Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 97. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 09:39:31 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I first heard or know bitcoin to my friends, they we're doing it for almost a months, they shared to me what is bitcoin all about, also their own experiences with bitcoin. And then I searched some informations about it, until I found myself joining bitcoin.
Activity: 9
November 06, 2017, 08:48:04 PM
Heard a few friends talk about it back in 2015 but honestly never looked into it until now since I hear more friends talk about it.
Activity: 6
November 06, 2017, 08:39:22 PM
i heard about this bitcoin in my friend of mine he explain about how to make income and get bitcoin wallet.

i am curious about this then i fully research all about mining,clouding mining,trading,campaign, etc. etc.

i am willing to learn if someone tell me how to get campaign in my position. newbie.

Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 07:50:34 PM
i first heard it in a social media and a forum. also in a faucet where they pay satoshi i got curious and search and it lead me to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
November 06, 2017, 07:26:30 PM
I honestly can not remember how it all happened because I really never expected bitcoin to get this far... I really wish I could go back in  time and get a second chance to invest my money and precious time in bitcoin and wait
Activity: 34
November 06, 2017, 06:02:19 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

first i heard it to my friend because im curious what is bitcoin and how it works. I startes to talk him about bitcoin.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 06:02:09 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

i know or heard bitcoin in 2015 when my friend tell about bitcoin to me. but i starting focus in 2017 when the price of bitcoin increase high price..
Activity: 504
November 06, 2017, 05:49:50 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard about it first from my cousin. He told me about how he made money from bounty campaigns and offering services. He's been doing bitcoin for a while now he spends a lot of time trading and gambling. I had my doubts but soon found out it's legit. However, I'm still a student and I don't money to invest. So for now, I'm doing signature campaigns to get extra cash to buy things that I want.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
November 06, 2017, 05:47:08 PM
I heard about bitcoin when btc was 1 for 400 usd.
One day my friend told me about btc mining, investing processes. I asked him that I need some money or a part time job, Then he told me the earning process of btc.
And now btc is ruling the world currency. But I am still newbie because of pressure of study.

Now I'm back. I am trying to learn about bitcoin properly.
Thank you for asking this question. It has drawn me old days.

NB: Sorry for bad english  Grin
Activity: 476
November 06, 2017, 04:50:27 PM
I got to know about bitcoin through a friend I met in a cybercafe. He introduced Bitcoin to me at $264 to a Bitcoin then. He tried to explain to buy and hold strategy to me but I really do not understand all  that then. He is still in crypto business now.
Activity: 5
November 06, 2017, 04:43:53 PM
A friend got me into bitcoin. At first its kinda complicated since  i haven't got any concept or history about this. But as I gradually explore it' think it is very useful.
Activity: 13
November 06, 2017, 12:55:14 PM
I heard about bitcoin when i was at my friend's funeral they made his funeral with the bitcoin money he had earned and it seems very bad of me but i asked what it was and they told me a lot about it so i went home and started finding about bitcoin.
Activity: 11
November 06, 2017, 12:47:27 PM
I heard it when i was with my friend at a congress about how to make money easily and then they gave bitcoin as an option it seemed something for me because i am always behind my PC that is why i tried to find more about it and now i get my daily incomes through bitcoin.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 12:37:13 PM
I saw it mentioned on reddit and googled. Unfortunately, I did not consider investing then, was only 15 yo too. Could be a lot wealthier now, but it is kind of a Back to the Future scenario. Could be an interesting idea for a some future reboot, I think - get rich, not even drawing much attention, like betting on all the winning teams would Wink.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
November 06, 2017, 12:27:58 PM
I first heard it in 2010. when the price was something maybe lower than 100$. I thought its waste of money and time to invest with it.So i ignore it. But believe me i Repent my self now. How stupid i was and that didn't invest in 2010. I just always think about that time what will happen if i invest.  Anyways i learnt from my mistake and now working with bitcoins .
Activity: 145
November 06, 2017, 01:04:29 AM

yes i first heard from a friend then a friend explained about bitcoin then sent me one of the first bitcoin and explained how to play.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 06, 2017, 12:57:34 AM
I first heard of bitcoin,when bitcoin was stolen several years ago and prices plummeted.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 12:51:52 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin was from a magazine of economics and business exactly in 2016, when it was told successful people because of bitcoin mining and become a millionaire. from there I was interested to know more details about mining bitcoin.
Activity: 378
November 06, 2017, 12:42:21 AM
I heard this first in my cousins. Before i dont believe that bitcoin is real because of the issue of scam. But my cousins proves it that not all of bitcoin campaigns are scam. That's why i try this forum and it proves that its really good for me, and now i start studying it and how bitcoin works.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
November 06, 2017, 12:09:23 AM
One of my cousin was told me about bitcoon for the first time. Then i became curious about it. So I searched on google. And then i have a good idea about it.That's how i heard about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: