Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be contented on what you have? - page 20. (Read 9331 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 10:27:37 AM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
Theres a lot of pressure to have the perfect relationships, the most expensive material items, and a life that appears to be in order.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 04:37:11 AM
If you thoughtlessly spend money to the right and left, satisfaction from life will not come. Imagine that you do not have money in principle. when a person has little money, he will begin to appreciate what he has. what would you like? if only money, I sincerely feel sorry for you...
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 04:22:43 AM
In these modern times, people are always attracted on buying things on what most people have even they don't even need it. They will not really obtain satisfaction if they keep acting like that. They are only going to be contented if they will truly know what's important and what's not.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 13, 2017, 04:07:11 AM
how to be contented on what you have i think you just have to be thankful and satisfied
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 10:32:18 PM
For me to be contented on what you have is contended of what your life needs. Being happy and appreciate things that you have right now, stop looking on those impossible things that is difficult to reach most of all be thankful to the Lord for the everyday blessings He pours unto us.
Activity: 64
November 12, 2017, 07:44:56 PM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
content with me in what Lord if me and my family are satisfied me with pleasure and living and given that we know God in our lives
Activity: 630
November 12, 2017, 12:49:37 PM
We must correctly prioritize. What you really need, and without which you can do without. Analyze what pleases, and that leaves indifferent. We must allow ourselves to be imperfect and be able to rejoice in trifles.
Activity: 77
November 12, 2017, 11:23:49 AM
and you look at homeless people or people with disabilities who have not left their hands and live, rejoice that you have parents, family, a roof over your head, hands and feet, and appreciate all this, because others do not have this Huh Undecided
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 12, 2017, 04:48:08 AM

This actually easier said than done. On a serious note, to be contented is to stop looking around and start looking what’s near and what you have. Then you’ll realize that you may not have all, but some people don’t actually have what you have.
Activity: 208
November 12, 2017, 04:23:36 AM
Im going to say that im so contented of what i have right now we eat i have some money to spend i dont have to be rich to be contented.Being with my whole family and we are happy to live thats the contentment i have.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 03:29:48 AM
One need to be contented on wat u have or else one will go out of bounds. wisdom is a principle thing. If u are not satisfy with wat u have, den u cant be contented. Planning and budgeting your income will help you to be contented. truly it is very hard to be contented if u dont have the fear of God. Once again wisdon is a principle thing, so apply wisdom in watever u do
Activity: 420
November 12, 2017, 03:29:18 AM
hmmm in my own opinion to be contended is to be happy with what you have dont get jealous with others life and stop compairing your lifestyle with those people you see everyday it wont make you happy at all
Activity: 110
November 12, 2017, 02:01:03 AM

To be contented with what you have, you need to look less rather than lookinn at what you don’t have. We have humans have that characteristic of being envious. We often think that life is unfair for what we don’t have, without even noticing that there is also a person behind us feeling the same way. So, to be contented you need to look back rather than looking forward.
Activity: 238
November 12, 2017, 01:34:23 AM
Contentment is a behavior.If you put in mind that God gave you that life.A simple life,thank Him.There are hundreds of people that are less fortunate than you are.And do not be jealous on others lives.Its their own to live.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 09:29:58 PM
Buy what you need first before buying what you want. Contentment comes from within as long as you continue to love what you have and dont compare yourself to others then you can say you have fully understand contentment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 11, 2017, 09:26:52 PM
In order to be content with what I already have, I always to become aware of what I already have. Most of us are so focused on the future that we rarely stop to appreciate what’s right in front of our eyes. Instead, be willing to open My mind to the good things that are already happening in My life.
Activity: 305
[PROFISH.IO]
November 11, 2017, 07:59:19 PM
You need to appreciate what you have and be thankful for it. You don't have to buy new things as long as you can still use your old things. You have to care and give importance to everything you have. When you have this traits, you will be contended in life.
Activity: 112
November 11, 2017, 07:58:46 PM
To be honest,  it's easy to advise to be contented on what you have but the truth is if you have money you have the power or capability to buy something that you want.  So maybe I can say that just balance the digree of contentment.  First, prioritize  your goal and buy only the most important  thing in your life meaning all your needs first and not wants.  Second,  balance your lifestyle if your not rich compared to others never compete to them. And the most important thing,  be thankful for all the blessings that you have even small or big. Not all the people can have what you have.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 07:23:56 PM
People are always setting up goals for themselves and the more cash they have the higher the goals become. I'll give you an example from my own life. When I was a kid i always saved money for computer parts. I remember setting up small goals for myself, like a printer or a new keyboard, but when I started to earn real money and didn't have to rely on my parents, my computer goals quickly grew. My old desk suddenly became too small to fit my new computer and then my room was too small and I moved to a bigger flat, and that became too small, so I moved to a house, and now my yard feels too small, I'd like to have 2x that to fit a swimming pool Cheesy
It's not bad to buy things that you don't have but make sure that you have money alloted to it. Right now, I only buy the important things that I needed instead of buying things that I only want. We should learn how to manage our money and learn how to save for the future. I'm satisfied with the things I have right now, I know that I can buy the things that I want when I get a job.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
November 11, 2017, 07:51:20 AM

Uhm sir/mam try to appreciate things around you , the things you have , I think you will be contended on what you have. As a human we never stop buying because yes it's true , the new things , new clothes or what else.  In our bloods we can't erase of being an materialistic , some of us are obsessed on the things , and that's why we can't be contended , and seeing new things , example through internet and friends. Sometimes we become greedy , selfish and envy.

So try to observed not just yourself but the people around you , always think that the things you have is much to be appreciate , not many people have that , and have your'e things. And especially thank God on what you get , always Thank God.
Pages:
Jump to: