Pages:
Author

Topic: How has Bitcoin changed your life for the better? (Those who bought <2017) - page 8. (Read 1422 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻
my life now is more good than before because of the cryptocurrency and also bitcoin i didnt buy anything but because of the bounty campaigns i got a good amount of money so im thankful because this forums gives and helps a lot of people who are on poverty and now my life become more colorfor than before.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
i quite myjob and gone full time crypto now , more sense of freedom and better life
Me, I don't have regular job so that I am full time in bitcoin. I have freedom to choose my work time in bitcoin cause I have four kids that needs my first attention. Bitcoin is the best for me cause I work freely and my income was so nice it's help me and my family to become better.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
im not bought it , but i get little from airdrop and bounty , btw im 17 years old these day and that actually help me a lot to buy stuff what i want without asking to my parents , also i can saving to buy something bigger
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

It help me understand how cryptocurrencies in the world works. From my earnings here on Bitcoin, I help my parents on daily needs. Also I bought all of my needs and it help me to be financially stable. It gives me extra income aside from my work. Bitcoin help me a lot and change my lifestyle.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0

Bitcoin has helped me a lot in a positive way it gives me inspiration to do better everyday And it gives me a platform to do so everyday. It has provided my daily needs with my earnings and i am fulfilled thinking that my labor has reaped good fruits. Also bitcoin has become my main source of income and unlike others who invest i only use my optimism, hard work and persistence to earn and so far i receive good compensation and i am very satisfied.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10

I can say that I didn't know about bitcoin till 2016,  but when I get to know I don't go immediately and buy it, and for now I'm regretting those decisions. Better I would buy it.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
I think those who have bought it since 2016 have become millionaires and billionaires at the moment. But for me there is a bit of regret. I rushed to sell it as soon as the price went up. I quickly sold them even though my friends advised me to keep it. If I can be patient and keep longer then maybe now I have made more profit from it. And in times when prices are going down I advise investors to be patient and keep them for some time.
Activity: 34
Bitcoin has literally changed the lives of many people, few months back I read an answer on quora, a person got 100 bitcoins from a company few years ago to complete their major project as a freelancer. That time he was not much aware cryptocurrencies but when these bitcoin attracted the attention of whole world, he had become multimillionaire till that time. 
He got such a huge amount which he might be unable to earn in his whole life.     
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
 Although I do not invest in Bitcoin before 2017 but now my life has changed quite a lot. It was better because I participated in some bounty campaigns and I had more money.
I am just a student and now I earn more money than my friends. That made me feel proud and happy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
more specifically those who bought bitcoin in early 2017 or before 2017.

certainly bitcoin has changed their lives become better, their needs are met, they are satisfied with the profits they get because of bitcoin rise to the highest value.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
I still don't get the chance to get my money from campaign but I believe soon I will. Btc change my life not just on financial aspects but also in saving money through investment and time management. I learned from the forum and by researching about btc, since I still don't have enough money to invest. It's really a good thing that I've known and I'm thankful to my friends. I hope sooner, our coins will increase its value so I can get what I worked for.
Activity: 308
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
The sphere of crypto currency began to study in 2015, then I was still a beginner in the crypto world, but spending a lot of time studying the crypto currency and began to understand better and better and at the beginning of 2017 I started to earn a decent salary on the crypto currency, I had already collected a decent cryptoforte. I work on the crypto-currency market, in 2019 I plan to buy an apartment and a car
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
In my case, bitcoin helped me alot about my financial problem. When i started in bitcointalk i didn't knew that it was legit until my friends told me that bitcoin is legit where he now can support their needs. I earned some satoshis when i started here and just recently withdrawn some of my earnings. It helped me alot to support my daughter and our daily needs.
Activity: 194
Well i bought bitcoin back on 2014 but i sold on 2015 with a little profit of less than 20% if i am not wrong, the market was not soo good on those times
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
By 2016 the end and till the end of 2017 may be where the time that we financially make so much profit from bitcoin we have bitcoin at that time we collect before the year 2016 so we can sell it at a higher price, I also feel though not so much but enough to feel good when looking at bitcoin prices at that time especially when compared in the year 2010, hopefully this year the price could be repeated.
Activity: 126
The opinion of majorities are great regarding btc buying in last year. Maximum people are saying that it was one of the luckiest move for them to buy the bitcoin in 2017 as they had made huge profits through their crypto.
Activity: 67
I bought AML BitCoin in 2017 and at the beginning, I didn't know what crypto to buy, but after reading AML´s whitepaper I just knew I had to get get the coin that is going to be the best coin in the market.
Activity: 350
I didn't enter bitcoin trading early and I have not benefited much but hope in no time I will make more from what I invested. Since I bought bitcoin at the time the price was all time high ( in December 2017) I can't say bitcoin has make me a better off.
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
I mean, I had a lot more money when Bitcoin was at $19,000 obviously lol... But I bought some of my first Bitcoin in 2014. It has so far helped me out quite a bit during times of hardship, and unexpected bills that have popped up. I am not even close to financial freedom currently, although I wish I was. My job is unbearable but you gotta do what you gotta do  Undecided.

Just keep HODLing...
copper member
Activity: 381
It was in 2015 that i finally made up my mind to join the bitcoin evolution, it has proved a smart decision too. And i feel I started late, but guess no time I really late.

After taking time to learn the ropes about bitcoin and other digital assets, I can tell you that i became more financially liberated. Not solely depending on my monthly work pay. I did also make many good friends in the quest.

Pages:
Jump to: