Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 99. (Read 104332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2017, 03:30:59 PM
There are many different way to hear about bitcoin but I first heared about bitcoin from my school freind. He tell me about bitcointalk and his forum page that how you earn the money from the bitcointalk and how's you earn more money from the bitcointalk. I used bitcoin for one month and did not get anything from it. I bored from it and think about that it is a wastage of time only and nothing you get from it but after some time I realize that I am wrong about bitcoin. Now the time I earn the lot of money from the bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 03:02:21 PM
Firstly i heared about BTC from my friend who was a weed dealer. He talked me about opportunity of using BTC in his "business"  Grin
It was 1100$ on this moment.
Activity: 344
November 05, 2017, 02:57:27 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I was introduced bitcoin by my friend. At first I was not interested, but after hearing the high price became interested to me. then my friend invites me to join this forum and learn about bitcoin. that's my story.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 02:48:45 PM
I heard of Bitcoin 2011 and I didn't give it any attention.
I got 3 bitcoins from games ... then here I'm wanting to kill myself for selling it on 2012  Cry

Dont be upset. We all make mistakes. I am sure that you will still have an opportunity to make good money. I learned about bitcoin in 2016 from my friend. He has long earned crypto trading
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 02:44:54 PM
I heard of Bitcoin 2011 and I didn't give it any attention.
I got 3 bitcoins from games ... then here I'm wanting to kill myself for selling it on 2012  Cry
Activity: 56
November 05, 2017, 02:38:30 PM
Well, in the beginning, what I heard about Bitcoin only air and didn't treat him seriously and no one appreciates it, even me. In early 2011 I learned about it but nobody talked about it then! what will happen to the value of such currency on the market, it such as the bladder, generating its cost each time.
November 05, 2017, 10:52:44 AM
I watched a Maxim magazine and saw BTC for the first time !
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
November 04, 2017, 01:22:03 PM
The first time I heard about bitcoin two years ago, but then I considered it a total delusion and did not pay any attention to it.
Earlier this year, I realized that everything was serious and became actively interested in and investing.
Activity: 266
November 04, 2017, 01:21:34 PM
When I first heard about bitcoin, I found it complicated and difficult to understand but found bitcoin attractive. From there I began to learn about bitcoin.

Are you an expert on blockchain technology?
Activity: 204
November 04, 2017, 01:18:52 PM
When I first heard about bitcoin, I found it complicated and difficult to understand but found bitcoin attractive. From there I began to learn about bitcoin.
Activity: 22
November 04, 2017, 11:22:28 AM
The first time I heard about Bitcoin on TV through the daily news then I explored about it and asked my friend for more information Smiley). Luckily, one out of my friends had been working in here for years so he let me know about this forum and all his knowledge about Bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 11:20:02 AM
Everything was thanks to a friend, He had told me he was starting to work online, and since He is programmer, I thought it was that.  He had done very well, he had bought things in such a short time that an average young man of that age and with the economic condition it was in,  it could not. Later time, he decided to tell me the real reason for his high income, the BITCOIN, I found it a very exciting topic, but the more I researched about it, in conjunction with the continuous increase in their prices with exorbitant figures, I raised the possibility that this was not more than a bubble about to burst.

I am also very grateful to my closest friend who told me about btc and also pushed me to invest. even if I didn't really believe at that time, I invested because I trust him. I cannot tell how glad I have such a friend.
good for you to have somebody who gave you good insight from this system as he can guide you in order for you to gain good money out from this investment
if I also have a friend like that I'm also be more than happy to thank  him for sharing his knowledge about bitcoin,.
Activity: 94
November 04, 2017, 11:18:43 AM
I first heard about bitcoin through a news channel.It was a pleasant experience for me.
Activity: 266
November 04, 2017, 11:13:34 AM
That is when I heard about Bit Kingdom, a "give-and-take" activity and I went to find the BTC.

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 178
November 04, 2017, 11:13:11 AM
I learned bitcoin from friends and later liked bitcoin. I think bitcoin is very interesting and now I will spend time learning bitcoin in Bitcoin, news, magazines and forums. Smiley
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2017, 11:12:50 AM
Heard it from my friends. They use bitcoin alot to earn profit. From icos and trades, then they exchange it from tokens to eths then to btc. From the first time i heard it, I got curious because they are talking about money here but I always hear the word bitcoin and I dont know what is it. I then searched it and I got into this forum. From the day that I start, I thank those who supported me and give me different tips. They helped me understand what bitcoin is. Yes, until now this forum is a very great source of knowledge for those who wants to start out. Everyone is welcomed.
Activity: 84
November 04, 2017, 11:11:13 AM
My boyfriend told me about it earlier this year. He gave me btc wallet with 35EUR on it. Now it's worth 210eur Smiley
November 04, 2017, 11:09:33 AM
First I hear about the BTC from my friend she encourage me to study on how to handle and earn through BTC. I didnt know anything about it until i researched and survey of what is BTC. Until time goes by I learned the advantages of BTC on how you will earn and at the same time like an investment. Before the price of BTC is low but now it will getting higher and higher maybe if I only know about BTC in an early stage maybe i earned a lot. Wink
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
November 04, 2017, 11:04:24 AM
i think the first time i hear about bitcoin is on TV about 2014, at that time i think it just a digital currency, nothing special, but after few years bitcoin getting more and more famous on internet and TV so i took a first reasearch about it but never have intend to invest in bitcoin until recently due to its big increase.
Activity: 448
November 04, 2017, 11:02:43 AM
When I first knew Bitcoin, I became very interested in knowing it well.My friend gave me an idea about Bitcoin at first.At first it was Bitcoin that was a digital currency.I went to him and got to know better.Still now If i can't understood any point i follow my friend.
Pages:
Jump to: