Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit - page 3. (Read 244898 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 10:48:01 PM
 I think holding must be a great deliberation we can use for getting an enormous amount when the stability of the market occur. Though it may take long time,just have a huge patience on penetrating on crypto. And must be aware on fluctuating scenarios to know on how to control the emotions.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
August 14, 2018, 10:20:12 PM
It is too late to Quit for now actually based on how the market trend for currently

If you cut loss and perhaps just loss like 10% you can do it and repurchase at lower price
However, if your loss could be more than 50% or even more, HODL and wait for recover (If you believe the market)
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 06:58:02 PM
Hold is the magical word. Selling now would be a greatest sin in crypto world. My portofolio is down by 90%, I know I have invested in good project. Whole market is down and whales are waiting to buy from weak hands. HOLD
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
August 14, 2018, 05:59:29 PM
Altcoin are the most risky things to invest on cryptocurrency, especially if it is not on top 50 cmc list IMO. Before decide to hold or quit on your altcoin, just make sure to follow the community & how the development was going on.

Majority of them will not recover unfortunatelly. Bitcoin is and will remain a safe bet in the long term alongside maybe 4 other alts. Which 4 , that you must decide for yourself. Mine strongest contender is monero besides bitcoin
Activity: 72
August 14, 2018, 05:42:45 PM
Now it is better to choose the expected position, or Vice versa to buy a few cryptocurrencies. The market is shaking and when it will stabilize is still unknown.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
August 12, 2018, 05:45:42 AM
Altcoin are the most risky things to invest on cryptocurrency, especially if it is not on top 50 cmc list IMO. Before decide to hold or quit on your altcoin, just make sure to follow the community & how the development was going on.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 01:03:18 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
I think you should still hold the long term because now the market is not good. If you sell altcoin now, you will suffer capital losses. Instead of selling, you should hold long and should not look at the chart of the market right now.
Do not be too hopeful of it, set goals for 1-2 years to get a better result.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 12:56:16 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
the price is in a state of falling, you actually have 3 choices, that is, holding your coin, selling it, or getting out of the crypto world, but as a wise trader I suggest you to keep holding the altcoin you have
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 12:07:34 AM
It's useless if we leave now. because the current price also has a price decline. the most suitable thing right now is to be patient to be able to wait for a price increase that might change soon
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
August 11, 2018, 10:13:26 PM
Better to leave cryptocurrency and start a new business. This world is unpredictable, if we're not cool enough to handle situations, we would end up getting a big loss. It said that the patience is the key. However, mostly people don't have the sense of patient. That is, we need to be smart for every action we take. Having backup for a backup and another backup in the last backup. If we're ready for the risk, this is gonna be fun actually.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
August 11, 2018, 10:04:58 PM
Do you have a big panic? if not, then you should keep hold your coin. this will not be long, because bitcoin has moved position. I hope you can be patient for longer. because after the bitcoin is on top, you will take your profit. so keep holding and be patient.

a lot people talk about patience, but the truth most of investors fall in panic because their portofolio is decreasing hardly in current market conditions
i think, the best way is sell it now, then buy again in the deeper price, just suggestions  Wink
Activity: 23
August 11, 2018, 06:41:44 PM
I think the benefit of hodl is that you won't be in FUD like the rest of the market and you will clearly benefit financially when prices go up again, and the benefit, if you get out of this, is that you won't have to worry about the market or how your currency goes, but you will have to endure the losses and the FOMO that appears when everything is going up again.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 06:32:37 PM
Hello...Friends

Holding is really important if you think that your coins are able to bounce back when everything is fine but if you think that your coin has no potential at all holding is not applicable because you're just wasting your time and it is better to quit or try other coins.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 06:14:38 PM
First of all, do not panic. Wait for the minimum quotation, buy cryptocurrency and make the average price.
Activity: 71
August 09, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
It's quite tiring but holding is the best now because the market is currently down.. Am holding my privcy too because I believe in the team behind the coin.
Activity: 86
August 09, 2018, 11:44:42 AM
You need to buy now a cryptocurrency, the one that falls or the one you believe in, its prospect. You don't have to worry, it'll all go up soon anyway.
Activity: 602
August 01, 2018, 07:28:32 AM
Hello...Friends

It all depends on your goals, what you have achieved and what thoughts with your coins you want to turn in the future. Selling is not an option and not a solution to all problems, your investments should work, and if it is not so, then the problem is in you.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 07:16:53 AM
Of course you do not need to go out. Just need to learn to wait, because to be able to wait, this is probably the most important in the world of crypto-currency. Patience is a very good skill in people. The main thing is just not to rush anywhere
I'll be agree with you that I'm not going to quit.Be patience to hold if you had a coin in your wallet,wait until your coin was profitable and sell if you satisfy of the profit in your coin.
Activity: 70
July 31, 2018, 05:58:48 AM
Now is the time to buy cryptocurrencies, the prices are very favorable. If the cryptocurrency is already purchased above and you do not know how to trade on the fall, then wait for growth.
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 02:23:58 AM
The market is falling, the hold will be the decisive factor you have won the big win in the encrypted market, selling altcoin out now you will be unprofitable, and will probably make you more losses from that you fear of access to new investments.
Pages:
Jump to: