Pages:
Author

Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto? - page 7. (Read 19847 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 07, 2018, 09:16:45 AM
Crypto market is fully dependent on the global economic situation. If global economy falls, it is surely crypto market will fall hugely because if there is no money in the hand of people, how they will invest in crypto, rather they will sell crypto and take cash from the cryptocurrencies markets. It will have huge impact on crypto development.
There would be a lot of people getting their coins sold on the markets since most global disasters are because of money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 09:14:27 AM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

Most economic crisis around the world emanate from the government circle,because they operate a centralized economy through their central banks,however crypto operations is highly decentralized so economic crisis does not affect it so much.

Even though it's not so influential but I think it will have a small impact that will occur. With the increase in all types of food prices that will have an impact that will be felt by everyone.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
November 07, 2018, 09:11:41 AM
In different ways. There are 2 point of view.
Some people think it will cause crypto decrease as well and others- investors will prefer crypto instead of traditional markets.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 07, 2018, 09:08:49 AM
In my opinion, crypto will be affected by the global economic crisis. The crypto market will be stronger during this period as people will see the power of the crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 08:59:49 AM
The impact of the financial crisis on encryption, I feel that the financial crisis is about to come. Perhaps this answer will be revealed, and it has no effect at present. It will take some time to test.
Activity: 798
homt.net
November 07, 2018, 09:04:47 AM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

Most economic crisis around the world emanate from the government circle,because they operate a centralized economy through their central banks,however crypto operations is highly decentralized so economic crisis does not affect it so much.
Activity: 247
November 07, 2018, 08:54:37 AM
Well in my own opinion I don't really think that crypto currency is affected by the global crisis because as far as we know if an altcoin or a crypto currency acquires a lot of investors and supporters then probably that altcoin or crypto currencies market value will really soar high despite the global crisis that we have.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 08:54:07 AM
Lol. Cryptocurrency will save money a lot. Think of the cash crunch incurred when producing/purchasing/maintaining the complicated machinery involved in printing fiat. With crypto, no need to print out cash or generate cards. Saves costs a lot.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
November 07, 2018, 08:36:33 AM
Crypto market is fully dependent on the global economic situation. If global economy falls, it is surely crypto market will fall hugely because if there is no money in the hand of people, how they will invest in crypto, rather they will sell crypto and take cash from the cryptocurrencies markets. It will have huge impact on crypto development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 08:38:20 AM
If you imagine such a picture, then most likely it will be positive for a cryptocurrency, because everyone will start to invest in it!
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 08:33:40 AM
Though I don't wish that ever happen, but if it happened, it will affect the cryptos in a way that the market will slow down and price will dip because the market will be red but it won't stop the cryptos or make the cryptos to die, it will only reduce the activities.
Activity: 504
November 07, 2018, 08:32:37 AM
The global financial crisis will be a very powerful factor that could lead to a strong increase in prices for basic cryptocurrencies. I think that everything will happen in accordance with this principle.
Activity: 373
November 07, 2018, 08:23:26 AM
It is very simple, if inflation wipe out people's asset and investment and there less or no disposable income for investnent, lesser funds will find it's way in to cryptocurrency space and the slow investment will slow down growth and development in cryptocurrency!
I think we have the same vision, whatever crisis will happen, it will create a domino effect negatively, even crypto will have no exemption, more investors will certainly halting their investment and observe the impact of the global crisis and even cashing out to prevent more loses.
Activity: 714
November 07, 2018, 07:39:23 AM
It is possible that the global crisis will allow the cryptocurrency market to grow, people will have to save their money, and banks will lose a lot of money and there will be no faith in them. Then the cryptocurrency will be an excellent alternative.
I don't think people will invest crypto more if the crisis will hit globally, the possibility of this is a massive dumping of crypto assets and convert it to cash as preparation  of the aftermath of the crisis, it is predictable that the value of commodities will rise due to the fall of the economy, therefore I think it will not give a positive outcome of crypto.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 07, 2018, 06:07:47 AM
It is very simple, if inflation wipe out people's asset and investment and there less or no disposable income for investnent, lesser funds will find it's way in to cryptocurrency space and the slow investment will slow down growth and development in cryptocurrency!
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 05:52:44 AM
The global crisis will affect everything and the crypto-currency market, too, since mining depends on the cost of energy and therefore everything will change,prices will grow and the crypto-currency will become an object of investment to preserve its assets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
November 07, 2018, 05:31:58 AM
Once economic crisis occurs all market around the world will be dump. and maybe all investors will withdraw thier money because they dont want to lose money.  it is risky to invest wen market is in crisis.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
November 07, 2018, 04:04:04 AM
In my opinion, if the world crisis comes in the near future, the cryptocurrency market will fall very much compared to the stock markets. In addition, many will begin to withdraw money from cryptocurrency. Recovery will be very long.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 04:02:55 AM
As for me global crisis will positively affect crypto. Big and smart money will cash out of shares after decrease of market and they need to be pour in something else.
There are 2 options, gold and... crypto! Why don't they repeat history as it used to be with snp 500 ?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
November 07, 2018, 03:58:47 AM
Cryptocurrency as an investment is very unstable and if it is so now even in a crisis people will not invest in it. In practice it may be different.

The global crisis will certainly have an impact on the crypto market, because when the crisis occurs all needs and goods will rise, because the rate of currency falls and so on, people will save even more. the point is that people's purchasing power will go down and of course it will result in bitcoin demand? but you right, in practiced maybe differently..
Pages:
Jump to: