Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 2. (Read 5219 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 09:17:24 AM
Yes, I think as long as cryptocurrency still exists, as long as blockchain technology is needed a bounty hunter will be needed. I think blockchain technology is a technology that will be needed in the future, and cryptocurrency will become digital money with clear regulations in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 07:07:10 AM
promote the project if you succeed in getting a reward, and if the project you are following seems interesting then you can also be able to participate in the programs they hold, such as ICO, mining and so on
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
December 07, 2018, 02:00:27 AM
With the SEC restriction, we might see many changes in the bounty programs in the coming days, it is impossible to allocate higher percentages to the bounty hunters. We can expect many more changes in the coming days and it will take another year to implement all the changes.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
November 27, 2018, 05:07:36 AM
Bounty system is the cheapest advertising method. No one will get paid if the project does not hold and the investment is not collected
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
November 26, 2018, 11:07:59 AM
It seems to me that for a long time each project will have a bounty, because with its help the platform acquires new users, investors, as well as partners, there is also a big wave of advertising that will be useful to any project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
November 19, 2018, 04:19:31 AM
well, like everything else, I think that bounty programs have to evolve, same as bounty hunters and bounty managers...
A lot of bounty programs are only spamming and I really doubt their effectiveness... these need to be refined, professionalized and made into real marketing...
On the other hand, bounty hunter numbers are rising day by day and the greater part of these does a very bad job (I've done some bounty management and I know what I'm talking about)... people don't even care about what they are doing/writing.... but, truth has to be told... bounty hunters are always on the limbo as they never know if they'll be receiving something for their work...
A lot of bots and multi-accounts also steal a lot of the bounty hunters income...
So, this is something that needs to be addressed in several angles... and I have no doubt that it will evolve and in some time we'll have more professional bounty programs and bounty hunters...
Activity: 910
November 19, 2018, 04:09:34 AM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

I think it is a very long time, as long as there is still this forum it is always available to us projects that give us prizes. so also as long as there is an ICO project, there are always programs with prizes. because they need a promotion. in this way we promote their programs.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 09:29:28 AM
That's a good question
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 05:51:17 AM
actually a bounty project can hire advertising companies but their costs are very expensive, cryptocurrency has not been recognized by many people in the world, by building a bounty community they can reach the world for their marketing, but many are now misused for fraud benefits by promoting shadow project projects which never existed.
it is only a matter of time to be able to give Ico or the correct and legal bounty
and participants must have their own techniques to remain able to be in the community and that is governed by the requirements of the bounty community forum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 07:35:17 AM
I think we won't see facebook and twitter bounties in future because it has been so many scam in those cases , people can easily create lots of account and participate in bounties , Only hardest ones would survive i suppose .
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
November 16, 2018, 06:49:13 AM
I consider that we live during the end of ICO era, so in the nearest future there will be no bounty programms, because vast of them are fake and it is horrible.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 05:11:31 PM
Slowly the bounty hunter starts to feel tired, and they feel unappreciated.
some projects scam, and some delay payment of bounty hunters.
this is a big question, does this work have to be abandoned?
Activity: 182
November 14, 2018, 05:35:05 AM
Bounties are the esiest way to enter the market for the most of people, who are to afraid or making an investment. It makes them popular for significant ammount of time.
Activity: 378
November 14, 2018, 04:11:53 AM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

I can see no sings that shoudl mark the end of ICOs and so bounties will remain. Today many working projects use them to attract audience and it is the cheapest way.
Activity: 420
November 13, 2018, 04:11:38 AM

Untill the end of social media era. It is too expensive to hire bots and bots do not make people trust your ICO, so bounties will remain popular.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
November 07, 2018, 05:58:27 AM
bounty programms should be significantly modified. we need limits of participants and we need a system that will detect and bad cheaters and multi-acc holders.
otherwise bounty programms will become totally useless for both startups and participants within a year
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
November 07, 2018, 05:22:22 AM
I think bounty programs will stay with us, as long as there is an investors believe in the ico project and participants will promote it, in different way of categories. I guess of course, ICO will continue too depending on the budget allocation they have for the bounty. Because the more promoters they have it will be easy for them to get investors.
Activity: 630
November 05, 2018, 09:00:47 AM
the bounty program will always be there to introduce the project to ico with the growing development of blockchain technology and interest in investing in the world of cryptocurrency,
Activity: 756
November 05, 2018, 06:40:12 AM
Bounty will survive but the problem here is too many people involved in the campaign, the bonus will be greatly reduced later.

you mean too many participants in a bounty ? well that is normal as long as they allocate a sufficient budget to thier participants  . if you dont like bounty that has a large quantity of members then that is your problem anymore not the bounty itself .

bounty programs will stay with us as long us ico's and the overall crypto economy is still indemand to the public but i think bounty will soon be reduced because alot of bounties nowadays are purely compose of scam .  soon , this forum can implement a stricker rule pertaining to the issue's of bounty frauds . only legit one's will soon remain and if that happens i think i will now be joining them .
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
November 05, 2018, 05:07:16 AM
all forum members say the restrictions will inevitably see a large number of newcomers in the bounty gift, and even poertal gift sites are starting to emerge by limiting their participation
Pages:
Jump to: