Pages:
Author

Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto? - page 3. (Read 19847 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 1
in my opinion it must have an impact on crypto money prices because many will sell the assets they have, but not all projects will fail, surely there will still be successful projects, especially projects that do not require large funds, because usually the global crisis only affects scale projects big.
therefore before any global crisis each project should have prepared several things to counteract the global crisis.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I think the crypto market will fall so deep because when there is a world economic crisis, crypto will experience an investor crisis
people will not think of buying or investing in crypto when they do not have more money when they themselves are experiencing an economic crisis, they will definitely choose to buy something that is far more important that is buying their living needs so the market will be quiet and the price will fall
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
I think that if when the next global crisis comes, the cryptocurrency market will either begin to grow even more actively, due to the fact that people will decide that it will be more profitable to store their money in cryptocurrencies, or people on the contrary will withdraw money from cryptocurrencies and the market will be blown away.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

Crypto currency could be one of the best ways to steal people's money when the crisis comes. People will try to save their money, crypto begins to grow, everything else is falling... Bingo@ people go all in in crypto!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
The economic crisis certainly has occurred in 2018 until now due to many factors, therefore the price of the USD continues to rise and what affects the stability of the world economy then what happens to Crypto? Of course, it will also have an impact because investors are also in this situation, causing many investors to revoke their assets to meet their economic needs, but for the development of the crypto industry, they will always develop and that will have a positive impact in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
If global crises happens it will positively affect crypto as more people will invest in it. During depression it is better to hold gold silver or other precious metal as they retain their value. In the future crypto could also be an option during  economic crises.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?

What is that in a world crisis the price of coins will fall. The reason is one investors will get money to cover their further expenses.
Yes, the economic crisis does not affect prices directly. That is, people do not have money or look for a more secure place, they may want to sell and the price may drop.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

What is that in a world crisis the price of coins will fall. The reason is one investors will get money to cover their further expenses.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
It will be a chance for bitcoin to stay a new USD, as USD will crash, but this chance will be for real crypto like btc,eth not for BitcoinConnect and the same.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
As a rule, during the financial crisis, banks are rapidly losing the confidence of ordinary citizens. As a result, people will look for new assets for investment, no longer trusting money. This is where cryptocurrency should loudly declare itself and offer its services as a reliable means of storing savings. So far, in this matter, gold still looks like a more reliable option. But so far, the time to change the situation, cryptocurrency is still enough.
Activity: 172
There has never been anytime that the overall global economy is not in one crisis or the other and I think one of such crisis lead to the creation of cryptocurrency. Any crisis in the global financial system could help crypto because many will be eager to move their money out of the traditional financial system
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The impact of the global crisis may be the most unexpected, ranging from a massive outflow of investors to the opposite scenario, and maybe nothing significant will happen at all
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Worldwide crisis could seriously affect cryptocurrency in the long run. And it depends on powerful individual who could manipulate things in either ways.

But an isolated crisis won't affect cryptocurrency. In fact, people who have their funds in Bitcoin for example during an the isolated crisis  would benefit alot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Probably the global financial crisis is the beginning of the growth wave of the cryptocurrency market. It is today that there are chances to have time to buy real altcoins at such prices as today and in the near future we are sure we will make money on it.
Activity: 190
Having a global crisis will harm everything in the world as well as all business and anything else is affected so when this happens, cryptocurrency will be greatly affected because most investors will get their money out there for some It is also a rush selling of coins or tokens that caused the collapse of the crypto market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I think that the global financial crisis will have a very negative impact on the cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrencies are high-risk financial assets, and investors will withdraw their money from them at the first signs of an impending crisis in order to invest them in more stable assets like gold .
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
not only crypto but all economic markets will also decline if there is a world economic crisis, people will turn to more stable investments, namely gold.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
The whole economic system is connected to each other with this or another way. There are no independent economic definitions from society and crypto is part of the picture.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I believe that if such crisis happens again, we would see a very big raise of crypto currencies, because this industry does not have something familiar with traditional financing world and it can lead to a great changes and bright future for cryptos.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Surely there will be affect on the crypto currency prices as well because people were not be able to use their money so they will start selling the cryptos to make money which can decrease its value.
Pages:
Jump to: