Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit - page 2. (Read 244898 times)

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
September 10, 2018, 09:10:53 PM
I suggest you hold your coin for a long time till the market recovers, and buy more if the prices goes lower, but remember that you should only invest the money you dont need, never ever invest for a short time. And be patient about the market especially now that the correction is happening due to the december 2017 bull run.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 05:50:52 PM
Do nothing. Wait and follow the actions of large investors. I think the growth will begin in the medium term and undoubtedly the cryptocurrency market will restore its positions and strengthen them. So calm, calm and calm again.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
September 01, 2018, 07:41:31 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
I will be telling the same everywhere, the best tactic now is to hold, if you have some coins in your wallet don't be scared to wait some more time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 07:41:07 AM
Do not quit because of market prices in Cryptocurrency market,  these downtrend usually happens every alternate years and after bearish market comes raging bull.  Just hold and be patient!
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 01, 2018, 07:35:08 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

Hold it, If you quit out from the market now you will get big lose. The market can recover but we don't know when? HOLD it and you will get back the money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 07:01:16 AM
Hello...Friends

We must not quit or go out in this crypto market because of altcoin goes down.If ever you quit in this crypto world what we get is the big losses for our money especially you invest big amount of money.What we are trying to do is to hold what or how much altcoin we have.Be patience to hold until the price will recover.
Activity: 69
August 30, 2018, 03:35:54 PM
Survive this period, be patient and wait for a new global growth of the entire cryptocurrency market.
copper member
Activity: 409
August 22, 2018, 11:13:08 AM
Hello...Friends

I think you don't need to go out because the market is falling, crypto won't die but crypto will survive and will get better in the future, and if you want your future to be better then show you strong.
Activity: 154
August 22, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
Most of us bought altcoins and bitcoin more expensive than they are now! and we do not sell this investment of our own free will! we wait when it will be possible to sell assets at a profit
Activity: 41
August 22, 2018, 09:48:08 AM
if you want to quit, just quit, if you want to hold, store coins on a  ledger and bury it in your back garden lol, then in a few years go buy yourself a new car
Activity: 41
August 19, 2018, 11:06:46 AM
Treat it with understanding. There wouldn't always be growth. If you are afraid of losing - sell, if you are willing to risk - wait, watch.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
August 16, 2018, 05:02:01 AM
It's useless if we leave now. because the current price also has a price decline. the most suitable thing right now is to be patient to be able to wait for a price increase that might change soon

Yes im agree with you.
All have to do is just be patience
Check the condition of market everyday, to look the price.
so you dont miss any information about market condition.
Price will rise up, just hold your token.
August 16, 2018, 02:58:45 AM
indeed lately the market situation has worsened and the coins on the market (bitcoin and altcoin) have experienced a very drastic decline, in my opinion maybe this is the impact of the bear market which is still ongoing and whether this time will end, and preferably when the current market conditions are like this, hold the coins that are still held for a longer period of time, while waiting for market recovery, and reduce the possibility of getting a large loss.
to my regret, most of the Alchemists turn into zero, because many unnecessary projects have been done, the blockades have been stuck where they can be and they collected money on hype
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 02:56:17 AM
In my opinion do not need silence, but still check every day on the market. If altcoin prices in the market is down, it should be hodl just altcoin you have. Because if sold you will get a loss. better be patient until the price of his coin back up. We just hope that this recovery will be fully so that all coins will be pumping and will be getting more profits.
Merit: 15
August 16, 2018, 12:51:45 AM
Hello...Friends

Do not quit. You do not have a choice but to hold still especially when you already lost profit the best thing to do is to hold still and wait for the price to rise up again. just don't panic up and down of prices is normal in market.
Merit: 15
August 15, 2018, 02:09:33 AM
Hello...Friends

Do not quit. You do not have a choice but to hold still especially when you already lost profit the best thing to do is to hold still and wait for the price to rise up again. just don't panic up and down of prices is normal in market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
August 15, 2018, 02:58:49 PM
Hello...Friends

if I am a person and my friends naturally choose to save first. because for the current decision, the best thing is that. especially at this time prices are falling. if I want to get out of the market I don't want to do it, because now to enter the btc world it's quite difficult.
Activity: 204
August 15, 2018, 02:37:03 AM
Alternatives to the current coins are indeed very low and this can be used to buy a coin that is priced low. And I expect you to keep the coins you have and don't make sales. With the fall in the value of the coin still had huge expectations for coins back up again.
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
August 15, 2018, 01:24:32 AM
If you feel you are not safe here in the crypto world you can sell all of your assets and stay away from the crypto market. If you think your holding coin are usefully and have demand for the future than just hold your coin. when the market volume is decreasing nothing to do. trading is also risky this time. So holding would be a good choose now.
Activity: 70
August 15, 2018, 01:05:51 AM
If you quit you lose, that is all about it. If you can't wait, don't even expect to earn quick money. In crypto it needs time and discipline, the price is unpredictable, you need to know when is the right time to hold or quit.
Pages:
Jump to: