Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 62. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 03:57:57 PM
Discovered in back 2012. I was working on a ptc site. Accidentally i saw and ad about ptc. I do some reserch and now its 14000usd. That time somany faucets that pays 5000 above sathoshis in an hour. That time i used block.io as wallet. Later coinbase
I actually heard about Bitcoin some years back but I was not even moved by what I was seeing as I basically see something about it on another forum in the investment section making it seems its a quick way to get rich and considering what I have heard before in the case of Liberty reserve, I didnt bother considering it until when I had free time and access to the internet, then I started understanding it little by little at my own pace...
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
December 07, 2017, 03:55:56 PM
I heard it 3 years back from my friend who was earning bitcoins regularly from trading and signature campaign and at that time the trading market was no so booming as its right now so his main focus was to earn from signature campaign which was giving him very good income in bitcoins as 3 years back the payouts were very high in compared to as of today.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 03:49:56 PM
I first heard about Bitcoin early 2012.  The price was around $5.00.  I did not think it was really that special.  I was asked by someone to help them buy Bitcoin.  I did bank drop offs, ACH transfers but my favorite was Dwolla.  LOL.  I forgot all about Dwolla.  I actually thought Dwolla was going to be bigger than Bitcoin at the time.  You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink.
Activity: 448
Diagon
December 07, 2017, 03:36:55 PM
When I was a schoolboy I often sat on one site dedicated to video games. There once wrote an article about Bitcoin. It was in 2009. From it, I realized that bitcoin was just stealing computer resources and thought it was some kind of nonsense, I'd better play a new game. The next time I heard about Bitcoin in 2013 when it cost 1300 dollars.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 02:53:44 PM
My friend told me about the bitcoin and that it is possible to earn a lot of money on this. I did not believe him at once. Then I started studying bitcoin and realized that this is a very interesting project
first i heard it to my friend I think when I first heard about Bitcoin is nothing. but when I first heard about it I thought it was a scam and it will fail. And back in those days, there were a lot of such things popping up, it was all new and no one trusted anyone. So I never ventured into mining Bitcoin, and back in those days not many people thought that bitcoin would be such a huge thing. Even today people fear bitcoin and wonder when it will crash.
It is hard to trust at first and if you are not familiar on it specially on this kind of currency cause we know that it was new and less people are taking the advantage of it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 02:31:15 PM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins
Activity: 21
December 07, 2017, 09:07:11 AM
I first heard Bitcoin is on my friend on 2017.when I heard this app I will able to have  money online.and I can buy anything that I wanted to buy and I can pay my tuition on school.
Activity: 179
December 07, 2017, 08:40:48 AM
I first heard bitcoin back in 2012 because of its high value in the cryptomarket. Yes, I am a bitcoin fan ever since I've discovered it and how do it and I can tell you I am spending almost all of my time bitcoining by posting in threads, reading news, checking up new campaigns, and observing the increase in bitcoin over years. As I've mentioned abouve I heard it around 2012 and this friend of mine this 2017 kept on annoying me to try bitcoin and promises that I wont be disappointed and I did not so I took the opportunity because nothing wrong will happen if I joined bitcoining so I did and look at me now I have worked my way up to now where I somehow understand how bitcoin works.
Activity: 116
December 07, 2017, 08:34:26 AM
Read something about it in 2013, opened an account at coinbase but forgot to buy some btc :-(
Activity: 644
Merit: 120
December 07, 2017, 08:33:19 AM
I learned about bitcoin very late, this summer. I was told about this by a friend who trades on the stock exchange. He advised reading, analyzing the situation in the market of crypto-currency. After reading about it I thought and understood that the future behind the crypto currency.
Activity: 4
December 07, 2017, 08:30:03 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I hear about bitcoin because of my friends, they were talking about it and I dont understand it because I'm not really familliar to Bitcoin but because of my friends I'm now enlighten in short I now have a knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 140
December 07, 2017, 08:25:52 AM
From news
Activity: 205
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 07, 2017, 08:25:29 AM
I had heard about bitcoin from friends.But at that time it didn't find my interest.But after a while when I  was browsing intrernet I thought of searching about bitcoin.Then I found a video which expained bitcoin .Then I found it interesting and started to follow crypto currency
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 03:19:21 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

from tv when watch CNBC after that use coinbase to get some btc before 2 months found this site.

just read more new now
Activity: 143
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
December 06, 2017, 08:01:27 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I found bitcoin with my friend he taught me what it was. Right now I want to study everything and want to rank up.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
December 06, 2017, 07:54:32 PM
Discovered in back 2012. I was working on a ptc site. Accidentally i saw and ad about ptc. I do some reserch and now its 14000usd. That time somany faucets that pays 5000 above sathoshis in an hour. That time i used block.io as wallet. Later coinbase
Activity: 227
December 06, 2017, 07:37:44 PM
My friend told me about the bitcoin and that it is possible to earn a lot of money on this. I did not believe him at once. Then I started studying bitcoin and realized that this is a very interesting project
first i heard it to my friend I think when I first heard about Bitcoin is nothing. but when I first heard about it I thought it was a scam and it will fail. And back in those days, there were a lot of such things popping up, it was all new and no one trusted anyone. So I never ventured into mining Bitcoin, and back in those days not many people thought that bitcoin would be such a huge thing. Even today people fear bitcoin and wonder when it will crash.
Activity: 168
December 06, 2017, 03:29:28 PM
I think I saw facebook pages mentioning it a while ago, but didn't care much, then I started trading on eToro and only then I understood the potential of crypto currency. I am a little sad I got in a little late. :|
Activity: 70
December 06, 2017, 03:27:14 PM
I know from friends who know better understand Bitcoin Wink
there is my friend who talking about the bitcoin that bitcoin is getting too much powerful and stronger and no one can be replace it and they also trade with bitcoin and they getting a good profit from bitcoin trading and then i start to know about bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
December 06, 2017, 03:26:52 PM
I remember that few years ago my brother told me about the bitcoin first. He was interested in crypto and these kinda things. So his positive attitude affected me and i decided to invest too. Thanks to him i made profit, not bad at all Cool
Pages:
Jump to: