Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 64. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 09:14:20 PM
I heard bitcoin from my friend and there talking about how bitcoin helping their financial needs in emergency purposes. So I try it to help my financial in my thesis, and now I'm done thanks to bitcoin
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 08:56:06 PM
I heard the first bitcoin from my friend. He often talks about the benefits of bitcoin. From there I began to wonder, then I started looking for information by reading an article about bitcoin. Once I was sure, I started joining bitcoin with the help of a friend.
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 06:55:57 PM
im a bitcoin fan and an enthusiast.I spend almost half day doing bitcoin connected stuffs,trading,gambling and investing and reading articles about bitcoins is what am i enjoy doing.It is good for me that i have bitcoin as bussiness.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 06:53:51 PM
It was around 2013 when I first heard about bitcoin but wasn't really much interested at that time. Two years after I had my first and only bitcoin when a buyer bought one of my domain names for 1.33 btc. That was the time when I learned to read a lot about bitcoin but only for a month. Since I didn't know yet what to do with it I just kept it till this date. Feeling lucky because at this time 1 bitcoin is worth more than 11k usd.
Activity: 364
December 05, 2017, 03:46:50 PM
The first time I heard about bitcoin several years ago, when I was looking for money. But when I did not pay attention to this very promising coin. Now I regret that I did not invest in bitcoin a few years ago
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 03:45:35 PM
I first heard bitcoin that is when the year 2014 ago, but I wasn't interested in it until it exploded... Too bad...
Activity: 17
December 05, 2017, 03:45:06 PM
I first heard about Bitcoin from a movie called Person Of Interest. It is a series and bitcoin was mentioned in season 4 I guess. My curiosity led me to dig into it, but I never took it seriously at that time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 03:42:08 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I heard it from a friend of mine and I saw it also in Facebook ads, not bitcoin but other cryptocurrencies until I search about other currencies that's why I discover bitcoin coincidentally my friend also know bitcoin and she explains how to earn. I don't believe at first, but there is nothing to lose if I try, so that's it until now I'm a bitcoin holder and still continuing investing my time at earning bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
December 05, 2017, 03:37:54 PM
Bitcoins was introduced to me by my friend back when i was in college. It was very hard to work while studying and that hard work end when i learn how to earn bitcoins. Bitcoins was very helpful to sustain my daily needs and i use bitcoins to earn more profit in trading now a days.
Activity: 1
December 05, 2017, 03:30:54 PM
Found out about Bitcoin through a friend and it's awesome I'm already $650 up Smiley
I have a code for free $10 worth of Bitcoin when people sign up just use this link https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a265423b1272902c5da112a
Activity: 658
Merit: 36
Telegram:@sigmas55
December 05, 2017, 03:16:45 PM
First heard about Bitcoin was in the beginning of 2016, I was doing a research about the Deep web and ended up knowing the currency been used there for a few years, Bitcoin.

But i did not jump in the Bitcoin mixer until October this year.
Activity: 179
December 05, 2017, 03:07:09 PM
I did a lot of research and read, in order to understand at least a little bit about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. And the first thing I heard about bitcoin, so that people buy things for them on the Internet, for example home appliances, phones.
Activity: 4
December 05, 2017, 02:59:54 PM
I understand that a significant part of the respondents heard about bitkoin from news about how he grew significantly. And these are people from different years)
Activity: 280
December 05, 2017, 02:57:13 PM
Actually when I read at class ten, my fainal exam..but I was thinking that I will work with exam! Because I belong to a poor house. Then I used to read all the information about the income of facebook on the facebook post - one day a facebook friend came true and he gave me a link to his bitcoin investment site with reference link and explained the work. Let me know about bitcoin.  thank you..
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
December 05, 2017, 11:09:15 AM
I have been seeing a lot of bitcoin advertisement before but since I'm still a little bit innocent in the world of internet that time I just ignore it. But when I was convinced that my salary from my work is not good enough, I started searching in the internet on how to earn money online as part-time or full-time then I remembered this bitcoin.
Activity: 133
December 05, 2017, 10:59:23 AM
A friend of mine learned about bitcoin when he had failed subjects on our 2nd year. He saw the potential of bitcoin and he teaches me how bitcoin works and how to earn while studying.
Activity: 560
December 05, 2017, 10:54:37 AM
Actually i have no idea about bitcoin i heard this name from my friends  and i viewed  also in some websites at first im not interested about bitcoin and one day ny friends told me what is bitcoin and she told me  what is the good benefits if i join this  kind of currency because she already  benefits  the good  result   while she works  in bitcoin and   she wants to help me to find  works  and earn money.thats why im here in bitcoin now  .
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 10:53:37 AM
the first time that i hear about bitcoin was from a cousin in 2010, when he told me that he lost his bitcoin wallet.

My friend told me about bitcoin about 2 years ago, but at the time I did not think that it would mean so much. Now I'm sure it's good that I started the adventure with him, I do not regret it.
Activity: 251
December 05, 2017, 10:51:36 AM
the first time that i hear about bitcoin was from a cousin in 2010, when he told me that he lost his bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 18
December 05, 2017, 10:50:54 AM
First encountered it while i'm doing my readings for stock market and since i'm already trading stocks, it got my curiosity. trading equities and crypto has similar basic principles. It's just that bitcoin is more volatile than equities.
Pages:
Jump to: