Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 98. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 11:55:18 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I first heard about bitcoin through a group on Facebook while I was looking for information on MMO.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Get your share of the future
November 05, 2017, 11:26:03 PM
The first time i knew about bitcoin is through my friend a year ago, at that time i did not know anything about bitcoin, i just think bitcoin is a digital currency, my friend told me to start buying a bitcoin to invest, that time i bought so little bitcoin with not many hope it will rise this much, more than 7300$. Now i wish i had bought more bitcoin because it bring me so much profit.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
November 05, 2017, 11:07:34 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I have afriend told me that he is getting income through online and then I wonder why he is almost getting stronger in economic crisis and end it now so i am so disperate to learned from him.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 11:04:59 PM
Yes, that's me. It takes almost 10 hours per day to read bitcoin forums, twitter, and facebook. This has become a habit of my life. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. As long as you like, OK
Activity: 84
November 05, 2017, 11:04:19 PM
First time i know about bitcoin is from friends, i still confused what Is use for how can we get a real money from a coin? but day by day i know how to earn real money from bitcoin. I interest about bitcoin because bitcoin can make some income in my life. Bitcoin can help me in daily life.

Activity: 87
November 05, 2017, 10:51:13 PM
I heard I did not believe that bitcoin could be a source of income and I think bitcoin can only be owned by rich people and computer experts, it turns out all my own negative thoughts. Although I am a trader I can learn it and I am very grateful to have understood the system and can enjoy bitcoin.

It was introduced by my cousin who's using it a long time ago.
Activity: 285
November 05, 2017, 10:23:53 PM
I heard I did not believe that bitcoin could be a source of income and I think bitcoin can only be owned by rich people and computer experts, it turns out all my own negative thoughts. Although I am a trader I can learn it and I am very grateful to have understood the system and can enjoy bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 05, 2017, 10:16:54 PM
Before 11 years it was came into my knowledge about Bitcoin through my friend who was involve in MLM. At that time I was advised to invest few $ in Bitcoin. But I could not believe that this new currency will survive . Now Bitcoin  is the most expensive and popular currency just within 12 years.
Activity: 336
November 05, 2017, 10:16:00 PM
The news media reported what I had learned, a little too late, missed a wave of opportunity to change wealth Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
November 05, 2017, 09:52:26 PM
First heard about it a few years ago and occasionally kept up, but this year I've been really trying to step it up.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
November 05, 2017, 09:38:25 PM
when the bitcoin prize was about 30-40$ a friend sad buy buy buy.....
but i thinked what ?? bitcoins buy ? now .....now iam a dumb dan stared buying at 500$ XD

kind regards
Activity: 84
November 05, 2017, 09:26:11 PM
I first heard to my my cousin but I don't try it right away because I thought it's kind of scam or it is hard to do but when I see them make money through bitcoin, I tried it and Its not that hard.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
November 05, 2017, 08:35:02 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard about bitcoin from my son and i really confused about it because there is a money involve without any real transaction like for example investment in real object like car. here in bitcoin is big different than the other investment you can go an investment without any supplementary documents and just a few years you can have a double or triple income or more, that's what bitcoin is very great 
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 05, 2017, 08:11:57 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yeah, I am. I heard bitcoin a year ago when I reading some deepweb articles in which it state that it is being used as money, an online money to buy illegal things.

Strange you were already using the deep web without knowing about bitcoin because  for all i know most deep web users use it as their main money in their dealings  and  so for you to go there seeking a service or what not and not know about bitcoin already is strange.
Activity: 56
November 05, 2017, 07:00:05 PM
The first time I heard about a bitcoin from a friend with a very promising site. I was very difficult at first and I did not understand what bitcoin was, but I read some things on the internet and I was fascinated by it. Since that day I wanted to explore about bitcoin and always try to find a way to have more than I have.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
November 05, 2017, 06:30:46 PM
actually I didn't know that bitcoin really exist. and everytime my gmail account notif me about the progress, good and bad news about but I never pay attention to what really bitcoin  is. and the first time knew it was real was thru my sister's fiancee .they ask me to givenit a try and yeah thats it now im working on ranking up. 😊 but haven't try to join/apply to the campaign yet.
Activity: 257
November 05, 2017, 06:28:24 PM
I hear about bitcoin is to my brother's cousin, he tell me about bitcoin talk and what to do about forum.and he tell me also how to ear money in bitcoin, so i start learning and take knowledge about bitcoin so i read the rules.
Activity: 319
November 05, 2017, 06:04:16 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yeah, I am. I heard bitcoin a year ago when I reading some deepweb articles in which it state that it is being used as money, an online money to buy illegal things.
Activity: 42
November 05, 2017, 06:01:44 PM
I saw bitcoin first at 2013 when it was around $100. Kind of regretting I didn't buy it then haha
Activity: 322
November 05, 2017, 05:41:09 PM
One of my friends tell me about Bitcoin. After that I learn more about in YouTube. And in YouTube I found Bitcointalk. Now I'm really become bitcoin fan
Pages:
Jump to: