Pages:
Author

Topic: How has Bitcoin changed your life for the better? (Those who bought <2017) - page 3. (Read 1422 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Bitcoin has many better change in my life. First in my mindset. Because of bitcoin I learned how to think right. And how to value the time and how to manage my money and how to budget my income. On the other hand I also learned make my money multiply. Honestly speaking even I am graduate in a business course all my knowledge is based on the textbooks only but when I meet bitcoin I learn to apply it in actual business. And the best changed that bitcoin give to me is the way I think. I learn how to be motivated and how to start to make a move going to achieve all my goals.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Due to the lack of experience in managing cryptocurrency assets, the first experience of most new people in this area is unsuccessful.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

I already have my account in 2016 but I started to earn only last year. Since last year I can provide my needs in school up to now that I am a bachelor's graduate already. Another, I can live my life now even without the support of my parents. The sad thing is just, I still can't give them money for my support to them but I know if I already get something big, I can give them money.
Last year was really a blast for crypto.The price was definitely high particularly in the year end.It was the time when i had a huge profit and had shared my blessings to the rest of my family members.Until now i'm still experiencing the goodness brought by bitcoin and hopefully it will still continue in the following years to come.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

I already have my account in 2016 but I started to earn only last year. Since last year I can provide my needs in school up to now that I am a bachelor's graduate already. Another, I can live my life now even without the support of my parents. The sad thing is just, I still can't give them money for my support to them but I know if I already get something big, I can give them money.
Activity: 546
burst.money
Bitcoin trading is a part-time jobs because I am trading bitcoin besides completing my daily study...I support my self and my family with bitcoin income . bitcoins change my the best.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
if I feel since investing in the world of bitcoin. My economic life is better than before knowing the world of bitcoin bro. because of investment in the world of bitcoin. I can get extra income to help my economic growth
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻
Yes Bitcoin and cryptocurrency changed my life a lot. It is my main income helps me paid bills, buying things. Moreover it makes me know about blockchain and many new technology.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Bitcoin has already give a big change in my lifetime of extra income or extra earning I also buy some bitcoin in 2017 and I lost a big money lossing a big risk of it buying a expensive price of bitcoin in november and sell in to january 2018.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I also bought bitcoin in 2017 Worth of 0.2 bitcoin  and i hold it until december in that past year I never know that i will increase a big price of bitcoin but start in january the price is gone immediately.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) have brought great benefits to its users. To be honest, I know Bitcoin from 2017, and Bitcoin has helped and improved my economy. And I know, some big companies have adopted this cryptocurrency. Call it a big company like Samsung.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the answer in all my financial problem. When I started to join in Bitcoin only a month I already earn and it really help me in all my expenses because of that I continue to invest in Bitcoin.My salary is not enough to support the needs of my family members and everything changed when Bitcoin came to my life.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Bitcoin has really changed my life in so many ways. Now I can pay my bills and also pay my school fees without letting my parents know about it. In fact I am a free man now because of crypto.
Activity: 406
Congratulation for you.
For me, the advantage of bitcoin is not only at the financial side but also in controlling my emotion and having a communication with the other person. And bitcoin makes me want to learn more about crypto investment. Thanks for bitcoin!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Bitcoin gives me a better quality of life, I  get higher income than my old job, I can myself buy everything I want and don't care about the price , I  bought my car, my house and some valuable assets thanks to  investing on bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

My life has changed considerably since I bought a bitcoin last year. Because I earned a great deal of money here. Indeed, I have bought my own house and I have a business. The crypto can really help especially those who are hard-working and patient.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Not many changes happened, when I started having bitcoin from the beginning of January 2017, because I didn't have much bitcoin. But the positive impact of bitcoin can indeed be felt, especially for financial problems that get better.
Activity: 392
I started collecting satoshis last 2016 but it    ended up nothing. But when I heard that I can get free bitcoins from ICOs' airdrops, thats the time I focused in cryptocurrency. I have nothing to invest or to buy bitcoin, but because of those free airdrops or bounties, I can say that I already have my own financial freedom. I can buy stuffs without asking money from my parents. Im so grateful that cryptocurrency is really a big change.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
I found out about what bitcoin was in 2011, shortly after I was mining it with my GPU
golden times, when you could get 0.2-0.5 bitcoins a day from mining on your pc Smiley
since that time bitcoins introduced me to bitcointalk , I started to read more and educate myself about cryptocurrencies
discovered gambling with bitcoins too, can't say if it was  change for better or for worse, haha
but it definitely made gambling easier and faster (and provably fair)
Activity: 308
Bitcoin did a lot it gave me financial freedom I have achieved most things  I wanted it's a job to me cause in my country it takes slot of hard time to get a job so I got one myself which is in Bitcoin and am blessed.I keep saying a whole lot of thank you I am grateful
copper member
Activity: 93
Okay, so back in 2010 I had just turned 18 and was looking to start investing. I found bitcoin and thought ”hmm this will probably be the currency in the future” or something like that so I bought bitcoin when it was around $0.1, I bought $20 worth of bitcoin (200 bitcoins) and left it in my wallet until dec 2012. The price of bitcoin was now around $13 and I thought it would'nt go much higher so I sold my 200 bitcoin for $12 each, $2400 total. I was very happy with my purchase but when I just last year started getting into investments again I noticed the name bitcoin and remembered, I had bought 200 bitcoins earlier and they were now worth $15000 each. Thats when I realized that I f**ked up, if I would just had kept that bitcoin in my wallet I would have had around $3 million if I sold it at the price of 15000$.

So really bitcoin made me 2380$ richer but I could have made so much more if I just waited, well that's my mistake and I regret it, but still not that bad as I made a big profit anyways! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: