Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 3. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
April 03, 2018, 03:19:53 AM
The main thing in investing and trading is always to know that you can lose your earnings, unsuccessfully draining it. It is necessary to be balanced and calm, to perceive failure as the end of everything - meaningless! Do not put all, do not go behind the passion, be cool and stop in time! Invest in different projects and do not get fooled by scammers! Check the company, its team and try to secure their finances.
Of course, if you did not envisage all possible risks and fell for speculators, then you need to carefully check the information and analyze all the data in order to avoid losses or scammers. but to make the right choice of already existing coins on the exchange, you need to be able to correctly analyze the development of each of them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 03:05:12 AM
The main thing in investing and trading is always to know that you can lose your earnings, unsuccessfully draining it. It is necessary to be balanced and calm, to perceive failure as the end of everything - meaningless! Do not put all, do not go behind the passion, be cool and stop in time! Invest in different projects and do not get fooled by scammers! Check the company, its team and try to secure their finances.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
April 03, 2018, 02:54:19 AM
I do not have a lot of panic characters, but I panick like everyone else when it comes to huge amounts of money. When you panic, I listen very soft and hard music in order to relax Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 01:35:59 AM
Recently I panicked a bit, I don't really do it but circumstances made me panic. I was thinking to square of my few BTC holdings for urgent requirements and the price started to drop and then I kind of panicked a bit. Also recently my entry to ICOs and altcoins, makes me nervous, not really panicky but I get frightened sometimes.

The only way for me is to hold a coin and when the price is high I can trade and sell some coins. And I panicked when I bought bitcoin but the price dropped dramatically and there I felt sad
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
April 02, 2018, 11:31:52 PM
Usually i never panic, i am never worried about the prices, maybe when there is a huge downtrend i tend to sell some bitcoins, but not that much because i know that the price is always going to recover.
That is a good mentality, we have to believe on the future of bitcoin and never panic on whatever will happen.
Of course there are bad news and good news but we should not over react, we need to focus on the positive side rather than those FUDS that is killing some investors.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 03:08:39 PM
I tried to sell some of my coins and buy again if the dip comes.but i control my emotion to not be stress,instead its a opportunity to buy while at low price like what happening now in bitcoin i beleive that it will come to rise again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 01, 2018, 02:56:31 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
I like to hold my coin when its panic time.Last three month bitcoin down so huge and many people sell bitcoin and other crypto assets with a loss because   they need money or afraid bitcoin price.Most time i was seen bitcoin price down for 2+ week and than recover their price but this bitcoin get bad news and price going to down and down so i make decision donot sell my bitcoin until i get profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
April 01, 2018, 09:24:55 AM
I don't consider it as panic but a little bit shock for a short period of time upon seeing the marketcap, but afterwards I manage to stay calm. I always keep in my mind that panicking will just do harm to me so it's better to keep calm and clear my mind.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 07:53:00 AM
I try to sell coins on time. I'm tracking the news and analyzing the markets. If it was not possible to sell the coin in time, then I am waiting for the trend change to the growing
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
April 01, 2018, 06:37:15 AM
Panicking when you reach around 800% profit, then it goes to 650%, then 700%, and you sell at 600% when you see it reach 500% afterwhile and take a break before investing back again when you see a calmer market.

What you are depicting is kind of a best case scenario these days. Now many alts are experiencing a drop up to 90% from ATH - THIS is the real thing, but even panic is not enough for that.
I think loss is the part of the game and i think we don't even had to worry about it becausethese worries lead the person to be emotional and make them to take wring step, so they should be a man and tackle these kind of situations and they have to think smartly, if they make decision with emotions then definitely they loss and regret when their emotions gone.
Emotion or reasoning? Since long time ago, this problem always a biggest problem for any field, because there are many people let emotion to control their mind. Of course, the result is usually worse than use brain to solve that problem. Do not let emotion to control yourself, because the result usually worse than normal.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 02:35:13 PM
I no longer day trade, was making lots of loses as a noob , actually I would buy something going up then sell a few minutes later at a loss retracing and it would rocket another few minutes later, hmm so I quit day trading because it used to anger me
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
March 29, 2018, 02:02:39 PM
If i will panic then i will not panic for negative because i only do panic when it is for positive things like in bitcoin right now that the price is low then i will not panic to sell my bitcoin but i will do panic to buy bitcoin because the price is so cheap and it is a lot cheaper compare to the price last few months so it is a great deal for me to buy some bitcoin for hoarding.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
March 29, 2018, 01:35:10 PM
If the price is fluctuate to low value,we won't consider as panic situation.If the price  is reduced further,we will think for a while.Whether it will reduce further and we will loss the invested money in trading.It may be bitcoin or altcoin trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
Actually I didn't get panic whatever may happen to crypto market. Eventhough I have an investment in such trading sites then there's a suddenly downfall of bitcoin's value.
I just keep calm and hold it then wait for the price increase of bitcoin again.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
March 26, 2018, 10:57:11 AM
Usually there are times that through carried away from my feelings due to panick, I make some immediate actions which is very wrong resulting to a loss; from that I always make myself calm to avoid that to happen again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 05:16:22 AM
I think it depends on how much of your savings you invested in cryptocurrencies. I have just invested a smal amount of my savings. Its nearly a half motnhly loan from me. But if i would loose it, it would not hurt me really. Of course its money, a really good amount, which i could use to go to holidays for 2 weeks. But im a person who really not care much about money. Of course i invest in cryptocurrencies to make a good profit. But i want that just that i can stop working. And if i would loose the small amount, i would not really panic.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 05:11:54 AM
Panicking when you reach around 800% profit, then it goes to 650%, then 700%, and you sell at 600% when you see it reach 500% afterwhile and take a break before investing back again when you see a calmer market.

What you are depicting is kind of a best case scenario these days. Now many alts are experiencing a drop up to 90% from ATH - THIS is the real thing, but even panic is not enough for that.
I think loss is the part of the game and i think we don't even had to worry about it becausethese worries lead the person to be emotional and make them to take wring step, so they should be a man and tackle these kind of situations and they have to think smartly, if they make decision with emotions then definitely they loss and regret when their emotions gone.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 20, 2018, 05:02:54 AM
That is beginners mistake to sell when they see price is going down, I never panic in this moments I just try to see the whole picture and to think what will I do. What will I do depends from coin, some coins worth saving and to not pay attention a lot when they are going down, sometimes its better to buy more if the dip is temporary.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 04:58:15 PM
I often experience panic at the time I am trading it is because the price of my trading coins change very drastically and sometimes I often can not control my mind. Grin Grin
I don’t like panic it’s not good for bitcoin and also for its users if anyone will do panic so he can lose his money here always play here carefully because its money it need attention your small mistake can give you lose normally people are doing panic in selling time which is not good when you are buying or selling bitcoin so you must check the price of bitcoin if you become clear about its price so then take a step because it will help you.

Curious, what is the reason for any panic? Bitcoin fall? We are all aware of its volatility and should be ready for these dumps before we start trading business.
you are so easy to talk about it? Apparently everyone believes in the real prospects of Bitcoin. Of course it would be calmer if Bitcoin started his next flight to the Moon today, but so far he can not cross the $ 10,000 threshold.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 03:28:32 PM
I often experience panic at the time I am trading it is because the price of my trading coins change very drastically and sometimes I often can not control my mind. Grin Grin
I don’t like panic it’s not good for bitcoin and also for its users if anyone will do panic so he can lose his money here always play here carefully because its money it need attention your small mistake can give you lose normally people are doing panic in selling time which is not good when you are buying or selling bitcoin so you must check the price of bitcoin if you become clear about its price so then take a step because it will help you.

Curious, what is the reason for any panic? Bitcoin fall? We are all aware of its volatility and should be ready for these dumps before we start trading business.
Pages:
Jump to: