Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be contented on what you have? - page 19. (Read 9331 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 12:14:01 AM
To be contented, be happy. Avoid envy to others who have things you do not have. Being contented is accepting what you are ,who you are and what you have. Do not compare yourself to others. We are blessed differently and unique in our own way.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 12:09:04 AM
Look at the people below us, then we'll feel we've done enough. And remember sometime, sooner or later we will die and it could be current or tomorrow so for what continue to want more and more if a time will only we leave.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 11:20:29 PM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

Sometimes we don't get contented at what we have because we envy what the other people have. Just think it in this way. There are people who don't even have what you have now. So be thankful that you have something.
Activity: 50
December 04, 2017, 09:25:32 PM
Balance your lifestyle. If you have a lot of money then you have the right to buy what you want. Be practical. If your money is not enough until your old time then its better to save money, invest and buy only the most important thing for you to survive. Don't be like a one day millionaire person. Plan for your future and not only to your self but to the family that you may create. Material thing may be destroy and damage but your goal, plan, and investment in the future is much important above all.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 04, 2017, 09:01:48 PM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
to be contented,do not be envious,be content on what you have.find the little things that can give you simple joys and find the things about yourself that you are happy with.
Activity: 13
December 04, 2017, 05:50:13 PM
The secret about being contented on what you have is that there is no secret - you just have to become the person who is like that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
December 04, 2017, 05:39:10 PM
You need to know first if you really need that thing that you don't have, if it is just your WANTS, then you should not to buy it. We need to know that differences of NEEDS AND WANTS.
agree. but humans are weak. they are full of wants and their wants are unending and unsatisfying. the more they desire for something the more they are not satisfied and the more they desire for a greater things. there is this incomplete feelings in every person in which they dont know what would fill them so they try to fill it with material things and luxury.
Activity: 27
December 04, 2017, 04:43:13 PM
And at you all is good with money:)
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2017, 05:03:27 PM
really, first we need to be grateful for what we have and don't take everything for granted...well, and strive for more is not prohibited, just enjoy the process and every minute of life))
Activity: 392
November 23, 2017, 11:23:11 AM
First be grateful for what you have. second dont compare your life with another person's life because even if you are born identical twins, you are not the same. third live within your means. dont compete.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
November 22, 2017, 01:52:02 AM
  Assess the things you have and what you want to have. Are they important enough? Is it necessary to have those things? Is it woth it to buy them? Sometimes, materials things can give us fulfillment but only for a short period of time. Try to buy things that you only need.
Activity: 252
November 22, 2017, 01:32:22 AM
Try to focus on the things of what you have, those things you should buy which you needed and not the desire of what you want. Because sometimes uncontentment tends to stress.
Activity: 42
November 22, 2017, 01:27:27 AM
 Instead of focusing on all of the things you don’t have, try to focus on all of the things you do have.if you’re often wanting more than you possess, you might never feel fulfilled becuase there are so many fancy, expensive material items out there and you may never be able to buy all of them. Try to get enjoyment out of the things you already own and use.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 22, 2017, 01:25:13 AM
The desires of a man is unending until death and contentment is a virtue. To be content, has to do with possessing a right mind and self discipline. It does not just happen over night, but you just have to discipline yourself on the urges when they come and say no to certain things.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 01:13:01 AM

I saw this thing online about minimalistic way of life. What you could do is take out everything you didn't use in 90 days and don't plan on using for the next 90 days. Put all of them in a box and place them in a storage. Hope that you will be left with essentials and just live with that for 2 months. The hope is to focus yourself with what you essentially have and appreciate it
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 13, 2017, 06:58:04 PM
Contentment comes from happiness. If people feel otherwise, they will seek to be happy, no matter what the cost.
When yoy are content with what you have, you don't envy or become jealous of what people have and you don't have. People who are not contented with their lives are always buying things to make them happy in life,
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
November 13, 2017, 05:46:12 PM

I think for you to be contented in life, you need to be thankful in everything comes into your life, even it is good or bad be thankful to God, Because that's what is written in the Bible, everything we do we should give thanks unto Him.
Activity: 16
November 13, 2017, 03:46:18 PM
Contentment comes from happiness. If people feel otherwise, they will seek to be happy, no matter what the cost.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
November 13, 2017, 03:38:23 PM

Well yes it seems you need to stop amd think for awhile.  It is and there is nothing wrong when you buy things you do not have since the money you spent to buy those things are yours.  But beyond that point, when the things you bought were just to show off or to just stisfy your ego, then we have a problem.  Just be happy on what you have.  And be grateful because others do not have the ability to buy things.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 13, 2017, 03:17:03 PM
You can buy more expensive things which excite love inside you. Surround yourself with things you really love. You will need less, but of higher quality.
Pages:
Jump to: