Pages:
Author

Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto? - page 6. (Read 19847 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 01:23:46 AM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

I think the global economic price will definitely affect the whole cryptocurrency system specially for those who have been in the industry for the long time. They would probably sell most of their holdings at a very cheap price to compensate for their fiat money crisis due to the effect of the global crisis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 01:12:29 AM
I believe that the global financial crisis has had a positive effect on the development of the crypto market. After all, many people have become disillusioned with the prospects of fiat, therefore, they are increasingly turning their attention to working with reliable and promising cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 04:48:16 PM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?

I think that the global crisis can have a positive impact on the cryptocurrency market, so many investors will diversify their portfolios and pay attention to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 442
November 20, 2018, 12:43:18 AM
This requires understanding the depth and breadth of the global financial crisis. When the financial crisis comes, the cryptocurrency market will generally depreciate sharply. But if the financial crisis has entered a nausea cycle then Bitcoin will take off again and it will be very expensive.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 05:02:53 PM
All of us is looking how the stock market crashes have an effect on the crypto market. i am thinking the alternative, have to the crypto market be at risk of the traditional market? If crypto crosses thousands of market cap after which, perhaps the crystals for the catalyst might also keep, possibly it can prevent? a few people are looking ahead to economic breakdown to take place. throughout crypto masses of cash and an expected financial crisis, I assume it's precious.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
November 19, 2018, 04:29:49 PM
Well, I believe it will reflect positively. frankly speaking we are at the bottom point and even if Bakkt and ETF will be canceled I don't think it will affect market significantly.
There is no road down, I don't see more falling.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 04:19:05 PM
I think that we will get a lot of fresh investors, because people will need a new industry to put their money into and the crypto space will perfectly fit this conditions. Still hope that we won't face another global crisis.
Activity: 182
November 19, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

I'm sure there's no connection here and there can't be. For me it is not just strange, but even surprising. Independence of cryptocurrencies is their main feature and therefore we have an opportunity to fight in this market
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 18, 2018, 06:40:02 AM

The peculiarity of cryptocurrencies is that they do not depend on the world situation and the economy and do not aspire to it. For this reason, we are able to earn even in a bad global market
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 03:10:57 AM
I think that the crypto market will begin to develop. Because people will invest in something that will be valued. And this is either a dollar, gold or bitcoin. I think that people will rush to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
November 14, 2018, 02:56:16 AM
This can be quite unpredictable for everyone and cryptocurrency. But it may play into the hands. Because it will be unprofitable to keep money , and people will invest them , perhaps in cryptocurrency . That will increase interest and demand for it. What will have a good impact on the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 443
November 10, 2018, 10:59:52 AM
yes, it is very clear that if there are many who feel they need the economy, everyone will survive so they can eat, the rest people will work hard for it. but I think for other problems we have to hold the right time for that.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 06:40:22 AM
It's such an irony that the very first cryptocurrency ever created which is Bitcoin was created in the midst of a massive global crisis which still affect the economy 10 years down the line.
There are opposing theories on what will happen to the cryptocurrency markets in the face of another global market crash. On one side there are the bulls, the Bitcoin holders and traders that think that the next economic crash will be the baptism of fire for cryptocurrencies. On the other, side there are the bears, the pessimists (they may even be crypto-holders themselves) who believe that financial crisis will cause the devastation of the crypto world.
It possible that both could happen in varying degrees, depending on when the crash happens and how far Bitcoin (and other fiat-replacing coins) has been adopted into mainstream usage.
Activity: 248
November 10, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

Most of the economic crisis of the around the world is cause by government which operates with a centralized economy,however the crypto economy is highly decentralized so it's not affected by economic crisis
Activity: 294
November 10, 2018, 10:17:43 AM
Can affect very well . Many will not try to cash out the cryptocurrency , and this can play on its growth in the future. It can also lead the population to a greater interest in the cryptocurrency as a whole
Activity: 406
November 08, 2018, 06:37:17 AM
I think on the other hand the global crisis will make crypto a refuge for many people. They will choose crypto over banks or other stuff like this
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
November 08, 2018, 06:08:18 AM
Crypto market is fully dependent on the global economic situation. If global economy falls, it is surely crypto market will fall hugely because if there is no money in the hand of people, how they will invest in crypto, rather they will sell crypto and take cash from the cryptocurrencies markets. It will have huge impact on crypto development.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
November 07, 2018, 10:46:10 AM
I think if that should happen, it might make people not to cash out and hence a lot of people will be holding which might make the market to rise, when such thing happens banks might be closed down and people might only trade cryptos but not cashing it out. just my thought.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
November 07, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

It can either win a lot and prices go through the roof or it means people loose trust in crypto and most alts die out and overall crypto will fall back like 6-7 years
Activity: 202
November 07, 2018, 09:17:00 AM
I think that the crisis will play into the hands of cryptocurrency.Because smart people, and who are familiar with cryptocurrency: it is better to transfer all their savings in cryptocurrency, as to store money somewhere in banks or cash will not be profitable
Pages:
Jump to: