Pages:
Author

Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto? - page 5. (Read 19847 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 02:35:27 AM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

Of course, the global economic crisis has a fairly strong effect on the prices of various reliable cryptocurrencies. Because people from developed countries after the financial crisis are increasingly turning their attention to profitable investments in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies. We recently saw such a situation in Switzerland, Japan and the USA.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 04:59:48 AM
Guys, advise good ICO's, please
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
November 24, 2018, 04:50:06 AM
Due to the global economic crisis, the purchasing power of both ordinary people and large investors is lost. Which leads to the fact that people sell off their assets, and this leads to a drop in prices for them. Also, investors do not invest in ICO and projects become incapable of raising funds.
Activity: 434
November 24, 2018, 04:42:08 AM
The global financial crisis is very good for the cryptocurrency market, but investors can also analyze the possibility of financial crisis through the cryptocurrency market. Now the cryptocurrency market has depreciated sharply, which proves that the global financial crisis will not come, otherwise the capitalists will Always buy coins in advance.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
November 24, 2018, 03:11:37 AM
No one knows the answer to this difficult question and everyone is waiting for the miracle of cryptocurrency growth against this background of the global financial crisis. As we all know, the big crisis was in 2009, and after it Bitcoin was created as a tool for such problems. We will know very soon whether it will be effective in the fight against the crisis.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
November 24, 2018, 02:28:26 AM
robust cryptocurrencies usually attract more attention and trust from investors.
I do not think that in this context it is worth talking about cryptocurrencies. Recently, we all saw how the holders of a large stock of bitcoin manipulated the market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 02:20:32 AM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
I believe it will affect the value of cryptocurrency, without a doubt many cryptocurrency holder will withdraw their fund from crypto to be used in another aspect. That way will makes the price of crypto to  be falling down the hill.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
November 24, 2018, 02:15:38 AM
Interesting question, if there is an economic crisis in the world, I am sure that crypto will still exist but will be a little worse because all people prioritize genuine finance for daily use such as eating and drinking, but it does not rule out the possibility of an investment opportunity for a better future
November 24, 2018, 02:02:29 AM
Just HOLD
November 24, 2018, 01:46:35 AM
when moment to buy?
Activity: 308
November 24, 2018, 12:53:10 AM
In the context of the global financial crisis, robust cryptocurrencies usually attract more attention and trust from investors. After increasing the number of such investments, prices of many cryptocurrencies begin to rise. Therefore, when the global financial crisis sets in, you need to invest your money in the purchase of good cryptocurrencies.
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 22, 2018, 01:03:03 AM
I think on global crisis a lot of money will leave crypto market and invested in more stable investments. And this process is already launched.
in my opinion cryptocurrnecy world should not suffere form that crisi as it is a little bit different system and it is not linkesd closely
i have the same opinion but i can not say for sure as i am not a professional here in this sphere it just is my feeling of this
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 22, 2018, 01:02:14 AM
cryptoucurrencynworld is not connected to the bank system taht much but still it is importamt for us to learn more about that
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
November 22, 2018, 12:59:16 AM
I think on global crisis a lot of money will leave crypto market and invested in more stable investments. And this process is already launched.
in my opinion cryptocurrnecy world should not suffere form that crisi as it is a little bit different system and it is not linkesd closely
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
November 22, 2018, 12:58:05 AM
i th8nk that due to the crisi people will become more and more interested in the cryptocurremcy as this is a good additional income
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 12:56:59 AM
Activity: 350
November 22, 2018, 12:18:38 AM

Personally, I think that the global financial crisis presents excellent opportunities for the development of various reliable cryptocurrencies. Many people lose confidence in fiat, so they start thinking about investing in promising cryptocurrencies. I believe that after the next crisis, cryptocurrency prices will rise rapidly.
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 07:57:36 PM
Those who fear the global crisis will invest their money in bitcoin.This will increase the crypto market.Because people won't want their money to lose value.Banks become insecure places in crisis.So bitcoin is important.So will be in good direction.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 21, 2018, 07:51:34 PM
My opinion is that the global crisis will be able to raise the cryptocurrency market. Investors will need to invest somewhere and the cryptocurrency is good for this, so I advise buying more altcoins. Here is a good project # swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
November 21, 2018, 07:44:11 PM
The crypto market we have today ( small and volatile ) are highly dependent to the world economy. It cannot represent
a secure escape route to Fiat at this moment. But, in the future if crypto becomes more trusted and adopted it can happen
that people will turn their Fiat into crypto during crises.
Pages:
Jump to: