Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit - page 5. (Read 244898 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
July 24, 2018, 11:29:33 PM
Of course, you should still hold the coins.
And if you sell it, you will experience a loss and this is according to me useless.
You can hold the coins because I believe that the market will soon experience the crypto improvements.
And if this is seen as the year 2017 that will ride crypto market at the end of 2018.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 11:19:29 PM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

Many people believe that altcoin will recover and increase. But, you want to hold or quit it depends on you. I think you can still survive with the coins you have, keep analyzing the coins you have, if you think the coins are difficult to increase, you can still sell them and reinvest them into coins that have the potential to increase.

yeah agree
alt coins will grow, and everytime btc grow, and alt red its good to buy cause means green will come to it
but if btc trend down and alt red, dont buy too fast, cause it means dump will come
Activity: 59
July 24, 2018, 11:08:23 PM
you can quit some , just to fill your pocket, but let some for trading,
pray for me i could made 10btc this year  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 10:58:50 PM
Indeed, currently, the Cryptocurrency Market is experiencing a price decline, but I believe this will not last long, the Cryptocurrency Market will soon recover.
My advice is that you should hold your coins and keep monitoring the Cryptocurrency market conditions.
Indeed, there are times when markets experience price reductions because the Cryptocurrency world is volatile so we must be more patient in these conditions and always be sure that the Cryptocurrency will recover.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:58:33 PM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

If we look back, many giants need time to grow into what it is today, and that is not a short period.
Indeed some altcoin get wonders in the last year, but I think that does not apply at any time.
And investment always takes time, and patience is the most important attribute to success in this field.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
July 24, 2018, 01:24:08 PM
If you never hodl you will never win in crypto. So..if you can not hodl you better quit crypto. Crypto is for hodl investor. Even if you are expert in konvensional trading you will get rekt in crypto if you do daily trading especially if you use 100x laverage. Hold your portofolio untill you lose it all or win big.
Activity: 41
July 24, 2018, 04:12:12 AM
I am buying into new position in alts at present, I think alts will get a nice run soon
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
July 23, 2018, 07:18:43 PM
We do not know what is the persent of you losses. As for me i hold all my crypto. I have very big losses near 80% and for me to sell all my altcoins is really hard. I hope, sometimes they will go up.
But if you have only 25% of losses i can advise you to sell all and buy deeper, because we will have bear market at altcoin market for long time.
The crypto still has so many demands, i don't care how much i lost as long as i can still keep my coin because i believe about the future of altcoin in the future. You can see that how the crypto has created another comeback. Bitcoin was gradually increase and then those people are selling at the deeper price will be regret it.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
July 23, 2018, 07:01:17 PM
Hello...Friends

Many people believe that altcoin will recover and increase. But, you want to hold or quit it depends on you. I think you can still survive with the coins you have, keep analyzing the coins you have, if you think the coins are difficult to increase, you can still sell them and reinvest them into coins that have the potential to increase.
Activity: 89
July 23, 2018, 06:46:54 PM
Hello...Friends

It doesn't have to be that extreme, like all or nothing, the drops on the market are common and if you're patient than you can still get some profits, plus, if you have some spared money you can still invest on altcoins of other kind to keep building your portfolio.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
July 23, 2018, 06:40:47 PM
Hello...Friends

If you don't want what you are doing anymore quit because I see you don't have perseverance on what you want to do. Hold if you still believe that in few months alts will goes up and rise again because that is their nature they are volatile that can go up and down anytime.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 23, 2018, 06:38:04 PM
We do not know what is the persent of you losses. As for me i hold all my crypto. I have very big losses near 80% and for me to sell all my altcoins is really hard. I hope, sometimes they will go up.
But if you have only 25% of losses i can advise you to sell all and buy deeper, because we will have bear market at altcoin market for long time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 12:24:28 PM
Now it is definitely not profitable to leave the market. He fell heavily. So you need to wait for him to grow up. I think that soon we will see the growth of the market. I hope this happens by the end of the summer
Activity: 126
July 23, 2018, 08:31:37 AM
If you are in a difficult situation of making trading or buy and sell in the market or trading sites then it is better if you just hodl your coins or token for a while in your wallet , and avoid quiting for you are in losing side, so keep the struggle and find good technique in your work.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2018, 08:06:29 AM
if you are a person who understands the trading situation you will not think to get out of the crypto market. I saranka you to stay afloat not until you stop and lose
trust me everything will get better again

QUITTER never wins! just hold buddy. as you can see today the market is getting more grass on the ground.
time has come though the rocket does not have enough gas to fly the engineers are working hard now. in just a few days we can see the rocket to fly and the market will be insane and every holder will have the best time of their life. now if you want to quit it's up to you but don't be a loser. just hold and wait.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 12:12:13 AM
Most of us is holding their coins in a long term to make it grow if the coins that they have will pump in market. And some of us quitting quickly because the coins that they have is down.
Activity: 43
July 21, 2018, 05:38:39 AM
Just HODL mate that is the reason I generally prescribe to dependably contribute what you bear to lose. Digital currency is at high rish and extremely unpredictable that is the reason you require a few balls here to get on board. Holding a token truly requires some serious energy it could be a half year or even multi year to achieve the sum it should be extremely gainful.
Activity: 173
July 17, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
Hello...Friends

You should not quit. You can hold coins like tau, neo and icx. They are good for holding. You can never be sure about the coins until you search properly. Therefore, always look before investing in it.
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 03:00:19 PM
Hello...Friends

See hodl is good but quitting is not. You should stay strong. Go for coins like prg, lisk and powr. They have very high earnings and they have projects that have a great future. These coins can be the ones which you can hold in your wallets.
Activity: 205
July 16, 2018, 04:46:13 PM
You need to understand that crypto currencies go down and go up. They are volatile. But when a dip happens you must not panic sell. You must hodl on to what currencies you have and wait for the pump to start again. I would recommend selling Altcoins that have not shown progress in a few months, and invest in coins that have potential or show to promising movement for the future. I would also recommend that when in a dump stage, its a good idea to buy coins instead of wait or sell.
Pages:
Jump to: