Pages:
Author

Topic: How long bitcoin will survive ? - page 2. (Read 17559 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 10:12:27 AM
If bitcoin will disappear then I will still be thankful that I have become part of bitcoin community. I will still be thankful that I met bitcoin in my lifetime and with its existence I have paid all my debts and all my financial worries have come to end. Even if bitcoin will disappear all I can say is that bitcoin have changed my life and even without bitcoin I will use my money from bitcoins to establish a business and live a proper life.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 10:04:20 AM
Bitcoin will remain king of the crypto! Nobody can replace btc! I think it will survive and will be adopted as a payment form!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
April 16, 2018, 09:50:59 AM
bitcoin will survive until the other rivals of bitcoin booming and makes bitcoin is useless, i think it immposible in near time but maybe it will happen because the developer of cryptocurrencies try to makes the best cryto and want to beat bitcoin. so we need to try our best to use bitcoin and try to find a good investment beside the bitcoin
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 16, 2018, 09:47:36 AM
Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.
the current bitcoin trip is still very long and not easy to stop bitcoin bitcoin prices always persist even still many people who like bitcoin as a tool of investment.
the best solution to avoid that in my opinion is to introduce people to bitcoin so that everyone knows and believes in the existence of bitcoin
Activity: 154
April 16, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
Well, I think bitcoin will live for a long time, and maybe even become a world currency and people will start using it as normal money )))
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 09:43:21 AM
in my opinion bitcoin will continue to survive as long as this world still has internet network. you know for yourself that now is the modern era all has been facilitated so also with investment, I think bitcoin is present at the right time and very much will need bitcoin.
Activity: 210
April 16, 2018, 09:43:11 AM
i think it will survive until people believes in the technology,bitcoins can last indefinitely in theory will be relevant if there are people that are willing to buy and sell it....bitcoin cap is just the number of bitcoins that will go out in circulation in part of mined block is just actually rewards can still continue mining blocks even without rewards...guess that's a good thing for us, since our transactions will still be written in the blockchain but don't think that we live to see that day since it's so far away...
Activity: 59
April 16, 2018, 09:38:38 AM
Bitcoins' survival really depends on the number of support it is getting from its supporters. Since many of us invest on bitcoins, from there we can already secure bitcoins survival because there are so many of us supporting bitcoins. We can also ensure bitcoins survival by spending bitcoins. This allows circulation to the system and encourages more investors.
Activity: 130
April 16, 2018, 09:35:06 AM
It is not how long or last the Bitcoin survive.if the technology is still in the Bitcoin is still remain and as long  as the Bitcoin lovers are still using this there is no possibility that the Bitcoin is dissolve.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 09:01:48 AM
Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.

For my own opinion BTC will not last as it makes many people earn big and BTC can support the needs of many people, and many still wanting BTC. The peopl will not hate the BTC because of what can BTC give many people BTC will last forever because many are investing on BTC if their are many investing in BTC it will still circulate but if their are no one investing in BTC maybe it will not last.
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 08:52:23 AM
I think it will survive if people are still believing in the concept of bitcoin and the technology behind it. There will be a long time life for these bitcoin. Still now we see how bitcoin grows and learned by individuals and it has lot of merchant and it will increase day by day. So I think it will survive for a long time.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
April 16, 2018, 06:16:24 AM
Bitcoin will last for years, because it solves problems, that other forms of payment have. So, I don’t think that bitcoin will ever go away. As an Internet child, it will go away only if the internet goes away.
April 16, 2018, 05:04:50 AM
I think that bitkoyn is now and will be on the ascendant for a long time, it depends on the Internet.
Activity: 114
April 16, 2018, 04:37:30 AM
I believe Bitcoin will still exist in 20 years. Look at the history of Bitcoin and how it started. Bitcoin started worth nothing to $8,000 today. As long as there are people who believe in this system Bitcoin will survice.

Activity: 246
April 16, 2018, 04:02:44 AM
Bitcoin will not going anywhere considering that the blockchain technology they is here to stay. Bitcoin is the pioneer for said technology.
April 16, 2018, 03:47:01 AM
Bitcoin technically will last forever. It keeps running with nodes around the world. It can not just go down at some point unless there is a catastrophic world event like an asteroid or something of a nature. But I think Bitcoin will survive because I have read an article that Cryptocurrency is a long term digital coin type.
Activity: 165
April 16, 2018, 03:32:31 AM
For how long Bitcoin can survive, no one knows. But I think it will always exist until people believe this technology. Because this is a technology that is good for people.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
April 16, 2018, 03:07:30 AM
I think bitcoin will last a long time until there are people who still support it as a cryptocurrency. If there is no people who remain a supporter of bitcoin and no other coin that will offer bitcoin users a high amount money then I think this would the time that bitcoin will lose its popularity and will be dead but if the bitcoin offers a higher amount of money and will continue what it is now then there is still bitcoin users will use bitcoin then, bitcoin will not be dead.
Activity: 126
April 15, 2018, 11:44:59 AM
bitcoin will always persist when bitcoin is still needed for the payment process, bitcoin is the digital currency and the future will convert paper money into more efficient digital money so bitcoin will last very long to several hundred years to come.
Activity: 182
April 15, 2018, 10:54:55 AM
Bitcoin will end only if the entire internet network in the world goes out. Even if all countries make their own digital currency I believe bitcoin will survive.
Pages:
Jump to: