Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit - page 4. (Read 244898 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 01:05:05 AM
Most of us bought altcoins and bitcoin more expensive than they are now! and we do not sell this investment of our own free will! we wait when it will be possible to sell assets at a profit
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 12:10:46 AM
Altcoins are taking place because of the modern marketplace downtrend, it isn't always enough sufficient to give up at this factor. The crypto space is still younger and holds high hopes of mass adoption in some years time, therefore hodl and do not give up..higher days ahead bro
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
July 28, 2018, 01:07:59 AM
In order to get out of this or that cryptocurrency in time, you need to have the necessary information. Let's say after any pump it is necessary to fix the profit, because as we know after the pump should dump.
Activity: 94
July 28, 2018, 12:12:41 AM
Well, no pain no gain. I put many things into the crypto world. I am getting this far and I don’t want to go back. I am on the HODL team.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
July 26, 2018, 12:23:38 PM
if you look into market trend monthly and yearly i think you should hold your investment, be more patient if you want to earn some profit from your investment and dont be panic. most of peoples getting panic with current market situation, i think they have to learn more about cryptocurrency. because i do believe that cryptocurrency has very bright future. dont blame other if you get FOMO'd by quitting your investment now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
July 26, 2018, 10:52:47 AM
Do you have a big panic? if not, then you should keep hold your coin. this will not be long, because bitcoin has moved position. I hope you can be patient for longer. because after the bitcoin is on top, you will take your profit. so keep holding and be patient.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 10:12:51 AM
For me, don't lose hope..we have to be patient..just hold on
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
July 25, 2018, 11:35:57 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

some of the altcoins did fall but would not continue like this. definitely there will be good condition. so we have to wait for everything to improve, and never give up. because our future in the crypto world is still far away.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
July 25, 2018, 04:09:41 AM
I think you would be advised to hold what you have and sit tight quietly at the costs to go up again.Then you can acquire a great deal of cash to purchase what you need to purchase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
July 25, 2018, 04:01:25 AM
Quiting is not a wise option, since in the future you might need crypto for your daily necessities so why quit one, instead keep investing, joking airdrops and bounties to gather more coin that can be useful for you in this coming years...

Just thing and get the plan before use sell the coin or hold.so buddy is not check the market price. So it will be get more loss. So before start the any process. Lean the Information then choose the you plan to apply it on time. Market is important of all business process. It change the work business proces. Market is price important of the all share market price. If market will be down. Share market price will be down.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 25, 2018, 03:59:01 AM
if still potentially down again better selling and wait price really fall then buy back, but if the price is really fall then please be patient waiting price rise again
Activity: 162
July 25, 2018, 03:39:37 AM
Quiting is not a wise option, since in the future you might need crypto for your daily necessities so why quit one, instead keep investing, joking airdrops and bounties to gather more coin that can be useful for you in this coming years...
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 02:24:56 AM
Holding crypto is not an easy thing to do especially if you always look at the market and listen to others' negative speculation or prediction. It's even getting harder to hodl when your crypto assets' value is getting smaller and smaller each day. But no matter what happens, don't ever quit because cryptomarket will have its bullish trend this year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 01:07:17 AM
Everyone has their own views. about hold or sell. sometimes hold is also not a good strategy if indeed what we hold is getting worse. before deciding it is recommended you read many reviews and also read the chart. that way you can make a decision
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 01:05:02 AM
Should you hold the coin you have is because the market will continue to fall. And with the current conditions down the better you make a purchase the coin, the coin has a very low price. That way you will have many opportunities to gain an advantage in the future.
Activity: 59
July 25, 2018, 12:25:08 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
If you don't want what you are doing anymore quit because I see you don't have perseverance on what you want to do. Hold if you still believe that in few months alts will goes up and rise again because that is their nature they are volatile that can go up and down anytime.
if he bought at high, its hard to hold, since its fall too far,
but if he buy  tier coins which now really low, he just need to relax and enjoy his entire day hold  Grin
Activity: 323
July 25, 2018, 12:08:58 AM
now you have to quit? if then the btc you see rises. just relax and hodl all your tokens and coins, the bullrun is coming,
Activity: 23
July 24, 2018, 11:54:24 PM
I would recommend you to hold on and if you can't stand the pressure of investing in the market anymore, choose some good coins to hodlear long term (in the forum you can find several good recommendations) and forget about them for 6 months, leave them in some wallet that you don't look too much and maybe you'll be surprised.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 11:48:48 PM
This question of can I hold or quit sometimes is surprise me. Nobody knows the value of your asset, and also we can not tell what to do or what will pay you. However, the only advice I can give you is that if you know the present price can bring you profit you can sell.
Activity: 204
July 24, 2018, 11:43:22 PM
Of course you do not need to go out. Just need to learn to wait, because to be able to wait, this is probably the most important in the world of crypto-currency. Patience is a very good skill in people. The main thing is just not to rush anywhere
If you say that we dont need to quit but other person can just do the different thing like suggest anybody to quit and sell all of their belonging and quit from this shit world. But for me i agree with you. This crypto is much help and this is really great opportunity to make any changing.
Pages:
Jump to: