Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be contented on what you have? - page 22. (Read 9331 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 02:19:12 AM
With all the things happening in the world, new things invented, it is not easy being distracted. But when one wants to be content, they must focus and appreciate what they already have and not the things they don't, especially if it is not a need.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
October 27, 2017, 09:09:44 PM
There is no way to be happy with what you have other than just be happy with what you have. It is not a technique, it is an attitude.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 07:59:19 PM
Try to see how life goes to other people, those people that are happy with anything that they have- even the smallest thing like having food in their plates for one meal of the day, yet you are not contented even though let us say you can have or afford everything. Try to put yourself in the shoes of others, through this you can realize that you were much blessed and should be contented on what you have now and be happy to have those. Just be contented.
Activity: 83
October 27, 2017, 02:04:16 PM
The only way to be contented with what you have is by knowing what you really want. After you find what you really want you will want to pursue it so that you can have it. After having it you will feel a sense of achievement and that is what we call feeling contented.
Activity: 196
October 27, 2017, 01:58:47 PM
Practice the art of gratitude every morning and every evening.

List the small things that made you happy everyday and it will surely lead you a more content life.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 09:18:13 AM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

Be happy from what you have. Contentment comes from being happy with what you have, life is simple, so do not make complicated, enjoy life. Do not look to others success or what others have, do not envy and do not be greedy. Working for something gives value to it, you will be contented if you work hard and value everything that God has given.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
October 27, 2017, 08:40:31 AM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
Being contented in life is sometimes it's hard for us because in our nature there is a possibility that we cannot do it. But for me learning to appreciate on what u have in life i think that's the best way for us to be contented
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
October 27, 2017, 06:11:20 AM

Learn to appreciate what you have in life. It also good to list all your priorities including your wants and needs. And also there are things that you like now but tomorrow you have another like.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 26, 2017, 12:24:31 PM
Always utilize what you have and increase it ten fold Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Then you are not satisfied or contented on what you have.  But I get your fight on being contented as to not be envy.  Just utilize the things you have.  Also the great thing about that is to be grateful and find happiness on things you have.  I am thankful thay my parents taught us to be contented on thr things we have.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
October 26, 2017, 11:09:39 AM

You should just always keep in mind that, you cannot have all the things that you want in this world. Just consider your self lucky for having what you have, because not everyone can be as privileged as you.
Activity: 60
October 26, 2017, 12:16:39 PM
Work hard to meet yourself
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
October 26, 2017, 11:37:36 AM
Always utilize what you have and increase it ten fold Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
October 26, 2017, 11:35:27 AM

it's very very difficult to be contented on what we have.

humans are very greedy by their nature. There are very few people in the world that are contented on what they have. You may have observed that when you are walking by foot, you wish for bi-cycle but when you got bi-cycle you wish for motor bike. And it continues......
Activity: 60
October 26, 2017, 11:07:44 AM
How to be contended? To be contended we need ourselves free from hating instead love and respect each other.Be happy and thankful for all the things that we received. Satisfaction for our every day living and excitement.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 10:34:33 AM

Meaning you are a typical type of a person who is not contented with what you have. For me for what do I have now I always be thankful to God, even I faced problems whether it is big or small I am happy with it, because I am contented what I'm facing in my life now and what is happening too.
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
October 26, 2017, 10:21:20 AM
We are human, and human often have bottomless greed, so do I. When I have money, I always think how to use the money and how to make more and more  money to use. I am rarely satisfied with what I did, so I try harder in my work everyday.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 26, 2017, 09:58:42 AM

The key to being contented is to look around and focus on those people who have none. When you find out how difficult their life is, you'll learn to appreciate what you already have and value everything that you have. Try it, it worked for me.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 22, 2017, 10:11:02 PM
The human nature is always lost for what you don't have, one can not really be contented with what he/she have but you can only decipline your self to leave within you needs and what you can afford at a time and not going beyond you budget and income.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
October 22, 2017, 07:01:32 PM
The way society is setup it is done so you want to the next best thing and it is subtle but consumerism drives our lives. Honestly I am the exact opposite and couldnt be happier. I havent really bought clothes much recently,

or nice shiny things. I only buy food and the basics for myself and I enjoy it the most. It is weird to describe but I get more satisfaction living this way than I ever did when I bought fancy cars, clothes, and jewelry.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
October 22, 2017, 06:02:39 PM
Because you never stopped looking at your neighbors, your friends and you dont stop window shopping and watching and scrolling online stores. We just have to close our eyes if we want to be contented with what we have.
Pages:
Jump to: