Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now? - page 3. (Read 92232 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
No one is asking me about bitcoins as they are not aware about bitcoins and they have not even heard about it and when I told them for the first time about bitcoins they felt that I am joking but when I showed them my bitcoin wallet and bitcoin balance in it and how I am getting that they started to believe that bitcoin is real and even they can earn money from it.

For people who don't know a bit bitcoin it seems they will do laugh expression because of the price that is owned bitcoin now.  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
No one is asking me about bitcoins as they are not aware about bitcoins and they have not even heard about it and when I told them for the first time about bitcoins they felt that I am joking but when I showed them my bitcoin wallet and bitcoin balance in it and how I am getting that they started to believe that bitcoin is real and even they can earn money from it.

Me too. The only time someone was interested when I talked about bitcoins was that when I told them I bought about 5 bitcoins back in 2013 for $1,500 and wasted it on gambling back then. Then I tell them, if I kept those bitcoins to day I would have been rich. 5 bitcoins would be worth $22,000 USD (roughly at today's prices). They all went, awwww. Well I also did, and regret gambling those 5 bitcoins for nothing.

I guess bitcoins aren't getting enough attention, I think. Maybe a lot more adoption is required so that people get hooked to it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
almost 1000 people who asking me how to get bitcoin, because they see my earning here in bitcointalk. i said you need to work for it, in this forum they use bitcoin and other altcoin to give all participants salary.
Activity: 462
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
Ever since I got engage into bitcoin cryptocurrency, many people are already asking me what bitcoin really is and what does it take to make or provide an income online because it is really strange for them that through online I can gain an income. A lot more people have started asking me when the first time I have earned my bitcoin and continuously asking me about it and how they can earn such a great count like me so I decided to talk about it and discuss it to them firmly so that they can understand it and start engaging into bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
I already told to my family about crypto currency or bitcoin. I explained to them how is it works, how is it to be done and what is the purpose of it but sad to say they are not really interested with it but it is fine with me. I can do bitcoin by my self. There are some of my friends asking what I am doing because they always saw me doing bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁
no anybody ask me about bitcoin or crypto currency, even my family or friend of mine they really don't care. maybe I have not proof at now, but someday if my bitcoin's grow they will see what the bitcoin is and how the bitcoin change a human life by earning a lot of money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Only my sister-in-law asked me about bitcoin, she ask me on how I earn bitcoin and how I cashout it on our local currency or fiat. I think she wanted also to earn while she is waiting to be called for her regular job in the government.

I'm trying to introduce bitcoin for my friends but they don't believe on me, maybe because they are all have job and they are all financially stable.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
My friends and family are asking about bitcoins that how I am earning money from it but even after knowing that its an future currency they are not willing to invest any money in it but they are very much interested in earning it so I have showed them how they can start earning by participating in signature campaign and trading and now they are actively spending time on this forum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
For the moment since I joined bitcointalk forum last 2 months ago,  only 2 people have asked me about bitcoin. It was only because they saw that I opened a wallet for bitcoin.  They were also learning bitcoin which they found in facebook but didnt know about bitcointalk forum.  One of them even convinced me about faucethub. io.
Activity: 140
🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟
Lots of people are asking about Bitcoin worldwide. Not necessarily to me though as my social networks is very small.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
A lot of people are asking me about Bitcoin now especially because I had talked to so many people so many times so many years before that they are slowly coming back to me with questions;)
Activity: 285
at the beginning of this month alone many people have asked about bitcoin and how to join and I explain it, they accept my explanation and already some people join and I am very happy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
So many people have been asking me about bitcoin ranging from  illiterate to highly educated people, employer to employee etc,  because so many of them have heard about the profit that can be made  from investing in bitcoin instead just keeping their entire money in the bank, But since bitcoin is actually a new concept so some people  really need someone to put them through before investing.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
I have been asked by my 4-5 friends.They were asking me about how i earn by bitcoin.also i have been asked by some of my cousins
Same as you some of my friends are really interested in bitcoin and they want to know about the bitcoin. They are asking me the easy and the simple way to use the bitcoin and to know about eh time when they should buy bitcoin. It is very good to make the people know about the importance of the bitcoin because with this the popularity of the bitcoin will increase and the price too.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I think most of the people are concerned about bitcoin also as the value of bitcoin is increasing ..people are getting interested in bitcoin and start earning Shocked Shocked
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Just a few people do ask me about bitcoin and its concept they had asked if its real, did I had encash it already how? a simple questions from curious people i know but still until now they still dont believe or maybe they are having a hard time learning on how to invest with it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
I´ve been asked by two friends. One asked me about the price increase, he asked me about Bitcoin and for cryptocoins and he was interested, especially when I explained him some of the possibilities of bitcoin like use it to send money to other people in other parts of the world or to pay in stores when the adoption of bitcoin is majority. The other person who asked me did it by ramsonware attack, he asked me why they required to be paid in bitcoin.
Many of my co workers are asking about bitcoin because I always tell them If you want an extra income try to joined on bitcoin to earned a lot.In fact some of my co workers went to my house just to understand deeply the meaning of bitcoin.And Im glad that they are continuing work on bitcoin until now,I can say they are really interested on it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Here in europe it's still rare that people talk about it. However the few people I know don't talk about anything else. It's kinda like an elite secret club.
This is just because in most of the country’s bitcoin is not legal yet. Once they are legalized by most of the country then everyone will be probably aware of bitcoin and investing into this amazing currency. That’s pretty nice if those who know about bitcoin keep talking about them. I think we bitcoiners shall try our best to spread awareness about bitcoin and teach common people about the advantages of using bitcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
Yes so many people are asking now about bitcoin and it investment. They know about it as it is a era of globalization. people are intersted about new things always. Primirally its price is low and day by day it price is high. So people who have idle money and have a mentality to invest ask me about it. nice think..
Pages:
Jump to: