Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 96. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 101
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 07, 2017, 09:59:55 AM
Yaeh I first heard / read about Bitcoin from my friend, then I search for articles on the internet. Now I'm a bitcoin fan, and until now I keep following the news.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 09:41:21 AM
My father first told me about bitcoin and he say its look like a coin.i was surprised by the price of bitcoin.one of my friend told me bitcoin is decentralized currency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 09:39:17 AM
I heard it online at first.
That really made me to research about it from others.
That made me analyse purchasing and selling costs of different platforms and that took a big deal to break the ice of Bitcoin.
Activity: 45
November 07, 2017, 05:54:36 AM
first i heard about bitcoin from my friend.he explained me bitcoin is digital currency,it is good investment plan for the investors and bitcoin is the worldwide currency.
Activity: 85
November 07, 2017, 05:53:16 AM
I heard it from a friend who was also using bitcoin he told me that he has coins. I didn't know anything about it so he explained everything to me and how the coins works.

So after that i began making a account for blockchain and i got my first coins from claiming from the faucets.
Activity: 12
November 07, 2017, 05:48:22 AM
Well I have knew that there is something like bitcoin for couple of years but I wasnt interested in it untill I saw my friend was watching over and over at bitcoin’s exchange rate so I just asked him what is it. Then he started teaching me about BTC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 05:01:48 AM
I saw it from online sidelines that promises a high return and I was curious on the term bitcoin that they refer as digital currency so I searched it and I was shocked that its value is more than a hundred of dollars in exchange for a single one.
Activity: 56
November 07, 2017, 04:51:08 AM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins

I first heard of bitcoin true Facebook and I got a friend that enlighten me more so I Carry out research so bitcoin is amazing currency
Activity: 68
November 07, 2017, 04:44:50 AM
When did I hear about it? Let me think it over,oh!I heard this bitcoin thing a few years ago and now Im a fan of it.I use my bitcoins to buy some stuff and it really helped me a lot.I also read some of the articles about it including the exchange rate to dollars and many things.I first heard this bitcoin in an documentary.And I started doing reseaech about it and now I am a fan of it. Cheesy
Activity: 34
November 07, 2017, 04:43:45 AM
A friend told me about it when it first started, and I looked at it and thought it was just another sort of payment method. Didn't sound exciting. Boy was I wrong. Now I look at it everyday.. Lol
Activity: 42
November 07, 2017, 04:42:12 AM
All of these cryptocurrencies are all out on big media platforms. A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging and the originals are bitcoin. Also, one of the best is Ethereum! Let me add that the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Activity: 60
November 07, 2017, 04:25:27 AM
i heard first about bitcoin is through my friend who is an IT because he is planning to be a bitcoin miner the worth of the bitcoin of that time is 1000 dollars, and i also interested about it at that time,, and it is amazing to know crytocurrency bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
November 07, 2017, 04:21:52 AM
When I heard it I was so curious...I think its so nice to use
 Totally my friends teached me how to use it and how to be secure when you have bitcoin..now I've already use it
November 07, 2017, 04:12:02 AM
i heard Bitcoin from a friend at first i was curious because she earn from it, so i asked her "How" then she teach me and i do it all by myself now.
Like me, my sister makes a bit of money on this, think it is a good project, let me have a look.
Activity: 266
November 07, 2017, 04:05:30 AM
Hi there.. I heard about bitcoin for the first time from one of my friends about five months ago and I just realized its how its gravity is.
November 07, 2017, 04:02:31 AM
The first time I heard that bitcoin was in May of this year, it suddenly became very hot in China, driving the development of many blockchain projects. Grin
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
November 07, 2017, 03:56:50 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
Acually, I didn't really heard it from anyone. I discovered it with myself accidentally. Online jobs or earning online is the new trends. An article appeared about cryptocurrency and it just happemed that Bitcoin is oftenly mentioned so i made a further research about it. Good grief because I am now havaing huge profit from it and I am joping that others will also too and that bitcoin in the future will be legal to.most of the countries.
Activity: 3
November 07, 2017, 03:53:43 AM
i heard Bitcoin from a friend at first i was curious because she earn from it, so i asked her "How" then she teach me and i do it all by myself now.
Activity: 26
November 07, 2017, 03:42:13 AM
The first time i hear bitcoin is i'm curious about so i asked someone . Then they teach me how. And now i've learned about it.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
November 07, 2017, 01:17:44 AM
I heard about bitcoin from a friend. After some time my husband also know about it.
Bitcoin is a very benificial currency. It secures ours
future.
Well almost most of the people came to know about bitcoin through either general discussion in friend zone or on google. But those were wise who searched it and get involved into it now they are millionaires and billionaires, it is a fact that without taking risks and wise decisions success can’t be achieved, so keep on believing yourself and keep on investing, multiple rewards are waiting for you.
Pages:
Jump to: