Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 4. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 7
March 18, 2018, 04:57:48 AM
IF you truly believe in your coin choices than hold them, if you are liquid buy more at these low prices.
If your are hesitant on the whole thing, since there is no past experience to rely on, maybe it is time to sell some so you keep your remaining money. Or if you lost too much already, keep it and think of it as a lost case, if it recovers its all bonus Smiley It is always teh angle you look at things
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
March 18, 2018, 04:45:21 AM
Panicking when you reach around 800% profit, then it goes to 650%, then 700%, and you sell at 600% when you see it reach 500% afterwhile and take a break before investing back again when you see a calmer market.

What you are depicting is kind of a best case scenario these days. Now many alts are experiencing a drop up to 90% from ATH - THIS is the real thing, but even panic is not enough for that.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 10:38:26 PM
I try not to invest more than I can lose, helps me from panicking.. at least too much Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
March 17, 2018, 02:49:51 PM
I have learned from my experience that when market is in red zone .Never sell off,wait for some time and it will be green.Have patience.
Having patience is one of the strongholds of HODL, but in the situation that a trader is the type that thinks little of what price he gets to enter the market, a market in red zone might be too unnerving for the trader to remember and exercise patience. At times like that, a trader is between the devil and the deep blue sea - to avoid such a situation, a trader should always plan their trade and endeavor to trade their plan!
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
March 17, 2018, 12:39:12 PM
When prices continue to fall, investors who invest in bitcoin create panic.

Panic is a very bad mood, and the decision of the panic is bad, usually when there is a large sum of money in an emergency, our mood is useless, in fact it will only lead to disappointment.
Activity: 224
March 17, 2018, 12:18:36 PM
I have learned from my experience that when market is in red zone .Never sell off,wait for some time and it will be green.Have patience.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 12:08:55 PM
The word "panic" should be banned from the dictionary of a successfull trader. Even if you're not, you have everytime planned a different scenarios where you can avoid all type of panic. Normally people in panic start selling/buying without reasons, and lost a 10% - 20% just for choose the wrong time. It's upsetting.
Clearly, from the investment of a second you need to kill the word panic, and it's not advisable for a professional trader to upset your nerves either. but you can not get away from your emotions with that emotion, It all depends on the nature of the person.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
March 17, 2018, 10:36:40 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

I'm on Panic if the price of bitcoin is dump. Especially when l am in need l used to sold already  because  l need money for my kids. But now people panic on holding bitcoin  because of the promising price in the future.
If the above still represents your reaction whenever the price of Bitcoin plunges, it shows there's need for your trading skills to be overhauled. First and foremost, a good trader analyzes whatever asset they're going to commit their money on and whatever change that needed to be made, is never done midstream. Beyond that, you do not invest money you cannot afford to lose, because emotionally one would be destabilized and end up making avoidable mistakes.

HODL seems to be mistaken for some holy grail or fail proof strategy, but it's not! Quality studies and analysis of the asset is still very vital to forestall a situation where one ends up buying at the peak price and losing so much value when a plunge ensues.
Activity: 75
March 17, 2018, 09:53:05 AM
The word "panic" should be banned from the dictionary of a successfull trader. Even if you're not, you have everytime planned a different scenarios where you can avoid all type of panic. Normally people in panic start selling/buying without reasons, and lost a 10% - 20% just for choose the wrong time. It's upsetting.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 17, 2018, 08:31:11 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

Honestly, I also have this kind of attitude before. I easily get worried and panic before every time I see that the value of the cryptos that I am holding are dropping down. I was worried that I might lose my earnings because of it. I'm glad that I have change that kind of attitude and learned how to be patient and positive towards all the changes that we might fave here. Truly, all great things will happen to those who are patiently waiting.
Activity: 224
March 17, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

In my own way in deciding in panic time is to first observe   if there is a chance for the price to comeback if I find it hard to rise again then I may decide to divide my investment into two. 50% to give a risk then 50% for secured amount.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 08:23:50 AM
If that happens, I would feel panicked and afraid of losing my money, but I always convince myself that the increase and decrease in the price of crypto is common, so the best decision I have to choose is to hold back my trade because if I decide to panic and sell it, then I will only lose.
We should be able to resist the panic that occurs, because if we continue to feel panic, we will not be able to think well and make the wrong decision.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

Panic and trading on the crypto-currency market are incompatible things. Learn to control your emotions. If you do not learn how to do this, you will lose all your money in the end. Because when a person panics he makes a bunch of mistakes.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
March 17, 2018, 06:09:40 AM
Really panic will kill you just analyze the situation and keep calm and hold with patience. Fluctuation of prices part of market and it also bring another opportunity of buying and selling. If you feel you are loosing just hold with patience and overcome the fear and panic.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 05:46:51 AM

For me, people panic in bitcoin if they don’t have sufficient knowledge what is going on. Because even you are just a newbie in bitcoin, you will not go to panic. People who experience panic is the people who invest a lot of money even they don’t know what the possible cons and consequences. They are afraid to lose their money! So if you don’t want to experience it start investing in just a small amount. And if you fully know how it works. Increase your investment gradually.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 05:22:17 AM
[/quote

Well panicking won't contribute anything in our life in crypto. Once you do trading or investing the number one rule is to avoid panicking. Crypto is volatile and it might have changes in value anytime. The best thing that we could do about it is just to relax and think positive inspite of the downfall of the values here.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
March 17, 2018, 04:59:22 AM

People who are a newbie to the trading they are the person who might be selling the bitcoin or the altcoins because they are fearful of losing their coin. Being panic during the decrease the price on the market that is the reason push them to make inappropriate conclusions. Permanently keep calm and hold as long as you can because as long you didn’t retail those coins you still have a chance to earn profits. 
Activity: 378
March 17, 2018, 12:19:26 AM
When i was Newbie in trading, everytime the markets goes crashing, my emotions is uncontrollable and making bad decisions. I lost my profits everytime im panicking. Those mistakes and wrong decisions gaves me some lessons. Controlling the emotions is the most important in trading. Just HODL and patience.
Activity: 378
March 16, 2018, 11:23:13 PM
When my bitcoin and altcoins investment are being loss and then im starting doing panic right away, lossing of my capital in investment it is really hard for me and i think my self what im gonna do if it is happen.
Well i do panicking when the value of the coin i hold was dump very high, and when that will happen i we will start to ask my friend on what should i do, if we will sell it with a very low price or we will still hold, but all of my friends advice is to hold and to buy more coins that has a lower price.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
March 16, 2018, 08:44:42 PM
Everyone has emotions and trading is like every business model that you risk your own hard earned money to make money. If posiiton is in loss, trader not sure to cut position and he cant control his emotions this can be nightmare for every trader. Let the winning positions go to taste new high levels on chart and cut losses quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: