Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now? - page 4. (Read 92232 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
If you really asked about a specific number, the question will be too hard but if you're asking about a specific group of persons, my answer is that, yes there are many people asking about bitcoin. I do bitcoin on my phone and also in my laptop to know more about cryptocurrency. They are curious on how am i very intrigued in reading the forum. I told them that i am learning new things through this forum and i can also earn money. They asked about how will i earn money and told them that i joined campaign's that gives rewards.

Most of my classmates are also asking about bitcoin because cryptocurrency is becoming a thread and most of my classmates do not know it. Some of the Seniors in our school saw me reading the forum once and asked me on how he can join the forum.

I guess teaching them a few things wont hurt because cryptocurrency is one of the greatest things ever discovered.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
More then 20 people asking me about bitcoin now.My village younger brother asked me to know about bitcoin.I try to understood him to knew about bitcoin.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
As of now no one is asking me about Bitcoin maybe they did not know that I'm using it but if someone ask me I am willing to share my knowledge and to know them the value and benefits of Bitcoin.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

There are so many people asking me about like some of my friends they are asking me what are doing me here and are you earning here.
Activity: 73
Actually the only persons i do discuss bitcoin is with my family only. I never heard any relative, friends nor co-worker brought up topic about bitcoin. None of them knows about maybe they saw it in the internet but never tackles about it. It seems that bitcoin is not that popular here in my country.
Activity: 532
Well, actually its not many of them asked me about bitcoin, cause these thing aren't get into society yet in here. But when some of them asked me about it, I'd explained 'em and give 'em some solutions anything to let 'em get in deep into cryptocurrencys world. Then now I'll see how it goes and hopefully they're understand and wonder to know some more thing about btc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Not that much though. I only discuss with a good friends since family are totay aware of it now. Its hard to discuss this further to those you hardly know coz im not really good in convincing. I think i spread it to 5-6 people now. Some of my friends are starting bitcoin. Getting a private message where to go and how to do this. But its cool to help and im happy sharing this especially for those who needs extra income.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
There are few friends of mine who are asking me about bitcoins as they know that I am earning extra money from it but apart from them there is none who is asking me about bitcoins as they are still not aware about it so we cannot expect that they should ask about bitcoins but I am trying to tell as many people as possible around me about bitcoins and some finds it interesting and others finds it waste of time and money.
Activity: 52
Our area is in rural areas so there is no sense about bitcoin here! Rather, I share with bitcoins myself. In particular, my family has a lot of talk about bitcoin! They ask different questions about bitcoin, I try to explain them. In addition to trying to give ideas about bitcoin to my friends. Lips sealed Lips sealed

In my area, too, few people are interested in crypto currency. I tried to tell friends about it, but they do not believe in crypto currency. They told me that crypto-currencies are scammers. But I do not take offense at these people because they chose their own way.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
Ever since I got into bitcoin cryptocurrency, there are already lots of people who are starting to ask me what bitcoin really is and what are the benefits they can get on working on it compared from working on a physical job. Now that I am already starting to earn my income with bitcoin, a lot more people are continuously asking me every single minute about bitcoin and how to work on it so that according to them they can also be able to have their own income like what I have. Mostly and usually, those people are commonly friends, relatives, my own family and even my special someone are always asking me about bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Our area is in rural areas so there is no sense about bitcoin here! Rather, I share with bitcoins myself. In particular, my family has a lot of talk about bitcoin! They ask different questions about bitcoin, I try to explain them. In addition to trying to give ideas about bitcoin to my friends. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I already ask my mom to invest to Bitcoin when it is $1000+ in value but she insisted because I don't have a work that time and she doesn't know what is Bitcoin all about so I can't blame her but when its price goes ti $2500 i told him again to invest because it will still goes high but again she doesn't believe me again so even my two friends that I know that they have the capability to invest a good amount of money doesn't believe to me. So I think you can't please everybody even your closest person know because they are not seeing any results from you.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
about 3 or 4 , but i hope more people know about the bitcoin and crypto .
Activity: 490
some people ask to me how I get the money, but when I explain about bitcoin, they can't understand. many people in around me don't know bitcoin. I just talk about bitcoin with my brother, from him, I know what is bitcoin..

Yes in the beginning many people always have the issue that they cannot understand bitcoin easily but it is like a task that you have to make understand those people who ask you about bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Many of my friends are asking me about Bitcoin .The skyrocketing price of Bitcoin is attracting people towards it and people are eager to know about it.As  many people are earning from Bitcoin so rest of the people wants to know that how it can be used as a source of income.A person who is listening about the Bitcoin for the first time is always impressed by its features. The profitable investements provided by Bitcoin can make anyone interested in it very easily. Due to its features , the demand of Bitcoin is increasing among the people .More and more people wants to work with it and that is why many people are asking not only me but all the Bitcoin users about it.

It will happen if your friends know the big changes to the higher bitcoin price then they will ask how the bitcoin works.  Wink
Activity: 182
Many of my friends are asking me about Bitcoin .The skyrocketing price of Bitcoin is attracting people towards it and people are eager to know about it.As  many people are earning from Bitcoin so rest of the people wants to know that how it can be used as a source of income.A person who is listening about the Bitcoin for the first time is always impressed by its features. The profitable investements provided by Bitcoin can make anyone interested in it very easily. Due to its features , the demand of Bitcoin is increasing among the people .More and more people wants to work with it and that is why many people are asking not only me but all the Bitcoin users about it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Here in europe it's still rare that people talk about it. However the few people I know don't talk about anything else. It's kinda like an elite secret club.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin is not really famous in my country. I think the ones who are aware of Bitcoin are those businessmen and those who belong to the high class in our society. Which is why when I told a friend of mine that my partner is investing through Bitcoin and encouraged me to try it as well, my friend was in total shock and told me "What? You're doing Bitcoin?? But that thing is so complicated to understand!!" For now, he is the only friend I have that has been asking how I'm keeping up and what I'm doing to earn since I'm still new to it.

Until now my experience is similar with yours. Bitcoin is not famous in my country too, and people I meet
do not ask me about bitcoins, I am the one who tells them about bitcoins for the first time.
   I explained what am I doing here to all my close friends. their reactions were different. Most of them thinks
that this is some big scam, they heard about so many internet scams and this got to be one of them. Just
couple of my friends support me, but they do not wish to follow me. When I say it is for all of us, they think
they do not have knowledge for this, or time I tell them to come buy coins and wait, they do not need to do
anything, but nobody listen me.
Activity: 196
A lot of people, they asked me about Bitcoin, about how to earn Bitcoin and I always told them that don't invest their money in HYIP system because it's too dangerous and they can lose all their money but in the next day I saw they share on facebook a picture of their account in Bitconnect with 1000$ available in balance Smiley). I feel a little bit sad, although I've warned them a lot of time but they still invest in HYIP. One out of my friend killed himself by jumping down from a brigde because he lost all his money in HYIP system that why I really hate it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
Bitcoin is not really famous in my country. I think the ones who are aware of Bitcoin are those businessmen and those who belong to the high class in our society. Which is why when I told a friend of mine that my partner is investing through Bitcoin and encouraged me to try it as well, my friend was in total shock and told me "What? You're doing Bitcoin?? But that thing is so complicated to understand!!" For now, he is the only friend I have that has been asking how I'm keeping up and what I'm doing to earn since I'm still new to it.
Pages:
Jump to: