Pages:
Author

Topic: How has Bitcoin changed your life for the better? (Those who bought <2017) - page 10. (Read 1422 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the answer in all my financial problem. When I started to join in Bitcoin only a month I already earn and it really help me in all my expenses because of that I continue to invest in Bitcoin.My salary is not enough to support the needs of my family members and everything changed when Bitcoin came to my life.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

Bitcoin was always a financial blessing to me in real life. Apart from the financial freedom I got from bitcoin, it saved me from getting into debt once.

Last year only, I met with a small accident while I was riding my motorcycle. It was not life threatening but needed urgent medical assistance. Being month end, I didn't have money to pay for the emergency treatment bill and the cabin expense for two days. I simply cashed out the required amount through localbitcoins using my smartphone and paid the hospital bill in full.

Otherwise I would have to ask my relatives for money. I am grateful that my saved bitcoins saved me from getting into a debt. It is indeed a blessing.
Activity: 6
i quite myjob and gone full time crypto now , more sense of freedom and better life
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I think cryptocurrencies boom is a great lifechanging possibility for almost all people and it's better to use it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

Yep, it really changed my life and I have also made myself quit my job for this to focus more on crypto and trading. I got all my thanks for crypto it really helped me for everything financially in life.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
I also experienced what you expressed, because after I deepened and invested in bitcoin I felt financial freedom and I also joined the project in ico that has more than enough salary for my life.
I'll say that investing bitciin in the year of 2017 is the luckiest thing that happened in my life in the year of 2017. the price of the bitcoin in 2017 is very very high. I can't imagine that the bitcoin would give it all to me. in the first place I just want to try it but as my friend say it is really helpful. thabj you to the bitcoin !
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I also experienced what you expressed, because after I deepened and invested in bitcoin I felt financial freedom and I also joined the project in ico that has more than enough salary for my life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Bitcoins have helped me a lot since I started investing here in 2017 while I was working. And my other wages I buy bitcoin every week. Until I accumulate a lot of bitcoins and because of this I earn a big boom this from August to December.

I earned and built my business and home. Now my years are overjoyed because I'm no longer working and I'm focusing on bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Those who buy Bitcoin from 2016 are now becoming sad and disappointed. Many people had sold it when profits came out. Many of my friends often complained that they sold it too early and did not buy it until Bitcoin was worth 20,000.
copper member
Activity: 55

Pages:
Jump to: