Pages:
Author

Topic: how improve trading - page 2. (Read 8810 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
April 14, 2018, 09:50:32 AM
Well, there are many ways to do that. As a begginers in trading the very first thing to do is try to observe first like finding the history of the prices of altcoins you want to deal with. What are these I'm talking about? Just go to coinmarketcap, there you can see the latest updates of a certain altcoins then see for the graph analysis, the price of it in terms of bitcoin (should focus in quantity of satoshi not in usd value), then their daily volume if it's an active crypto's or not.

After that you should now know the very dump price it goes then try to buy at that price so the moment you sell it you should have a target price for short term or long term trade. Just hodl until your target price reach or better hold for more profits if there a news that can gave them a pump.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
April 14, 2018, 08:04:43 AM
Just make sure you learn in every trade , and try to write your experiences every day , It is very important to see that you are progressing or not?
and only way for that is to follow your trading history and check the average of your losses or wins , never do the same mistake twice and control the greed , you will lose sometimes but the thing is don't repeat the same mistake twice!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
April 14, 2018, 07:08:41 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

The first thing you need to do after losing in trading is to assess yourself. Assess what went wrong with your trade and learn from it. Make sure that you keep learning from the trading experts or those who have experience in winning most of the time in trading altcoin to altcoin. I know the market is so unpredictable, but it is important that you should adopt the “buy low, sell high” strategy by millionaire investor Warren Buffett.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 06:57:04 AM
There are many videos you can watch in youtube about techniques used in tradings. Study and read more about trading. Look for a good coin to buy. Goodluck to you.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 06:18:42 AM
It's very important that we have patience. Investment is risky, you need to have good psychological quality.

Any kind of or what you want to improve is usually they say is study first and focus on what you want to improve then practice it. It's just like on trading, if you want to improve try to canvas first for some sites or trading sites that has a low fee and easily to trade.  
The message above is very good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
April 14, 2018, 06:12:22 AM
Trading in crypto similiar with forex but almost of crypto trading did not use laverage. And if you are new try to search how to read candle stick chart and learn moving average. Read the chart at 1 hour and 4 hours. If you totally blind of trading. Try averaging strategy. Buy only 5% from all of your portofolio. If it is goes down dip buy again 10% from all of your potofolio. When the market recover you probably get small profit or only break even. Repeat that strategy and discipline is the key.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
April 14, 2018, 05:59:37 AM
Become expert trader in Crypto trading not only need good strategy but also good psychology, so learn also about how to manage your emotion and make trading also happy to do so you will love this job and finally possible to make profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 05:32:45 AM
I would recommend that you take professional training in trading. This will save you a lot of time in contrast to self-study and will immediately give a good knowledge base. In addition, it is very important, you will be able to analyze your mistakes with your teacher. If you decide to trade on your own, at least create a trader's diary in which you will write down all your purchases / sales and analyze them.
Activity: 104
April 14, 2018, 01:57:46 AM
To change the deal, I suggest that you should stop trading. Use this time to learn, observe, and when you have some experience, make some transactions.
Activity: 168
April 13, 2018, 11:47:48 PM
For me, to improve your skill in trading, you need to have continuous learning on it. Keep reading forum related to trading especially to the veteran traders imagine their experience on how they become a successful trader. Watch youtube tutorials if you don’t really understand what are they trying to say. Don’t be afraid to try something new strategies don’t stick to just one.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
April 13, 2018, 10:09:24 PM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

I don't know if you can get an advice here in your personal thread on how to improve your trading skills, but for me if you want to gain that skill and become a professional traders you need to find a mentor who can teach you become a prefessional traders, they can teach you how to read the candlestick that can help you to analize the market, so if you master that skill that's the time that can improve your trading skill.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 05:49:40 PM
Trading small volume altcoin is more easier than trading hugh volume coins. Knowing whitepaper word by word wouldnt help you in big exchanges for pump. I always look for better price opportunities and calculate my profit before entering to position rather than jumping blindly.
Activity: 280
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
April 13, 2018, 12:26:46 AM
I have been trading for like 5 years and one thing i know that you cant be a good trader unless you spend  hour and hours staring at past price action and look for patterns and how they played out. That is the best technique IMO. you just stare at chart and figure out a pattern and then scrol forward to see how that pattern played out.
Activity: 104
April 12, 2018, 11:38:18 PM
In any case, we all need patience. The risk of investment is sometimes a matter of time. We want to minimize risk.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 10:44:32 AM
the first thing you need to do when you want to improve trading and trading is to find out where you are going to trade and have multiple deposits in one or two bitcoin exchanges. While that unique trading option will be the most important aspect of the exchange market on the market. trade without thinking that the price will eventually rise higher. Because the price increase can be a big problem because of the fact that you might end up buying bitcoins at a high price and selling them at a low price.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 10:39:49 AM
in my opinion, how to improve a good trade that starts from your own experience. if you are experienced in trading, although the results are not satisfactory, even to make a lot of losses. it is a fairness, because failure is the beginning of success. learn from your own experience. suppose you failed by using the first way. then you should analyze the location of errors that have made you achieve these losses. so when you decide to start trading, you will try to avoid the initial mistake. essentially do not repeat the same mistake on what you will do
Activity: 336
April 12, 2018, 10:03:21 AM
Keep reading and researching. There are lot of coins now that in low price, you can try them and exit when you have already profits. Also try to study on how to read charts/candles, that may help you.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
March 24, 2018, 05:08:49 AM
Much better if you have a friend who is trading already so they can explain what strategies they have or watching youtube tutorials can really help you about trading.
Thats good especially if he knows well how to make a good trade and knows both technical and fundamental analysis. Youtube is just a guide and it is a little bit hard to follow especially if you are a beginner. I am sure that anyone who is really interested in learning will try to reach out and earn lessons in every tutorials that he encountered.
that's a good idea , if you got a friend nearby is better to meet in person than video chat but if you don't video chat and youtubes could do great , there are not a lot of book in cryptocurrency coz it very new , but there are a lot of good youtubers you can follow and learn like i do.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
March 23, 2018, 11:37:28 PM
For me the best way to understand and improve trading are based on your experience, Trading is just like a game if you have so much experience you will learn from your mistakes, As you see most of the professional traders have more than experience than non-pro and not all of them are not experienced to losed some of their investments and Reading guides and techniques are good too to improve your trading skills and analyzing.
Just keep on learning don't give up you're not a good trader if you didn't experienced to lose Wink
Activity: 294
March 23, 2018, 09:38:44 PM

Analyze first your last trade that you loss, ask yourself if why did you lose in the first place. Is it because you have no patient in holding your coins during dip? Is it because you buy a trash coin and hoping that the value will grow? You can improve your trading with your experience that you gain in your past trade
Pages:
Jump to: