Pages:
Author

Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto? - page 8. (Read 19847 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 03:02:16 AM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.
I think that significantly, many investors will simply withdraw their money to survive, and therefore the market itself will experience a collapse. So the crisis will not leave anyone in a positive way, everyone will suffer.
Activity: 616
November 07, 2018, 02:54:02 AM
There are 2 possibilities, crypto disappears or survives, the economic crisis in the world can have an impact on many investors selling their assets, but this economic crisis will not be possible throughout the world. There must be some countries that are still stable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 02:26:02 AM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?

It depends on the scale of the crisis. If it would be local then we should not wait for cryptocurrency bump, but if wall street will be on fire - there is a good chances.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
November 06, 2018, 04:03:10 AM
It is possible that the global crisis will allow the cryptocurrency market to grow, people will have to save their money, and banks will lose a lot of money and there will be no faith in them. Then the cryptocurrency will be an excellent alternative.
Activity: 294
November 06, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

I am not sure about the positive effect. There are many examples of people loosing money evey day, so they are not likely to invest them in something unstable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 11:23:59 AM
I think that the world crisis will bring a lot people into out industry. Because crypto currencies are not backed by a regular market. The only coins that will dramatically lose their prices are the stable coins, but it does not matter at all.
Activity: 244
November 05, 2018, 09:32:39 AM
It should help the crypto market, because most of investors will look for alternative options of investments and crypto market is good for this task.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 05:38:02 AM
When the global financial crisis happens it will affect the cryptocurrencies but it will depend on the performance and utilization of the cryptocurrencies at that time. The cryptocurrency market is not immune to the financial world but will increase in director opposite  correlation

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 05, 2018, 05:23:46 AM
There is such an opinion of expert analysts that Bitcoin is waiting for a very big growth before the global financial crisis. Then a sharp drop in prices in which no one will have time to go to fiat will continue to be a long grueling fall, along with the financial crisis. And at the end when the entire market recovers, Bitcoin itself will recover, but in a different format. But only the theory of analysts.
Activity: 378
November 05, 2018, 05:16:11 AM
If some of the market participants will be able to ensure people about safety of cryptocurrency investments, cryptocurrency makret may be the winner of this fight.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
October 11, 2018, 03:31:16 PM
it could happen, because with the current global crisis, many investors choose to secure their assets first with a number of currencies that are slumping
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 11, 2018, 03:30:15 PM
Cryptocurrency as an investment is very unstable and if it is so now even in a crisis people will not invest in it. In practice it may be different.
Activity: 364
October 11, 2018, 02:59:31 PM
I think there is a link between crypto and the external economy. The global economic crisis has a huge impact on investors, crypto suffers from this. The global crisis will affect everything and crypto as well.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
September 29, 2018, 09:29:24 AM
If we are talking about the global financial crisis, then the crypto market will not be strong in this case, because all money will go from risk to more reliable investment.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 29, 2018, 09:10:12 AM
If there is a global crisis it affects everything that humans are into and cryptos will be no exception, there would be less people investing since they would all have more pressing things to attend to and to use their money for. If people do not have money how do you expect them to invest? So with a world crisis there would be a decline in investments
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 01:49:08 PM
I think that most likely when the next world crisis comes, it will have an impact on everything and cryptocurrencies including. The essence of the crisis is that people do not have money or they are very small, which means that people who have savings in cryptocurrency will also begin to withdraw them for their needs. Capitalization will fall. The value will also decline.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
September 27, 2018, 01:13:19 PM
I think that could happen, because the purchasing power of people around the world tends to decline and they prefer to secure their assets rather than invest
of course it will happen, just as is now happening. We could see the market weakening, crypto and many investors flee from the ico. all this promoted the sustainability of the project is nice not getting funds to develop their project. be very unfortunate because now the world economy is being hit the market include crypto.
Activity: 616
September 27, 2018, 01:09:38 PM
I think that could happen, because the purchasing power of people around the world tends to decline and they prefer to secure their assets rather than invest
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 27, 2018, 01:08:18 PM
People can go two ways, or begin to look for a safe haven in the cryptocurrency or Vice versa will get money from here in order to open more secure positions. 
When such a global crisis happens people try to find any way to protect themselves, many are going to try to get some precious metals, and while that makes sense we know that governments can make the possession of precious metals illegal, that means that if you are caught holding precious metals you could go to jail or you could lose your money as well, in the case of cryptocurrencies it is impossible to confiscate them and it is a lot more difficult to detect that you have them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
September 26, 2018, 05:23:13 PM
If the world starts to have an economic crisis, it will devalue the fiat currency in everybody's hands. Then people will put money into bitcoin, because more people recognize bitcoin.
If they have money that is, because usually when the global crisis strikes people go bankrupt, commit suicides and stop investing, not necessarily in this order.
Pages:
Jump to: