Pages:
Author

Topic: How has Bitcoin changed your life for the better? (Those who bought <2017) - page 5. (Read 1422 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I bought bitcoin in early 2017 and still keep it in my wallet. Why I'm afraid to spend it or withdraw in Fiat. I prefer to keep it for the long term. It seems to me that this way I will be able to earn much more with him.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
how bitcoin changed my life to the proper way I joined the bounty campaign there to taste the great life of a great change that has happened in my life
what I felt at that time I was very happy and could not be sad because that era was not like this time and when it was the right time I sold coins that I got and the point was happy and happy
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Bought around November 2017 last year when BTC/USD is around $7,000/Coin, almost pulled out when I learned about the hard fork last year which wasn't pushed through. I had to pull out when I was not able to break-even this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

You are among those who were fortunate to make head out of bitcoin because you entered the market at the correct time . You were able to come better because you are not greedy, probably you had a trading plan which was followed and the result of this will be the story you are telling. I am also fortunate to be part of those who made it through cryptocurrency in 2017 and was able  solve some of my personal problems financially and pay up my children college fees with ease. Bitcoin was my main helper last year and early this year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I started bitcoin before the highest peak of the price. Yes, bitcoin changed my life gaining lots of dollars within a month is a big break through of my life. It is just like winning a lotto. I am grateful that i started before the 20k price it helped me to pay my bills and daily expenses.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I started my crypto journey only in december of 2017. For me cryptocurrency is investment tool, where I potentially can save my money from inflation and the most interesting - increase their amount.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
bitcoin can change my living conditions for the better by the benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin trading, I can help my parents to overcome their financial debt problems and I can make my parents happy, because the most important thing is I want to make both people happy old me with the results of the profit of bitcoin trading.
copper member
Activity: 55
Fantastic replies to this thread. Lets keep this going! Need more positivity and understanding
Activity: 54
How has Bitcoin changed your life for the better? (Those who bought <2017)

many times changed when I bitcoin because bitcoin was in trouble and I had a lot of help on this i thanked bitcoin for bitcoin because my life was not just me and my family .....
Activity: 59
yes, The lives of those people who bought in 2017 have changed. Prices have gone up, changing their lives to the better. I hope to be one of those who had the opportunity.
Activity: 116
Merit: 16
In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

In the past 2016, I don't believe that bitcoin can make my financial life stable until when I try to invest in bitcoin and bjtcoin changed my life. It turns my unstable financial life to stable one.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
Bitcoin has really changed my best friend life since late last year  2017 he has mad  enough from vesting on bitcoin to support his family same with  me and my family ,it really changed our lives .
Bitcoin has really changed my life's status.I am not depending on my own salary from my job since i have bitcoin that is giving me more income.And i have given already my family the best of life and let them experience good things in life.
Activity: 70
Bitcoin has really changed my best friend life since late last year  2017 he has mad  enough from vesting on bitcoin to support his family same with  me and my family ,it really changed our lives .
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...

In bitcoin in 2016, bitcoin changed my life specially in my financial life. With the help of bitcoin, I can buy all the things I want to buy and also I helped my parents in our daily expenses. A lot of thanks in bitcoin.
Same with mine too.I have helped my parents already buying for their daily maintenance and i can already buy the basic needs and wants of my family.I know i will gain more in btc if i continue to invest in it.
Activity: 328

In bitcoin in 2016, bitcoin changed my life specially in my financial life. With the help of bitcoin, I can buy all the things I want to buy and also I helped my parents in our daily expenses. A lot of thanks in bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

It change my life for the better, I was able to build a small business because of bitcoin. I am sad that time because I cant help my parents in paying bills. But when one of my friend introduce bitcoin to me, I become so happy until now even if the price are falling I dont think it can affect me because bitcoin gives so many benefits to us.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
bitcoin has indeed changed my life for better by giving me enough wealth to afford a very comfortable apartment, also with bitcoin i have been able to pay my fees for a masters program and lastly i got a good car (toyota spider). all these happened within a short period of time
I was thrown out from my job and i didn't get any other job so, it created big trouble for me but at that time I heard about bitcoin and invest here and believe me it fully change my life.
Betcoin really change the way of my life and now I have my own house and the most important thing is I paid all my lone through it.
Activity: 193
Since day 1 bitcoin had given me financial freedom and paid my expenses and also my daily needs and also I can bought anything I want before, and I've support my family also by just sitting,reading and posting on bitcoin how easily I can say that bitcoin made my life easily. And after all of that I still have my investment with me and also I've savings in my wallet and also I've earned business just in bitcoin and I also quit my job and just focusing on bitcoin because in bitcoin my life would be easy.
Pages:
Jump to: