will go up again always remember what goes up must come down and what goes down must come up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 04, 2018, 01:07:00 PM
not all altcoins you hold will increase in price, because there is altcoin whose price does not increase at all (although it increases, at most only 5% of the starting price). so before you hold, you must carefully select the altcoin what you want to hold.
Activity: 364
April 04, 2018, 12:57:02 PM
Yes! But how, why and when? We have only trust in Bitcoin according to our previous experience but we don’t know or we don’t search the Question. If we are trying to search the question its must be clear to ours what should we do? Holding or selling. We know when the product has high demand that time price of the product having well. This is the law of supply chin, it the term of economic.
Now question how and when the price will rise? The answer also clearer. When the people start to purchase the price must be increased day by day. But fact is that if the coin holding on their hand how its possible? It’s impossible unless selling the coin. If they sell their coin and investor also interested to purchase and the buyer or investor helps to increase the price involving in negotiation. So it’s time to see how the price of Bitcoin go up!!
Activity: 336
April 04, 2018, 10:14:09 AM
If I think bitcoin will rise again. Indeed, for now bitcoin has decreased due to global issues. But I still believe that the more bitcoin users will experience an increase in price.
Activity: 392
April 04, 2018, 10:11:24 AM
all hope for the best, but nobody knows the future all still in the form of hope. we are waiting for good news. I'm waiting for a hike like late last year

I think there will be a deal for a high price between miners when bitcoin halves. I think it will happen, and will increase in the next few years. if this is about altcoin, it will go up because of bitcoin support
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
April 04, 2018, 09:57:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: