Pages:
Author

Topic: How has Bitcoin changed your life for the better? (Those who bought <2017) - page 7. (Read 1422 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
yes I am impressed with your story, it makes me remember my past since I discovered bitcoin in 2012, since then bitcoin has started climbing the foot of the mountain to reach its peak.
a lot of temptation and a sense of wanting to quit the bitcoin world but in my heart I still want to stop and stick with bitcoin.
and now, I can enjoy the results I've gotten since from 2012 until now
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
bitcoin has changed a lot in my household. which was once difficult and lacking. but after investing in bitcoin my economic life gets better and there is no word lacking. even more
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
i think people who have had bitcoin since 2016 will be in the best position to actually say how much bitcoin has changed their own lifes and we know some will have become millionaires and billionaires,to some people it has given them an edge to try out other business plan they have and has also met some peoples needs.to some it has become there main source of income,but for me? with the testimonies of others i think bitcoin has a future and am still trynna get my own testimony
Activity: 70
Bitcoins have helped a lot and also a lot of people made foolish decisions with it. For those people who made foolish decisions, what they did was sold them off when the prices started to decrease. Later when they price sky rocketed, they had regrets. And for those with strategic plans, were turned rich.
Activity: 146
It has helped me a lot. I earned much profit from this sector. It has given me a investment platform when I was jobless. I am really grateful to bitcoin for changing my life to some thing good.
Activity: 110
Many people experienced the same as you did, while many other people were disappointed with it. But all in all, it depends on the timing, trading and exchanges mainly. For me, I believe in long term investments since they have always been beneficial.
Activity: 168
BTC BTC is the father of all crypto currency based on this its holding 1st position in the market so their value was great in 2017 also they gave lots of profits to their customers also I earn a lot in 2017 based on this they time was golden era of btc but now its conditions is really frustrating.
Activity: 154
In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻
Its beautiful to see that you have achieved much via crypto. I however, sympathise with those who bought bitcoin when the price was at the zenith of its price. There is a crisis with the price at the moment but it will eventually rally and people will be in the profits again!
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
unfortunately, I know this bitcoin at the beginning of 2018, by hearing some people who have known bitcoin from <2017, they got many benefits from bitcoin. this is great for being a motivation for new people, so they are still dibitcoin, even though the market price is now bad.
Activity: 80
Yes indeed it did and i earned a bit of profit out of it. I needed some cash and btc helped me a lot.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
Bitcoins have helped me a lot since I started investing here in 2017 while I was working. And my other wages I buy bitcoin every week. Until I accumulate a lot of bitcoins and because of this I earn a big boom this from August to December.

I earned and built my business and home. Now my years are overjoyed because I'm no longer working and I'm focusing on bitcoin.
Congratulations cause you become successful in your investment, I want to be like you to become successful in the future that's why I work hard now in bitcoin I want to earn big profit  so that all my profit in bitcoin I save it cause I want to buy coin in to start to invest cause like you I become successful in the future.
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
Bitcoin changed my life from numerous points of view uniquely in my money related life. As a result of bitcoin, I would now be able to purchase all the thing I need to purchase without requesting cash to my folks. Another is I would now be able to help my folks in our day by day costs. What's more, finally, I would now be able to pay my own educational cost expenses and school supplies without the assistance of my folks.
Activity: 66
yea def it has changed my life, but not a good manner lol .. just expecting good things in near future Wink
Activity: 210
one can handel his payment online with the help of bitcoin what can be more profitable for the this generation then this right? it is a total economical and financial freedom for use one can easily build and maintain his business on home it not is nothing less then a blessing .
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

For me, bitcoin really change my life, starting from my schedule up to the whole day. Bitcoin change everything to me. Before I started to use bitcoin, I'm dependent to my parents from my foods, allowance, transportation and many more. I am dependent to those miscellaneous but when I started to use bitcoin, I became independent all the miscellaneous is now all my cargo and my parents didn't need to worry about me and my financial status.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I can say bitcoin changed my life for the better as this is already part of my daily routine. It has helped me from the start and interests to join the cryptocurrency. It change my way of living that I can earn from bitcoin until today though price are down but it can rise.
Activity: 280
Well, yes BTC changed my life when I first invested in it at 2016. I made me financially stable and I was enough for me to support my tuition fees. I like BTC for this reason a lot as it made rich many people like me. I believe that BTC is a very good place for doing investment and it is full of potential.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has changed my life a lot it helps me out with my financial problem. I earn big from bitcoin and it also teach me how to manage my time also It teach me how to be patient. It also made my life a better no like before, it also helped me in a positive way. At first I do not believe on bitcoin because I do not know how to earn from it but when I began to learn and study the world of Bitcoin, there I become successful in the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 112
For online payment purpose, I bought 10 btc back in 2016. I used most of them but 2 were left in my wallet. I forgot almost. But remembered about them while it was at its pick in 2017. And then it was just to show you all. To see the changes, you are invited to me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
First of all, bitcoin gave me financial independence. I can receive money at a convenient time for me. I don't have to wait for pay or borrow money.Despite some price fluctuations, it is profitable for me. I am sure that in the near future more people will use cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: