Pages:
Author

Topic: how improve trading - page 3. (Read 8810 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 07:34:08 PM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

Any kind of or what you want to improve is usually they say is study first and focus on what you want to improve then practice it. It's just like on trading, if you want to improve try to canvas first for some sites or trading sites that has a low fee and easily to trade.
More over if you have doubt in trading try a little first then if you see your improvement start to trade bigger and bigger funds.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 07:09:50 PM
There are many lessons on the internet and they are useful for all of us. However, not everything on the internet is good to be learned. Some of them are fake, liars, fail and can not be trusted in. Therefore, you should analyze the information that you have before trying to obtain them
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 07:07:41 PM
Plan how you will trade, choose the currency pairs that are right for you, decide how long you plan to stay in the position and then set targets for the position.
That's actually wrong, specially with newbies. They do not know how to make a good plan or right direction if they didn't get teaching.
So i think you should advise for some long-time traders or success traders to ask them about how to make a good plan and what is the next move.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 23, 2018, 06:45:06 PM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

the best way to improve of yourself for any kind of field you want to knows, getting of best strategy and skills is hard work to research the key how to be great in the you want to be come, failure is a part of the learning in trading job If want to avoid this kind of risk you need to learn more and more to achieve your goals. read all discussion  and search in the google how to read and monitor the flow chart and the principle of the legendary veterans in trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 06:38:23 PM
You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and extremely difficult to predict, bitcoin and altcoin today have shown signs of easing after two consecutive days of price increase. Therefore, trading in this time is very difficult, requires you to have experience and understand the market. You need to continually improve your knowledge and skills in chart analysis, in combination with information channels so that you can plan for specific business plans to minimize risk.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 06:29:14 PM
Plan how you will trade, choose the currency pairs that are right for you, decide how long you plan to stay in the position and then set targets for the position.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 05:30:34 PM
By watching videos on technical analysis and reading and getting in touch with news to make your own fundamental analysis. its just like a school if you want to be upgraded u have to take some classes.  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 05:01:54 PM
If you want to improve trading,you have to practice trading.At beginning you may loss some coins,you have to take it as a experience and get knowledge about trading from that experience.You had lost some altcions,it is better to inverse in bitcoin than altcoin.You have to analysis altcoin before inverse in it.
First you need to earn starting capital and already thanks to practical training You can not only earn but also learn more and more information and knowledge. Thus gaining experience in trade. And for this it is not necessary to lose their coins to learn from their mistakes.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 23, 2018, 02:39:38 PM
If you want to improve trading,you have to practice trading.At beginning you may loss some coins,you have to take it as a experience and get knowledge about trading from that experience.You had lost some altcions,it is better to inverse in bitcoin than altcoin.You have to analysis altcoin before inverse in it.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
March 23, 2018, 02:11:58 PM
A quick tip on trading is to do as much as you can to remain anonymous since with every trade you are becoming subject to taxes, which if you are day trading can become a nightmare later on! Use ChangeNow.io to remain anonymous when trading!
Activity: 336
March 23, 2018, 01:58:24 PM
For all types of people, trading is a very useful working system. You have to follow some steps to improve your skill if you are a beginner. We have to accept loss sometime for a better future though nobody wants to see it. Learn from your mistake and of course, don't be give up. Get some idea about trading at first before you start to do work with that.

Stay updated with present situation of trading by reading whitepaper and following some trading related article from internet. Just keep calm and patient with it and don't take a decision with emotion. you shouldn't invest a big amount at beginning. You should invest a low amount and get knowledge and experience from it. Never be over confident and don't loose your confidence and to get profit use the sharp brain and get some experience.
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
March 08, 2018, 12:50:19 PM
You should improve on your experience. There is a lot of information you can refer. It's available on google sites, available on books, available on daily news. Please refer to a lot of materials and it will help you to have a better knowledge base before entering into the investment. It is the best way for you to improve your investment, which will help you make the right decisions.
Activity: 392
March 08, 2018, 12:35:24 PM
To improve your business you have to learn about the cryptocurrency market. This is a volatile market every day, so you should update the information regularly and continuously. In addition, you have to analyze the market with charts, tracking through the media, the information channel about the cryptocurrency market. Also, you have to know the basic rules in business, such as surfing rules, ... Not only that, you have to grab the opportunity and opportunity to be able to improve business and business in a way in order to earn high profits.
Activity: 378
February 22, 2018, 11:25:11 AM
A best way to improve your trading skills is to have a daily routine of visiting the exchange sites and analyzing its graph especially the daily movements of the price in order for you to have an idea how much progress a crypto does on a regular basic, being updated in news is important as well and last thing is you should make an assessment of yourself and prepare for any loss .
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
February 21, 2018, 10:12:15 AM
Today there are many ways that can help you to become expert in trading. You can learn techniques and strategies by research , watching video tutorials in YouTube and reading books.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
February 21, 2018, 08:33:59 AM
Much better if you have a friend who is trading already so they can explain what strategies they have or watching youtube tutorials can really help you about trading.
Thats good especially if he knows well how to make a good trade and knows both technical and fundamental analysis. Youtube is just a guide and it is a little bit hard to follow especially if you are a beginner. I am sure that anyone who is really interested in learning will try to reach out and earn lessons in every tutorials that he encountered.
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
February 18, 2018, 09:38:04 AM
Much better if you have a friend who is trading already so they can explain what strategies they have or watching youtube tutorials can really help you about trading.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
February 18, 2018, 09:18:59 AM
In terms of trading, I think you don't need to be an experts. All you need to do is to know the basic rules like buy at low price then at high price just simple as that, then if see the volume is higher but the value is cheap it could possibly that coin will get pump.
Activity: 406
February 18, 2018, 08:22:05 AM
Actually the key to success in trading is always being patient when various coin prices are down so that traders can anticipate the occurrence of large losses and able to trade continuously.
Activity: 336
February 18, 2018, 07:07:24 AM
Don't worry we all have lost some altcoin in here mostly , it is something normal , the best thing i can say is to hold , focus on good coins and hold the, for 1 year , i got a good revenue of holding coins for a long time , and it is less stressful , also do mining with your profits if you can get a cheap electricity.
Pages:
Jump to: