Pages:
Author

Topic: How has Bitcoin changed your life for the better? (Those who bought <2017) - page 6. (Read 1422 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
My life become better because of bitcoin now i can turn enough money to buy my wants and needs . those days i don't have a job but bitcoin gives me opportunity to earn money even if i'm home only. Those people who bought bitcoin last years ago earned so much money or millions of dollars and they are lucky because of that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
Bitcoins have helped me a lot since I started investing here in 2017 while I was working. And my other wages I buy bitcoin every week. Until I accumulate a lot of bitcoins and because of this I earn a big boom this from August to December.

I earned and built my business and home. Now my years are overjoyed because I'm no longer working and I'm focusing on bitcoin.
Same , Bitcoin gives a positive impact on my life during 2017. I was able to earn huge profit, to the point that I can sustain my family needs. But, I balanced my time in working in bitcoin while studying. The money that I earn was enough to make a small business.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It is just comes to me like a blessing because I was very much frustrated because of loss, after that one of my friends advice me to invest here and after that till now I recover my every loss.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
Bitcoin changed my life for better in any case. For now, I have my own appartment, financial freedom and I travel a lot and I am happy with it. And I really love my job (yes, I define trading, investing and bounties as a job).
Activity: 29
a familiar friend bought bitcoin when it was not worth $ 1000, now rides a great sedan and bought an apartment in the elite
Activity: 149
All in all,the prospects of bitcoin far outweigh the current price decline. And remember that you only lose if you sell. I knmow a few people who boughtnat 17k and I tell them to just forget about bitcoin for a year or so. The price will definitely skyrocket.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
I think bitcoin changed our life for the better in a way that we earn a good amount of profit or income that can help us in terms of financial aspects to sustain our own needs and wants  as person.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
I earn and build my business and home. In the first place I just wanted to try it but as you said I was really helpful.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
Those who bought bitcoin before 2017 and hold it at least until december 2017 must be have big profits from their investment and their patient. Early 2017, bitcoin price around $1000 and at december 2017, bitcoin reach peak price at $20k. Its huge profits if who bought early 2017 hold it for one year
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
When i started to know about bitcoin that time the price was falling but still i was working for bitcoin and just saving them in my wallet and in 2017 my savings gone 4 times and correct on that time some emergency came to my family and i sold it but today i am feeling happy that i sold and fullfilled my needs. Now back i am working on bitcoin and saving for future. So like this bitcoin helped me financially very much and changed my life.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
i quite myjob and gone full time crypto now , more sense of freedom and better life
I don't have regular job so that I make full time in bitcoin and I never regrets about it cause bitcoin give me a opportunity to earn more profit, and I have freedom to work in bitcoin cause I can't rush the work. I work in bitcoin in only my free time after my household chores, I am happy cause even at home I earn so much.
Activity: 210
A few months later when I my eyes opened and look fo another opportunity like this in bitcoin and for all cryptocurrency world. It is a great moment fo me to involved and to engage with this kind of matter, as I've learned more about cryptocurrency I enjoyed being a part time worker with cryptocurrency world. This makes my life so great eventhough I've didn't be successful everytime however for me it is one of the good opportunity that I couldn't miss out. Because i believe bitcoin can change my life and my future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Bitcoin price is really unpredictable,it may goes up and down. Those who buy on the first quarter of 2017 and hold it may probably gain lots of profit. There are big opportunities we may have by holding bitcoin.
Activity: 216
Merit: 15
This is a good opportunity for those who were able to go in and out on time, which is very difficult. Probably this is the success in any business.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
People who invested in crypto at the beginning of 2017 or in the middle. they get to earn at the year end when they-sell it. It has changed many people's life in a good way . 
I think those people who bought bitcoin in 2018 they have missed a very golden opportunity when the bitcoin price was trading below 2000$ but only those people have got profit from it who sold at 19000$. but those people who are still holding their bitcoin, i think that they have minimize their profit, although still they are getting some profit but they really missed a golden opportunity to sell bitcoin above 19000$.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
Bitcoins hasn't make me a fortune yet but I know with time I will be able to make something out of it since I am a believer in long term holding of bitcoins and altcoins.
Activity: 294
I am new in this market. That’s why i am not earning too much. But i know many person who invest on this site and they earns lots of profit. They change their life by using bitcoin. That’s why i suggest all people to invest on bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
Those who bought the bitcoin on 2017 means will they have the positive view about bitcoin. Actually I see the people who are trolling is enrolled in that year only mate. Please refer the idea from the 2016 people. They are good at sharing the profit and knowledge to confirm more profit what they made from the investment on that time.
I am being on this forum 2015 end and from that time to now. I see the better growth in the market.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Those who are lucky in the world of cryptocurrency are those who have investments in bitcoin before 2017, remember in early 2017 bitcoin prices only reached $ 900 but after December 2017 bitcoin prices could rise up to $ 20000, this is what I say you can imagine how many profits to be earned. I know this place around August 2017, and I get a profit that at least can buy what I want. This pointed out everyone who knows bitcoin or altcoin before that month will earn a fortune today, that too if he is not greedy and sells in December because after January the bitcoin price begins to weaken until now.
Activity: 378
People who invested in crypto at the beginning of 2017 or in the middle. they get to earn at the year end when they-sell it. It has changed many people's life in a good way . 
Pages:
Jump to: