Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you find good ICOs? - page 2. (Read 4934 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
May 15, 2019, 01:38:05 AM
You must check all possible links you can, from the main website to team's  members LinkedIn, after you sure its not s scam then you start to check if its a good project to invest or no is it real,is it whitepaper only or can be done real product that isn't all list but this will help.

Even following them they are cheating the investors and bounty hunters because i have faced many ICO cheating both the bounty people and as well as the investors. Even though the developments seem to be very interesting until the raise money but after raising they will not respond to the investors at all.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
May 15, 2019, 12:48:39 AM
Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
You cannot find one now which is good and legit all the ICO now is scammers anD if there is a chance to find one it’s a once in a million chance so better get away from them and find something worth to invested
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1407
May 14, 2019, 08:04:07 PM
Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

This requires experience and time so you find an honest ICO because a lot of ICOS is now a scam, There are sites that find reviews about the new ICOs projects such as icorating, icotokennews and icoslot There are many sites you have Google to look for and choose as you like, But you have to examine the project team and the whitepaper and the idea they have achieved as an idea and as a use? Or as an idea only and failed to use it, You should not hesitate to read the expert comments about which ICO you want to invest in and Good luck to you.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
May 14, 2019, 06:33:23 PM

Find everything about the ICO first starting from its name to its function. Im sure all the informations about the project are written through its site. After researching, try posting the link to the forum for crowd sourcing. Its the most effective way of them all. People in the forum are all skilled and can give you honest reviews about everything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 14, 2019, 03:51:16 PM
I do a lot of research on team and project authenticity to be sure of my investments because these days we have so many scam ICOs and they do appear real that if not properly researched, one will fall victim.
That's the right thing to do, everyone should learn the basic which is making a research.
ICO now has a lot of scam projects, so we might fall in scams.

I believe investing in ICO now is not already profitable, correct me if I'm wrong and better show me some statistics stating there are still profitable projects in ICO.
It seems to me that it is necessary to propose a new concept for the development of the company's ico market in order to reduce fraud and make this type of activity controlled.  At least, a good alternative to the ico market of companies is IEO, which provides certain guarantees to investors.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
May 12, 2019, 01:42:07 AM
I do a lot of research on team and project authenticity to be sure of my investments because these days we have so many scam ICOs and they do appear real that if not properly researched, one will fall victim.
That's the right thing to do, everyone should learn the basic which is making a research.
ICO now has a lot of scam projects, so we might fall in scams.

I believe investing in ICO now is not already profitable, correct me if I'm wrong and better show me some statistics stating there are still profitable projects in ICO.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
May 11, 2019, 06:24:30 PM
Activity: 812
May 11, 2019, 06:06:40 PM
When I started out, I do alot of research on team and project authenticity to insurance myself against fraud. But since the inception of IEOs and my discovery of ICOdrops, it has been simple for Mr because I only participate in projects vetted by Icodrops.com
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 11, 2019, 05:33:57 PM
You must check all possible links you can, from the main website to team's  members LinkedIn, after you sure its not s scam then you start to check if its a good project to invest or no is it real,is it whitepaper only or can be done real product that isn't all list but this will help.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
May 11, 2019, 05:22:26 PM
This is one of the most difficult things to do in the space as it analogizes trying to find a little pin/needle that has fallen into quicksand. Personally, I used to hate one thing but that's what I sometimes do to get a good coin, and that's a coin with a little hype. Following coins qith hype exposes you to coins supported by majority in the space. It is a very risky risky thing to do tho.
After that, you check up on team members, support, website, ICO ratings and many ither factors before you finally settle on one. I hope it helps.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 11, 2019, 05:11:54 PM
I mostly check the spreadsheets of popular people such as mandy, ian balina and crypto crush. Trying to understand which ones are good and not fake checking the team and advisors.
it's very difficult now to find a good ico for now and now we have to be careful and smart in choosing ico which we will follow the project's vision and mission and of course the support team behind the project
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
May 11, 2019, 05:11:06 PM
One of the most trusted ico rating websites is https://icorating.com/ i follow this website the management of this website have good evolution techniques  in any ico programs
Icorating I think does not guarantee that the ico will be profitable and successful. it's better to look for information in your own way (manual research), don't be too referring to such rating websites. in fact, they actually, buy the rating on that site so that people can see and want to invest in the ICO project. so it's not entirely accurate and correct.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
May 11, 2019, 03:36:53 PM
I use ico review site and most times i make research on my own by studying the team behind the project,  learning about their usecase and about their token metric.  With this information i can make selection of good ico
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
May 05, 2019, 08:42:37 AM
I have the same feeling that all the good projects remained in 2016 and 2017, and now just savvy fraudsters squeeze out the last money from trustful investors)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 04, 2019, 11:45:38 PM
Before joining an ICO project, you should see the overview of that project. See Whitepaper, team, price of tokens, links, and information that are clearly public, ICO rating indicators are appreciated by the community to avoid fake teams.
Agreed, i'm sure most of whale investors always check all these important points too. Checking the team behind the project, whitepaper, what product is the project about and many else. To find a good ICOs is not that easy though because there are so many ICOs out there.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 04, 2019, 10:55:05 PM
Before joining an ICO project, you should see the overview of that project. See Whitepaper, team, price of tokens, links, and information that are clearly public, ICO rating indicators are appreciated by the community to avoid fake teams.
All of this true and before I joining ICO before Im always looking for that and first I look is the white paper and other information to make sure it is safe but even Im checking it ny money still lose because the scammer are smart so I decided to become smarter than them so I did not invest to ICO last year until now but Im back again once I see ICO are good to invest again.
Activity: 343
May 04, 2019, 07:54:16 PM
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 04, 2019, 05:27:44 PM
people are no more going after ICOs like before with the option of IEO but rather ICOs are going after big investor, though there are very few investors with few lost in the space during the bull run and much confidence for it also. IMO when bitcoin rises to a certain price and some consider to have made more money and profit, more money could move to newer ICOs and altcoins.
Activity: 812
May 04, 2019, 04:55:34 PM

Tokenomics( how many percent is up for ICO sale, team allocation and lock up period), team experience and prowess and future development plans in Roadmap are all important to me in choosing the next ICO to participate in
Activity: 431
May 04, 2019, 02:41:05 PM
In recent years Ico's I wonder if we make the Hard Cap at the moment we're happy we're happy to make Cap. People do not trust ICOs as much as they used to.
now investor confidence has shifted to asset trading and investment in exchange, not many of them have returned to see the ICO because too many ICOs have deceived investors. it made many ICOs now not reach their hardcap.
Pages:
Jump to: