Pages:
Author

Topic: How has Bitcoin changed your life for the better? (Those who bought <2017) - page 4. (Read 1422 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 100
Bitcoin was have a big help to me and my family when I didn't  know about bitcoin I don't  where I can get an extra income because my salary is not enough for my daily expenses but when my friend introduce to me about bitcoint that is the start change my life that I am never short in my income and I can provide what my family need because of bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
As you can see, way back then I've already benefited myself from all the BTC/alts that I've earned, most especially BTC, I've earned a lot and it has helped me with all of my needs, most specifically is through finance, and I've actually was able to buy things I actually want, and was able to help my family, BTC has helped me by a lot ans I am looking forward to earn some more regardless of what happens throughout the market.
copper member
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
I bought Bitcoin in early 2017 and sold them at December when Bitcoin was on the peak point. From that profit, i am now trader and doing trade regularly. So bitcoin has changed my lifestyle also.
Activity: 462
In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

Bitcoin helped me a lot through my first time joining here at bitcoin. Since then at the year of 2016 iam joining I was so amazed and believe from what I received before until the year of 2017 I was continuing to received a blessing from bitcoin. But then this year 2018 I only have short blessed but I still not broke and not to stop my faith to joined at bitcoin to have a good profit for good.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Bitcoins have helped a lot and also a lot of people made foolish decisions with it. For those people who made foolish decisions, what they did was sold them off when the prices started to decrease. Later when they price sky rocketed, they had regrets. And for those with strategic plans, were turned rich.
brand new
Activity: 0
i think bitcoin now change our life. it's true. in the past when we buy something, we need money. but now, we can use bitcoin like money
Activity: 225
In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

I never experience yet to earn here big just like what other encountered it to joined at the bounties. But I am positively believed I will also come in that scenario. So, for now I need to go forward in learning while giving some effort to work by simply complying the task I need to do to gain stakes weekly until the campaign project be finish.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin change my life by its innovative advantage and profitable criteria. Its investment facility is one if the biggest advantages for me. Which mean its short term profitable criteria help me to improve my economy in short period of time. Another thing is ita money transaction facility. Because of its safe secure and fast transaction facility help me in trading and for marketing. The popularity of bitcoin among people is another advantage for me and for my trading. And this online transactions help me in my online international transaction too.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Finally, I see some positive post and topic. Most people like to complain about their losses, but no one is talking about the income that they made before the market went down. Good things are forgotten very fast.
Activity: 37
I began investing in Bitcoin around August 2017. I heard about it before hand but thought it was stupid until I was taught and came to an understanding of how it works.

Best decision I ever made.

It helped me to pay off bills, buy things I need, and helped me in times of need. Grateful to this technology.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Through Bitcoin investment, i have been able to set up my own restaurant which accepts cryptocurrency. I made about 90% profit on my investment. With Bitcoin, i can patronize the services of Newegg, Expedia, Overstock.com and other shops with much ease at the comfort of my home.
Activity: 331
I bought bitcoin in early 2017 and still keep it in my wallet. Why I'm afraid to spend it or withdraw in Fiat. I prefer to keep it for the long term. It seems to me that this way I will be able to earn much more with him.
Alright! I have understood that investing in bitcoin does not have to use long-term methods because prices often move which at any time can rise and fall so that with price movements we can take profits. I prefer to observe market growth and sell when I have made a profit.
Activity: 412
Merit: 3
Bitcoin changed my life on that slope, I entered the market too late as it was slipping, sadly but I also had the experience from this.
Activity: 324
I have become more financially independent and was able to invest some money into interesting business projects that are bringing profit now as well. I like btc and the benefits it can provide us with
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I strongly believe so, bitcoin has changed my life since 2015 when I first heard of it. I believe it is still changing my life, the world of crypto is really an amazing place to be in this 21st century as blockchain technology is really taking the world by storm. This is really amazing as bitcoin can support the world in terms of finances.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Indeed, people began to forget that Bitcoin gave them a lot of money, but at the same time they demand even more from it. I think it's worth giving credit to Bitcoin and thanking him simply for having appeared in our lives. Wink
Activity: 322
I was lucky to buy bitcoin back in 2016, and since then I have managed to earn quite a good amount of money, which allowed me to buy a new car. This purchase is very inspired me and therefore continue to increase your cryptocurrency deposit.
Activity: 467
In my whole cryptocurrency journey, I have realized one thing. When I first joined the cryptoworld, I taught things were going to be tough for me because I wasnt having enough coins in my possession until a friend introduced me to BTC which has completely changed my life. Now I can boldly say that BTC has changed my life not for better but for the best and I am really proud of myself.
Activity: 490
I really like to read positive stories when people managed to earn with the help of bitcoin. This motivates and makes you earn even more bitcoins. As long as I keep it up to the price increase and continue to increase the number of their coins. I think that he will not disappoint me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I bought bitcoin in December 2016, but so far spent 0.1 of it. The rest I prefer to keep until the price rises significantly. I believe in its prospects, because with confidence waiting for growth.

Pages:
Jump to: