Pages:
Author

Topic: How has Bitcoin changed your life for the better? (Those who bought <2017) - page 9. (Read 1422 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 1
I got to know about bitcoin in 2016, when a friend introduced me to faucet paying Android apps. I kept earning satoshis until i felt it could not amount to anything and gave up. Then early 2017, i was introduced to ponzi scheme and hyip programmes there my knowledge for bitcoin increased and i started buying and trading in bitcoin up until the ending 2017 - january 2018 i discovered i was a millionaire in my native currency. Bitcoin is my best digital asset
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Bitcoin hasn't changed my life entirely but am working towards to achieve it one day because i have heard of different case of people who are now living large with the investment they made on bitcoin...
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
In that year there are many who feel happy especially those who have from the results of previous years so they get so many results to multiply if they used to sell before the year where bitcoin has a high enough value.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
yes, I'm still at the beginning of knowing bitcoin since it was just the beginning of last year and bitcoin until the end of last year really makes it real that bitcoin can give blessings that are unimaginable to me personally. the desire that I want even until I was treated with money that is little in my opinion was a blessing of bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I saw many people who bought bitcoin is 2016 or at the beginning of 2017, they get to earn a good amount of profit when the price bull at 2017 December. It has made many people rich. Even, it has developed their standard of living. However, I think this year is the scope of the people who has low capital to invest in crypto. The price is increasing now. I hope it brings good to market.
Activity: 323
In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

The bitcoin change my life through money. The money that I earn here on bitcoin, I used it to support my family needs and want. Also I can be independent because of bitcoin. Before my life is not a comfortable because our house are made only in wood. Now I used my money to build our house to turned it to more durable than before.
Activity: 271
I bought bitcoin last year but during the month of November. Bitcoins value that time is also high when i bought them. So i only gain not that much big. Ive bought my own motorcycle and helped my family in our expenses at home.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
You are indeed lucky; one of the pioneers of this space. And what you say is true, it also changed the quality of life I have before and improved it so much. Even though I just started last year, it has been quite profitable for me as I have been investing, trading, doing bounties at the same time while working on my day job.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Thanks to Bitcoin I have a pretty nice amount of extra disposable income.
I don't want to give the impression that Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is a get-rich-quick scheme, it certainly isn't, but it can be a great way to earn some extra money in various ways.

One example, I still have some of the coins that I had bought back in 2013, they've accounted for most of my 'profit'.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Bitcoin made me realize that if you want to have positive results than you have to wait for it to happen. I am patient holding my btcs now
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻
Yeah,definetly this is true,and this  topics can give us,courage to face this all trials that we face and encounter now in this doom situation of cryptocurrency investment system,therefore we neglect those negative vibes and continue to move on with positive thoughts,with goal towards a better future in better life with the help of digital currency investment.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
how bitcoin changed my life to the proper way I joined the bounty campaign there to taste the great life of a great change that has happened in my life
Activity: 616
I am happy to see you succeed, your hard work is not in vain, I can judge that you are a person who is always grateful and positive thinking. Hopefully my future can be like you. Happy my family.
Activity: 266

bitcoin really helps alot in my life,bitcoin is the reason why i have progress in life and why i am a successful human person right now so dont lose hope about bitcoin its just a start
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Back in 2014, I've had the chance to accumulate as much BTC as I can even though I'm a minimum wage earner. I read about its implications and how would it help people really own their money and be their own bank. I took the risk, invested a portion of my paycheck every week and just kept on doing that for the next 2+ years. Afterwards, the market was stimulated late 2016 and I felt the urge to sell knowing that I already made 150% in profit by just letting those coins sit idly in my machine, though I held until I sold some @ $2900+ and $15k. Right now, the money I gained helped me open a business, migrate for a higher-paying job which is related to my degree and my quality of life in general has increased. Best rewards so far for all the risks I took back then.
Activity: 280
Those who buy Bitcoin from 2016 are now becoming sad and disappointed. Many people had sold it when profits came out. Many of my friends often complained that they sold it too early and did not buy it until Bitcoin was worth 20,000.
You're right. I bought a bitcoin for $ 2300 in early 2017. And I sold Bitcoin when the bitcoin price went up to $ 6000 in September. So I very regretted when I sold Bitcoin at a very low price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Those who bought BTC on around $1000 last year is pretty damned lucky and somehow got rich in no time when it reached $19k. I just got hooked from BTC last year and it changes my life positively and manage to gain some profits not from BTC but from altcoins. Thanks to bitcoin, it really kills my curiosity and pushes me to learn more about cryptocurrency. BTC really is my great teacher, changed my life and brought passive income to me as of now.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Well i am grateful to this community and the opportunity it has given me in investing into bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin has generated more funds for me than any fiat investment i engaged in. bitcoin has earned me over three times my initial principal and as a result of this i have also invested in other upcoming ICOs and i am hoping they also generate me some passive income.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
To tell you the truth i was not expected to get a high profit from bitcoin because the first i knew about it is from the faucet website it only gives a little amount of bitcoins so i thought this is not a good way of making money until someone introduce me in another way earning bitcoins that day i realized that this is not a joke that you can actually gain a lot more if you invest in a right time.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Unfortunately, I missed the opportunity to enter the bitcoin market early. Now I invest in bitcoins every month, but I lost money in the last six months.
Pages:
Jump to: