Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 65. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 10:47:41 AM
My friend told me. But I didn't attach any importance to this. Till this autumn...
Activity: 73
December 05, 2017, 10:47:28 AM
My friend Susan introduced me to bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Infact she forced me to understand because I showed no interest about it. At my free time  I went further to internet to study more about cryptocurrncy/bitcoin and I gained more understanding and how it work. I hope to invest in bitcoin to enable me gainfully employed and become manager of my own.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
December 05, 2017, 10:46:16 AM
i hear about bitcoin to my inlaws he is the member of bitcoin and he earn a money that's why i interested to bitcoin..
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
December 05, 2017, 10:43:17 AM
I think it is quite funny..I know about bitcoin from korean drama two years ago..the drama told about a man who makes video on his social media to earn bitcoin..after that I search about bitcoin in internet..after that my nephew suggest me to join bitcoin..but I do not interested..fe months later I change my mind and started to know about bitcoin...now..I can not stop to join bitcoin  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 05, 2017, 10:32:37 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I just learned about bitcoin with my friend, when i first heard it seems like nothing just because i have no idea what bitcoin. My friend started to explain everything about what would be the benefit of Bitcoin in my life and how i can help it.
Trying to learn all about it, i read and watch YouTube about bitcoin. Now i have learned the importance of it.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
December 05, 2017, 10:15:49 AM
I was informed about bitcoin by my husband at about two month ago. All he does was to give me a brief introduction about bitcoin and particularly cryptocurrency. I further went on research on the internet to know more about bitcoin and how it work. For now I have gather a lot of information concerning bitcoin and I can not wait to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
December 05, 2017, 03:57:34 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Same here, I am spending almost my day on bitcoin.. I hear it on my colleauge who were long time trader in bitcoin..
Activity: 294
December 05, 2017, 03:34:52 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I am not really that fan, but I like bitcoins. I manage my time in bitcoins and in my studying, so I can focus on both. When I first heard of bitcoin, I did not immediately used it because all I thought is about gambling and it is illegal. I heard bitcoins from my classmates who use bitcoin to gamble, but after a year they earn money because of it, and that's the time when I got curious about bitcoin. Then I made my own account and join in different threads and topics.
Activity: 79
December 05, 2017, 03:25:17 AM
i heard about bitcoin in my friend at first i hesitate and when my cousin try to teach me about bitcoin then i decide to try bitcoin
Activity: 140
December 05, 2017, 03:11:34 AM
I am so curious honestly I want to try apparently exited to try faster when first hear about bitcoin,and the truth is when I first hear about this I totally thinking if I join that and I think to the point it is scam,but nothing to lose if I try so that I am here I do my best.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
December 05, 2017, 03:08:14 AM
I read a post on facebook a post that one undergraduate boy invest to a bitcoin but I don't mind it, but when my classmate explain what is a bitcoin is I was convince to do a bitcoin.I want to earn a money as my classmate was earning.
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
December 05, 2017, 03:03:08 AM
I heard about it more than 5 years ago when the internet said that miners were illicitly mining bitcoin on hard drives for thousands of users worldwide. Had no idea what this meant,  i just focused on cleaning my PC. As my system cleared itself of whatever malware that had been imbued,  so did my brain about bitcoin. A few years later,  well it was too late.
Activity: 36
December 05, 2017, 02:57:15 AM
My friend told me about bitcoin. So i first heard about bitcoin from my friend. Then i also research about bitcoin.
Activity: 11
December 04, 2017, 02:40:37 AM
I heard about bitcoin from mypersonal one and from my relatives and I'm interested but I'm not sure about it and then I research from net and I checked properly about the topic then I'm dame sure about bitcoin.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
December 04, 2017, 02:18:39 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I just overheard about it with my classmates when I found them talking about how much it has given them so far. They are all boasting to each other about the things they were able to buy ever since they started doing bitcoin. I was so curious that time and wondered if I could earn through it too so I ask one of them and as a result, one of the taught me and now I am here and I've been earning a lot ever since I've started.
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
December 04, 2017, 02:16:19 AM
I have listen about the bitcoin from few of my friends but that time i haven't given that much attention to the bitcoin but after sometime my uncle told me about it who had started trading in bitcoins. From there i have got interested in bitcoin and after that i am gaining knowledge from my uncle and from internet.
Activity: 58
December 04, 2017, 02:12:47 AM
My first impression was not good in bitcoin.I thought it's ponzi or scam project.I totally ignored it.But I was wrong some of my friends told me that they are working on bitcoin and getting lots of work.Then I start working in bitcoin.Firstly, I viewed this website and got lots if information of bitcoin and knew how it works.Then I joined signature campaign and start earning with bitcoin.
Activity: 180
December 03, 2017, 08:11:40 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

At first I am not aware what is bitcoin and how I am going to use it. I first heard it in other forums that I am also a member, its around 2014 that I first meet the bitcoin and after that I didn't stop to follow the bitcoin and I research more on how to earn it.

I have also heard around 2014 and unfortunately I didn't buy any :s it is one of the biggest mistake of my life up till now. I'm trying to invest now to be able to forgive myself for that mistake.
Activity: 267
December 03, 2017, 08:09:02 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

For the first time, I got to know about bitcoin from an article when I was searching something about stocks.
Activity: 124
December 03, 2017, 07:43:24 AM
I heard if from my friend who was earning bitcoins by selling his services and also from different campaigns so one day he came up to me and told me that he have an best method to earn some extra money and showed me how he was earning money from bitcoins and it took no time for me to jump into the world of crypto and start earning bitcoins.

For the first time, I've seen it on the coinmarketcap website. And I started to check all of those coins. Their system, teams etc. everything.

1 month later on, my boss told me about bitcoin and we had a talk I remember.
Pages:
Jump to: