Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 25. (Read 5222 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 09:54:01 AM
I believe cryptocurrency will be our future but I don't think bounty programs will stay long with us. When some of coins become popular and stable, it will be really hard for a new project to compete with those strong coin so bounties will come to the end also.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 09:48:30 AM
I think the bonus program will continue to exist if electronic money continues to grow. Of course the more investors, there will also be many bonus programs with very good goals. The main problem is increasing the number of participants per day which is just reducing the rewards we receive from these bounties. It is possible if they continue to increase the rewards with the participants and be replaced with new coins from the better Ico program bonuses in the future.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 09:06:00 AM
There will continue to be bounty as long as there are new projects coming out and want to be able to reach million of people at a time
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 09:01:58 AM
In my opinion, the bounty was not as profitable as last year. ethereum prices are very low which results in many projects failing to achieve softcap and not appearing on the exchange or the price of coins that are too cheap compared  re-rises to ICO price.
Activity: 541
September 02, 2018, 08:45:11 AM
While bounty programs brings help for ICO owners, it will exist, but now its hard to find good bounty that it will be well paid, you can get less profit than earlier. You must analyze projects and how much you will get profit, for example, i know that kamagames is popular project that you can trust
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 08:42:19 AM
The majority of bounty campaigns are only introducing spam on bitcointalk. So, I hope they're not going to be here for long.

They are ran by weak managers and don't care about quality or keeping the forum a good place to find useful information.

But, let me remind you that even top bounty managers can get scammed as well. Bounty Managers are not gods who can see scams right away. They need to review and review the whitepaper in order to avoid scams. There are also low-rank bounty managers that can manage bounties well.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 02, 2018, 08:41:22 AM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

I think that it will stay with us as long as there are Icos. Bounty campaigns play a vital role in every ico si I think that it will always be valued and every project will always ask for it. Also, bounty campaign is a way for every project to be advertised and to be endorsed.
Activity: 518
September 02, 2018, 08:35:37 AM
As well as cryptocurrency. Until people come up with something more useful and functional, bounty will exist. Whether you like it or not.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
as long as there is what you called a blockchain technology there will also be a bounty because blockchain technology is the root of all . this is when it started . from the cryptocurrency up to ico's down to bounty campaigns  .  many people are complaining about scam bounties and based on that statements many people are also expecting that bounty will soon end but im not one of them .

Bounty program is what have being doing no other thing .. we the bounty hunter are the ones campaigning in the project... they surely need our service

same here . im also doing a bounty and i agree that bounty hunters do have a major role in making the project more succesful . thats why bounty campaigns are too important to be gone .

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
I think bounty programs will stay but their will be changing in way of bounty created , before their were only Translation, social media and airdrop bounty was going then ICO trend came and some more bounty programs added like, youtube, reddit, medium, blog writing etc., so each time a new way of bounty program is introduced so until their are more projects are coming bounty will always stay as they are the mean of advertising the projects and inviting investors to invest in their projects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
as long as the project is still on cryptocurrency there will always be a way to facilitate everything that is requested in the bounty forum to spread the hunter to spread awareness of people around the world
Activity: 31
There are so many bounties that are quite long after others because ico is still finalized before giving tokens or coins to bounty so as not to dump the price but others also extended weeks due to the reason that softcap or too much has not been reached It's not long for marketing but it's also pretty good to get a bounty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele

The fact that there are many new projects that are launched on the market is a gold mine for reward hunters. But that also brings many risks. There are more and more projects on the market, but among them are SCAM projects. Although you can do a good research, it does not guarantee that you do not enroll in a SCAM project. It is very frustrating to finish a bounty campaign and then discover that the project was SCAM. I hope that in future only viable projects remain on the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
right, and I hope that forever the bounty program will run, and the scam bounty will disappear because the bounty is a new hope for us in finding additional income, if the bounty program disappears, then I think crypto will be forgotten because many people who are in crypto have a purpose to join the bounty program.
Activity: 196
Bounty program is what have being doing no other thing .. we the bounty hunter are the ones campaigning in the project... they surely need our service
Activity: 46
I think bounty programs stay as long as they need. I do not think bounty will stop near future. Because it gives good popularity to any project. The fauls are not with the bounty program it is with some scam projects. As far as good projects come bounty programs are good and worth for both project and the bounty hunters.
Activity: 196
You are very much correct in this. Most programs need bounty hunters for the awareness and this is why bounty programs would be relevant and helpful to these projects for promotional purposes
Activity: 28
There are bunch of bounty programs day by day, i think many projects and ico's like to join their campaigns, everyday there is a new bounty, so i think we cant ran out of bounty campaigns.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
ICO is the easiest way to attract investment for the implementation of the project and the bounty campaign will be conducted as long as the holders of the cryptocurrency are ordinary people and not large investment funds.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Bounty programs will obviously remain as long as cryptocurrency exists,and new coins keep coming into the market,definitely the need for advertisement will remain,which invariably means more bounty programs.As long as the need,and people keep investing in ICO,bounty programs will remain
Pages:
Jump to: