Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends? - page 3. (Read 5427 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

As a prove that bitcoin will never end , is japan the origin of bitcoin  make bitcoin as a legal currency. You can spend bitcoin as you want. If it is a legal currency . They can use now in any establishment. As well as those lbitcoin holders outside japa.if ever that japan will be the capital of bitcoin  in the world, surely a lot  Of countries  will follow. As if Europe, America, South Korea  are one  of those  countries in the world  that using bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Every financial system has some pyramidal structure - do you think Wall Street banks are not at the top of Pyramids? They are pissed off that they don't sit at the top of THIS pyramid.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin will never end Bitcoin does not need to prove anything that it has already proven just look at the last 1 year btc graph. so dont be negative Keep using and trading bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Even if it will end .. That will not be in the near future  Roll Eyes
9years and counting bitcoin is become famous and we all know that many people are investing in bitcoin because of the profit they can get into it and may opportunity taht bitcoin can really give to us so i think years go by  i dont think it will end and im sure it wont never end.
Activity: 319
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
Its simple as this, if people are still using bitcoin in their daily lives and choosing bitcoin as a currency and choosing to be part of the bitcoin community then we can say that bitcoin may continuously live and work forever.
Activity: 126
let's just say there are some people who want to grab such a rapid development, those who do not accept any of his bitcoin may feel very left behind. Successful people are not just from cleverness and position but how strong the person wants to develop easier and smarter developments in processing opportunities.
this is a very advanced development for many people, so everyone can feel the same way.
Activity: 16
Because there so many investor invest to bitcoin and giving their full trust.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Like I know now, that you can now use bitcoin to acquire airtime,exhange with fiat,bitcoin never coming to an end it's like more patronage,more advert,And giving out some quantities out for free as a gift and showing newbies how to use it either for airtime, or exchange it with fiat..
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Bitcoin will never end as long as their is internet in the world, technology and people to support bitcoin it will continue to exist, and even it will continue to rise its price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
Even if you look at the BITC market, prices are still rising. Because there are several successive successions, we should pay attention to the decline.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Actually we don't know what really happen to the bitcoin in the future and the future of the bitcoin is depends to us because if many people buy again bitcoin for sure the price will grow. But if many people sell their bitcoin for sure the price dump or it will die..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
I can not see a reason for the ending, even if this ponzi thing happens, people can invest in a small Bitcoin and invest in a small village can trade in Bitcoin can raise a high amount of low here or there in low amounts can sell it at high prices You can not get past this trade today you have sold a pen If you sold bitcoin, I would say the same thing as a material term or something like that.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
Our believe is that it won't end. Because bitcoin isnot any small crypto currency.Almost all over the world people are connected to it. .This is why you can assure that bitcoin won't end.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Bitcoin never ends and never will. It expands immensely, no one can stop it. Billions of people are aware and are using it so why will it end? This is only the beginning of bitcoin.
Activity: 7
Omg i've found really interesting project! It helps you to pay with cryptocurrency in seconds! Check it out! https://[Suspicious link removed]/2qF31sL
Activity: 154
We can't be sure that bitcoin will never ends. At my opinion our chance to get something from crypto is now and better to do everything you can to get it.
Activity: 98

Well, the banks gonna end before that this happen lol
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
The findings of Bitcoin cryptography program codes represent the public interest regarding the needs of non-conventional public transactions media.

In the current era of global commerce, the public needs a safer, transparent and efficient exchange base.

In conclusion, bitcoin is a solution of transaction needs for the current and future trade era. therefore, bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
I think one of the ways that we ought to consider the organization, popularity altogether, community and acceptance of bitcoin will remain or grow. Increasing that popularity and community is a big help so that bitcoin will not end and become worthless soon. But bitcoin is limited we can get sure that bitcoin will last forever, but if you still using bitcoin and bitcoin become much accepted to many country and establishment, I'm sure that bitcoin will last almost forever.
Activity: 308

I think we need to increase the knowledge and awareness of everyone bitcoin and non bitcoin users alike regarding bitcoin's system and how it works together with its market thus it will give them enlightenment on how scams and various negative schemes are done using with bitcoin as a facade to victimized people.
Pages:
Jump to: