Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 2. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 02:30:07 AM
When you think the price is very low, you should continue to hold, do not panic, the price will always rise one day. Holding a cryptocurrency is also a plan for your own future.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 03:10:56 PM
I panicked when the predicted price changed very quickly and beyond expectations. I feel that this sense of panic arises when I experience a situation where I am likely to lose, this is a natural thing for a person. no one can really experience no panic. calm and patience will help us to make the right decisions. but it must all be passed with various experiences because with experience then we easily to take the best decisions.
Sometimes the patience can be so tiring like you said, and not everyone have such patience or the time to keep funds for so long hoping for the market to rise back so I really dig what you have said. However, there are some trades I have always known that I messed up and there is just no way I will want to take that loss most especially since it is already huge.

All I just do is go ahead with other trade, get my funds back through those ones and leave that shitcoin there for as long as it wants by setting a sell order at least at the average price I bought it. In that case, I just believe one day it will be pumped and it could still be worth it.
In fact people only get panic when they do not have good experience, when the market is in down trend they think that they are going to lose eveything, therefore they cannot bare the situation and try to sellout what they have even if they are losing money, I do not think that people get panic because of the wait for market to regain its position. I think that we should study the market regularly and only then should take a decision about selling or holding.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2018, 12:38:26 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
I am not panicking because I know that panicking can lead me to make bad decision. I can secure my profit by controlling my emotions for me to avoid losses. We should really control our self for us to make profit.
Only those investors who are new in trading may be getting panic when the price is dropping, but those people who are trading  bitcoin for a  long time, i think that they will never get panic because they know the nature of bitcoin, and they have already passed from such situation for so many time, therefore now they have become use to with it and it is a normal thing for them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
April 13, 2018, 09:00:15 AM
I panicked when the predicted price changed very quickly and beyond expectations. I feel that this sense of panic arises when I experience a situation where I am likely to lose, this is a natural thing for a person. no one can really experience no panic. calm and patience will help us to make the right decisions. but it must all be passed with various experiences because with experience then we easily to take the best decisions.
Sometimes the patience can be so tiring like you said, and not everyone have such patience or the time to keep funds for so long hoping for the market to rise back so I really dig what you have said. However, there are some trades I have always known that I messed up and there is just no way I will want to take that loss most especially since it is already huge.

All I just do is go ahead with other trade, get my funds back through those ones and leave that shitcoin there for as long as it wants by setting a sell order at least at the average price I bought it. In that case, I just believe one day it will be pumped and it could still be worth it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
April 13, 2018, 12:42:59 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you make decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HOLD?
I think if some investors panic this is a very reasonable thing. They panic because they must have invested a lot of money into Bitcoin or Altcoin. And once they know that the price of all the coins goes down drastically, they will panic and rush to sell all the coins they have. The goal is not to lose more. But if I personally though panicked but I still try to calm down and not sell all the coins that I hold.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
April 12, 2018, 11:58:21 PM
When I was new here whenever the price goes down I can't sleep well thinking to withdraw my bitcoin because it might end zero when I wake up that is what is on my mind always but now don't panic at all no matter what the price right now, I don't worry too much, I don't bother to cash out I can sleep well.
If you believe in the power of holding sure you will eliminate panic. You buy at dip and a good fundamental based coin either it pumps or dump below your entry don't worry about it just wait for it to make gains again. Crypto is a cycle of pumps and dumps its all about your choice when you will sell.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 11:30:41 PM
I don't panic. When I hold Bitcoin down, I know it will eventually recover, so I will continue to buy some currencies at a low price
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
April 12, 2018, 03:38:26 PM
When I was new here whenever the price goes down I can't sleep well thinking to withdraw my bitcoin because it might end zero when I wake up that is what is on my mind always but now don't panic at all no matter what the price right now, I don't worry too much, I don't bother to cash out I can sleep well.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 03:25:28 PM
I do not panic. I will always sell my coins if I think they will drop lower and imma just buy them once they go lower.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
April 12, 2018, 02:53:13 PM
Honestly I don't panic. I have my stop-losses set so if something like a big drop happens I will lose just a few %.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 12:55:41 PM
Know your stuff that's how i do not panic...I just bough some neos at 32 dollars..It went down to 29 dollars should i sell? Not really i know for a fact that the market will shoot back up. Theres Red pulse ico and people will last minute pile onto neos...Haha might invest more in at this price
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 10:18:38 AM
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
We don't need to be panic when always have huge increase in the market or decrease. We need to be calm because when you panicking the more you think wrong decision.
Activity: 532
April 12, 2018, 10:03:20 AM
I think the panic is something that is very harmful where someone will sell and impatient in holding and it makes all be confused
lose confidence in assets owned and will eventually find the money will run out
Activity: 1582
April 12, 2018, 09:40:06 AM
NO i do not get panic when my alta coins price do down. Because when i hold any alt coins i see its road map. What price it will hit in market in near future. So when its price go down i just keep silence for some days or months. Panic for those who stock market without seeing road map.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
April 08, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

how do i react to panic? i do not panic but sets my cutloss before anything else. i do observe strict discipline in terms of cutloss. whether i feel it may comeback real quick or i feel good about this coin, i do cutloss as long as this certain coin reached my limit.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
April 08, 2018, 02:43:50 PM
Though that can be avoided if you're trading with known altcoins. Still in general, being patient applies to most trades to avoid large losses.The major coins generally will recover if you have patience. And certainly, we can expect bitcoin to as we've seen time and time again
The fact is that to date, funny how much has already risen, and also crossed the border into 7000 dollars. Of course this is very small, but nevertheless for many it is already a huge Victory.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
April 03, 2018, 11:14:10 AM
When market dump, I just relax and go somewhere for picnic and Fun, I avoid looking at charts and prices. I think best time for enjoying vacation is during the bloodbath for traders. Someone can get out of tense of losses.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 03, 2018, 10:59:38 AM
In the very starting when is a limited with small amount of money  for the Investment in cryptourrency market then I was always living with fear and also I was thinking that what will happen if dump will happen with my holding and also many times dump happened but not much dump Because that was really a perfect time for me where nothing was much and for me to do trade , but now in these days dump is much , badly going down but now I have lots of amount of money , even with the dump of the market I buy more coins and more bitcoin and recovers my loss easily in fluctuations .
Specially in case of bitcoin when market get dump much then I bought better amount of money and also sell them with small up for better profit .
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
April 03, 2018, 03:44:57 AM
I am not panicking because I know that panicking can lead me to make bad decision. I can secure my profit by controlling my emotions for me to avoid losses. We should really control our self for us to make profit.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 03:40:44 AM
I am not panicked because I have always maintained my optimism. At high levels, I will sell my Bitcoin as a part of it, keep it at a loss, and use it to buy Bitcoins. Even if Bitcoin drops, I will not panic.
Pages:
Jump to: