Pages:
Author

Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto? - page 4. (Read 19847 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.
crypto will not expire or disappear but with the global crisis it causes crypto to become one of the assets that may experience price declines and cannot have a maximum price
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Of course, those who are worried about their savings in times of crisis will rush to think about promising cryptocurrencies. This also applies to investors from other industries. But the opposite effect is also possible due to serious manipulations with cryptocurrency, which is caused by a general panic and is temporary.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I think this has something to do with Kripo. If a money crisis occurs it will certainly have a big impact on anything. Including Crypto will also be reduced because investors will also decline. But for now, it doesn't happen because anything grows and develops well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
hmm, the question is very deep, but briefly, if the global crisis breaks out, it will surely affect the cryptocurrency ... whatever they say, but bitcoin certainly reacts to the dollar, euro and gold, if you look at the charts, we can always see the parallel movement on them ... on the other hand, how bitcoin will react, and what if it grows? although .. I don’t even know, I still think if the crisis is bombing, then everything will depreciate
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
I think if there is an economic crisis around the world i think for sure cryptocurrency will suffer crisis too, because people dont have enough money to invest in crypto and for sure the funds they hold in crypto will covert into fiat due to crisis.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 22, 2019, 09:57:14 PM
for what is clearly seen is the aspect of investors. in the event of a global crisis, investors will also be interesting or think again to invest in the crypto market which is very volatile. and if the market volume continues to decline, the price will also decrease.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2019, 12:13:03 PM

In the case of a crisis in the world, it will be affected by cryptos. When the economic hardship begins, it will fall naturally in the crypto. But in war-like situations, those who want to smuggle money can increase crypto. In general, crypto and money markets are in contact with each other.

I am more than sure that now, the cryptocurrencies will go to the Moon. The crisis will affect them but in a positive way. Thus, I will buy them more now to earn later even more.
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 01:24:07 AM

In the case of a crisis in the world, it will be affected by cryptos. When the economic hardship begins, it will fall naturally in the crypto. But in war-like situations, those who want to smuggle money can increase crypto. In general, crypto and money markets are in contact with each other.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 18, 2019, 01:21:31 AM
I think it's unpredictable. If worldwide economic crisis, the cryptocurrency market, can fly, and may crash.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 07:38:41 PM
The cryptocurrency market is very sensitive to financial crises. There is an opinion that during a crisis, large investors may leave traditional financial markets and invest in cryptocurrencies, but I think that this is still far away.
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
November 25, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

I think the element that is going to be affected is the situation of the investors who are directly linked to the cryptocurrency market. If their money is affected in an economic crisis, they might not have a concern about investing to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 392
November 25, 2018, 07:12:41 PM
Crypto market is relatively small in volume  and it is very sensitive to every news, FUD and manipulation. This is why it
is so volatile. So, until the crypto market is small it will react to economic crises as well.
Activity: 169
November 25, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

Of course the global crisis will have a great impact on the crypto market as well, because they are linked together. And what the future of the crypto market will be nobody can predict today but of course it willbe the real part of our lives.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 25, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
According to many experts, the global crisis will affect the cryptocurrency market positively, and in the best case it will even give a boost, but we are not experts, we just have to wait

The global stock market crisis has not yet begun. I do not even want to imagine what will happen to the prices on the crypto market when the stock markets start falling.
Activity: 504
November 25, 2018, 01:15:07 PM
It depends on how the crowd behaves in this case. And so on the cryptocurrency market affects a lot, because people are beginning to succumb to any news. For example, the fall in the stock market scared many traders and it affected the cryptocurrency market
brand new
Activity: 0
November 25, 2018, 12:25:48 PM
When can I start buying?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 25, 2018, 12:57:44 PM
After financial crisis a number of investors started to look for alternative assets for making investments. And cryptocurrencies seem like an alternative. So in some extent the financial crisis is useful for cryptocurrency development.
It can be a good venue diverting their money, so in some ways it will helps lifting more popularity and  more investors to come along and begin to help
crypto industry, we just need to keep holding our faith and believe that more big players will see the opportunities from this market venue.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
November 25, 2018, 12:53:56 PM
According to many experts, the global crisis will affect the cryptocurrency market positively, and in the best case it will even give a boost, but we are not experts, we just have to wait
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
November 25, 2018, 12:47:16 PM
I think the big owners of money start to manipulate with crypto currencies too, thats why we have so bad situation on market..
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
November 25, 2018, 11:56:46 AM
After financial crisis a number of investors started to look for alternative assets for making investments. And cryptocurrencies seem like an alternative. So in some extent the financial crisis is useful for cryptocurrency development.
Pages:
Jump to: