Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 3. (Read 5219 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 12:02:28 AM
Bounty will survive but the problem here is too many people involved in the campaign, the bonus will be greatly reduced later.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 06:08:11 PM
The bounty programs have been quite positive to make this new market accessible to those who have little investment possibilities, however I believe that easy money times are about to run out and it is likely that there will be more and more restrictions to be able to participate in bounties, so that although these programs persist for a long time, not everyone will be able to benefit from them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
November 03, 2018, 10:27:51 PM
As long as bounty programs have proved to ICOs how significant and efficient it is in reaching out its target soft cap or hard cap, then bounty programs will always stay with us. ICOs can't do it alone most of the time and that's the reason why they need endorsers to put their ICOs good words into publicity.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 09:25:01 PM
I started to worry. read some bad comments about ico and this will have an impact on the bounty. it's time to prepare plan B, we don't know what will happen to ico in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 07:58:14 PM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
I have always say this, the end of ICOs will likely be the end of bounty programs. The reason why we have the bounty campaigns today is because the ICOs are looking for people to help them advertise their projects. Without the need for adverts, then there will be no bounties.
Activity: 432
November 03, 2018, 07:54:41 PM
As long as there is a need for advertising the project and its promotion at the initial stage, until then there will be bounty, another thing is that the conditions often change and some platforms for promotion are replaced by others.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 06:24:41 PM
I agree. while there will be new ICO projects, there will also be a Bounty to help attract new investors
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 06:20:26 PM
In principle, bounty is an effective tool for project promotion, but of course there are problems and in my opinion they need to be solved, I hope that many projects will pay attention to this and improve conditions for participants in bounty companies.
As long as the developers need to have their coin known to people then Bounties should stay around
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 05:58:14 PM
In principle, bounty is an effective tool for project promotion, but of course there are problems and in my opinion they need to be solved, I hope that many projects will pay attention to this and improve conditions for participants in bounty companies.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
November 03, 2018, 03:55:41 PM
The lull in the crypto market will last until the Q4 2019 - Q1 2020, as experts predict. I assume that it should be followed by a new race of public interest in cryptocurrencies, and therefore increase the reward for the bounty campaign.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 03, 2018, 03:47:20 PM
While cryptostartaps will appear, there will be a bounty, because not all startups can pay for advertising services for ico
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 03:20:05 PM
As long as there is a new projects that are implemented, bounty programs still remains but as I can see those bounty hunters are fault those tokens are dumped because they sell cheap as long as they earn profit even a little.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 03, 2018, 03:17:45 PM
As long as there are coins coming into the market everyday which are doing icos then there is always going to be bounties because bounties are a very cost effective way for the projects to promote their coins to the best possible investors. Bounties have always being effective in helping an ico do well so they are always going to be needed to help market the coins
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
All the time when there will be new projects will appear and generosity programs but over time they will be less and less.
Activity: 518
Bounty programs - one of the very good methods of attracting attention to the project on the Internet, its promotion and advertising. The relevance of bounty campaigns can disappear only with fundamental changes in the principles of advertising and promotion in the network.
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
As long as the level of enthusiasm in the bounty program still exists, the program will continue to exist and new bounties continue to emerge with the advantages and themes that might be different. For now, the productivity of the crypto community is still very high, so the bounty is very frequent. And the results are given also vary greatly in quality.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
in essence, if the crypto industry continues to run strongly and also this forum, then the bounty campaign will continue to exist and new projects that are getting better will also continue to emerge.
Activity: 322
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Bounties are really connected and attach to bitcoin forum , I should say it will have a longer time stay with the forum because the promotions of bounties are collaborated with the bitcoin forum , and there are no huge things that bounties have wrong that can affect the bitcoin forum organizations, so it will stay for a quiet long time in this bitcoin forum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
There are still many opportunities in the world to use blockchaine technology and new tokens. After all, for the first time it is possible to organize and streamline the actions of tens and hundreds of millions of people in one area on a global scale thanks to the Internet. Based on this, ICO projects and ICO generosity campaigns will continue for a very long time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
many bounties huh? , haha, it's a bit sad to see a lot of bounties but the market is currently very unexpected, many ico can't compete, because the market can't balance it, well hopefully with a lot of new ico markets also boost coin prices, hopefully
Pages:
Jump to: