Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit - page 6. (Read 244898 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 146
July 16, 2018, 04:40:15 PM
There's no point in asking such questions without saying anything about your current financial situation and immediate/long-term goals. People will just give you diametrically opposed answers which can confuse you!
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 03:14:02 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

I suggest you should hold and wait till the last of this year, because this downtrend is just temporary. This market is just new and will grow strongly in the future. Let's be patient
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 03:09:02 AM
If the price of altcoin is now falling, I think it's better to hold it first. Wait for the stable altcoin price after it is sold. We ourselves also do not want to lose a big profit when selling atlcoin at low prices. Be patient, all the time.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 01:12:05 AM
it seems like this is the best way to go this way. You should be able to withhold the assets that you have to earn a lot of profits because when you sell I'm sure you will get a lot of losses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 12:59:04 AM
In any case, you can leave the market, but then in any case lose, because to sell coins will be at a too low price. Therefore, it is better to be patient and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
July 15, 2018, 12:35:54 PM
It's always good thing if you hold it.Cause no one knows what's going on next day.So it's better to hold.And the market is down now if you invest now you will get some sure profit when market will high.And if you can't take this risk then quit but never quit in loss.its always better to hold.
Activity: 267
September 18, 2018, 05:00:17 PM
It's better u HODL for now, the crypto market is down right now... I feel this is not the time to sell, since you didn't sell when the market was booming, its better one just holds so as not to lose. Although there are some coins that should be sold and dumped. It depends on how much potentials the project has and how much money you invested. I believe the market will recover soon, like say towards the end of the year. Just people patient for price pump.
Activity: 250
September 18, 2018, 02:43:53 PM
I think it is the right decision will be able to choose only themselves, whether it will be profitable for you to continue the development of the coin, or still should stop there, and enjoy the acquired.
Activity: 364
September 18, 2018, 02:30:32 PM
As we are seeing that the crypto market is down for a long time and it's not improved yet. That's why many holders are in a trouble and the can't sell their coins because if they sell now then they will be in loose. So if you don't want to get loose then you should hold a little more. I think within 2-3 month crypto will recover. Then you should sell what coin you have.
Activity: 15
September 18, 2018, 09:39:41 AM
It all depends on how much money you have invested at the moment and in what token. If you are a beginner, you should wait and save your money and then invest.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2018, 10:05:12 AM
if you are a person who understands the trading situation you will not think to get out of the crypto market. I saranka you to stay afloat not until you stop and lose
trust me everything will get better again

QUITTER never wins! just hold buddy. as you can see today the market is getting more grass on the ground.
time has come though the rocket does not have enough gas to fly the engineers are working hard now. in just a few days we can see the rocket to fly and the market will be insane and every holder will have the best time of their life. now if you want to quit it's up to you but don't be a loser. just hold and wait.
Activity: 252
September 11, 2018, 07:18:25 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

Hold it, If you quit out from the market now you will get big lose. The market can recover but we don't know when? HOLD it and you will get back the money.
Yes,I will agree with don't quit out from the market because we are a looser in this crypto world and don't waste our maney that we are investing.What we are trying to do is hold unit the market price was recover and hopeful soon to recover too.
Activity: 114
September 10, 2018, 06:51:08 PM
Buy. After all, low price, time to enter the market. The cryptocurrency market has a great and profitable future. Cryptocurrencies are taking more and more places in society. More and more people are talking about this market. More and more people are interested in this way of investment. And if we consider globally, the cryptocurrency is the gold of the 21st century, which is still far from the peak of its popularity.
Activity: 45
August 17, 2018, 06:04:57 PM
There are two options. The first is to forget about cryptocurrency as a phenomenon that shook the whole world and the second is to form a cryptocurrency portfolio and wait. There is a third option - to understand and to make now, but it's for everyone.
Activity: 280
August 16, 2018, 02:46:26 AM
indeed lately the market situation has worsened and the coins on the market (bitcoin and altcoin) have experienced a very drastic decline, in my opinion maybe this is the impact of the bear market which is still ongoing and whether this time will end, and preferably when the current market conditions are like this, hold the coins that are still held for a longer period of time, while waiting for market recovery, and reduce the possibility of getting a large loss.
Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 12:38:57 AM
if you still have coins, you should hold the coin in a longer term, because there is still the possibility that the market will recover, and from the many issues about market recovery, most claim that the market recovery will take place at the end of this year or At the beginning of this summer, be a little patient, because if you sell coins that you still have right now you will get a huge loss because some time ago the market experienced a very drastic price decline. and if you look at the current market situation the market is gradually experiencing price increases, but whether the price increase will take place in the long run or not.
Activity: 308
August 15, 2018, 12:11:31 AM
Stop thinking of quitting to crypto. Hodl and wait. Make more patience. This is the time when we must be patience if we want more profit from crypto. Hodl is the best way to do. Buy low and sell high when the time cryptoworld recover.
Activity: 59
August 14, 2018, 10:16:13 PM
that depends on how much you invested, which projects and at what prices you bought in. If you didn't invest too much that you can sleep soundly at night then you should probably HODL, if you invested more than you should have and now you're not able to sleep at night then you should really ask yourself if the reward is worth the investment you made.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
July 29, 2018, 08:13:36 AM
I advise you to hold your coins because there is a chance you can have a higher profit when you hold your coins until the price increases for sale. When prices are down, or maybe buying another good coin is even cheaper but you know it's profitable.
Activity: 294
July 23, 2018, 12:21:13 PM
Hello...Friends

The current possibility of portfolio value is reduced by more than half of that time. Not a good situation, and probably one of the worst. But we must also remember that this is a response from last year's rise, which may be filled by those who seek to gain instant wealth. So wait, this technology will probably grow enormously, and the rise in global capitalization should follow.
Pages:
Jump to: