Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 63. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 03:25:22 PM
My friend told me about the bitcoin and that it is possible to earn a lot of money on this. I did not believe him at once. Then I started studying bitcoin and realized that this is a very interesting project
Activity: 616
December 06, 2017, 03:19:26 PM
What actually forum?
Activity: 210
December 06, 2017, 02:16:35 PM
I learned in another forum that certain things can be bought online or used for services or gambling, and I thought it was interesting, bought something and tried it out! Smiley
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
December 06, 2017, 11:04:18 AM
I hear bitcoin through our lectures, since I am a accountancy student all things regards to money and financial transaction must we know.
From this I got curious about it and make some small research to gain further knowledge about it.
Activity: 269
December 06, 2017, 02:56:25 AM
The first time I listen to bitcoin I try to follow after that I was interested to play bitcoin and then I try to ask the steps to get bitcoin and finally I get here now.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 02:53:20 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I first heard about bitcoin through my friend months ago. Back then, I was a bit reluctant to believe that he has really been earning using bitcoin. It took me time to realize that there was change in his lifestyle, particularly how he spends a lot. Then, I got curious and tried to invest in it for a very small amount, and I guess I got lucky because I bought it really cheap back then and earned from it weeks after.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 02:51:21 AM
I First hear about bitcoin by people post on their own blog on 2015 i read it and it's interested so i started to try get bitcoin when that i just collect bitcoin by faucet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 02:43:29 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I know bitcoin through a friend he has let me know the benefit of investing in bitcoin, which is the shortest path to success, I can earn more income if invested in bitcoin and He showed me step by step to start with it. That's how I know bitcoin.
Activity: 616
December 06, 2017, 02:38:55 AM
i discovered btc in 2010-2011 reading a nice article on an econimic forum, i mined some coins, and then i stopped all.
I returned in btc in 2013 whit the bubble news
U returns really fast)
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
December 05, 2017, 11:38:12 PM
The first time i have heared about btc is the time when my facebook friend recommend me to join the btc investments.If am not wrong its Hashocean  program.We need to invest btc and hashocean will give you an interest daily until it will become big amount.Then later on it turns  into scam program 😂😂 Thats my ist experienced before that why im very curious about btcoin.Im doing little research and i have read some articles .im asking an adviced to my friends how to trade btc and how to earn it.
Activity: 504
December 05, 2017, 11:06:24 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Already posted it in some other forum about How I came to know about bitcoin. Bitcoin was not introduced to me by friend. It was a gambling site what he introduced to me. I like to know more about that site and want to register. But the thing makes me search about BTC is that site only use BTC in its game bet. I tried to research BTC and want to earn some for gambling. That is how I found out the bitcoin thing.
Activity: 73
December 05, 2017, 10:57:55 PM
I first heard about bitcoin three years ago though a facebook advertisement, during that time I did not pay much attention about it, but I understand its concept and potential, I just though then that its too risky to invest in that new currency. It was just unil last year when I make my decision to invest and buy some bitcoin when I discovered that my brother is also into bitcoin trading.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 10:57:14 PM
I heard about the bitcoin from friends, at that time I did not care very much, but this year it has created many surprises, a bit pity because I did not buy it sooner  Undecided
Activity: 392
December 05, 2017, 10:53:00 PM
I am a late bloomer fan it bitcoin. I only knew it when my friends try to invite me to the forum. Now, I am gladfully joining campaigns with a member rank.
Activity: 99
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 05, 2017, 10:50:33 PM
I hear it from my brother, I am a bit understimate about bitcoin before, but I am false. Now I believe that bitcoin can become something important in the future. Not only bitcoin but all of cryptocurrency will become very important.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
December 05, 2017, 10:47:37 PM
Everyone has the same chance in bitcoin depending on how serious the person is to go about managing bitcoin. At that time I heard a bitcoin from a friend then told how his income from bitcoin, the result is fantastic and it makes me want to do the same with my friend. I am grateful for being introduced to bitcoin so I started to make some money from bitcoin which I think is enough to meet daily needs.
Activity: 228
December 05, 2017, 10:28:28 PM
i hear bitcoin to my friend and i talk to him about it that he has income because he have only patience and loyalty on this work . when i hear about it im very thankful because it can helps to my financials problem. Bitcoin is very awesome and great thank you for this upportunity.
Activity: 51
December 05, 2017, 10:03:14 PM
i heard from friends that are involved in forex trading. they mention name bitcoin and cryptocurrency after that i just google about it and get familiar with this type of digital currency.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
December 05, 2017, 09:59:37 PM
A colleague of mine teaches me how bitcoin works and how he earns while studying by using bitcoin. After that I researched about it and learned many things about cryptocurrency and how to earn money using bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
December 05, 2017, 09:53:44 PM
my first hear about bitcoin is when i surfing on facebook , and I was shocked with the price that time , 3000-3500$ usd/bitcoin .

I murmured "is that really ? for virtual coin get that price ? " . after that i do research about bitcoin and found some people sincerely help me  and give me some lessons about bitcoin , and from them i know this forum too .
that my experience , i hope it treat your curiosity  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: