Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be contented on what you have? - page 18. (Read 9331 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 11:03:49 PM
Satisfaction in life doesn't mean intangible things that you have.  We humans,  were not easily get contented on what we have because we where still looking for something that we dont have because we are more focused on compairing ourselves to others. All we need to do is to be thankful all the time.
Activity: 37
December 09, 2017, 08:43:54 PM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
You need to be satisfied for what you have not all you want you need to buy. Maybe help yourself make a decision for a good things so that you can be contented on what you have. And don't waste your money for the things that you don't need.

Just be happy. Don't stress yourself in asking for the things you can't have by now. Wait for the right time until you have it. There is a right time for you to have it. Be satisfied in what you have and what you are right now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 06:11:35 PM
I'm contented what God gave to me. A healthy life,nice family,friends. I'm not looking or asking in any things i'm  contented for what i have.
Activity: 42
December 09, 2017, 11:23:56 AM
A lot of the no arguments here are absurd. "Its in the mother's womb!!" That's fine, your body your choice but how does that automatically make the man's choice invalid? Men shouldn't be able to force women to term or force them to have abortions but they also shouldn't be forced into financial obligation. Women work harder than men? Really? Let's see some statistics on how many women work in dangerous conditions compared to men. You get paid for your quality of work a does not care if you have a penis or a vagina they care about money and how much money you make them, your pay is directly related to production. I think there are unfair treatments on both sides legally and socially but in the end women have more rights and advantages than men and less obligations.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
December 09, 2017, 11:12:25 AM
you can't be contented with what you have. if you have once been on top, you will never settle for anything less. proven this myself.
you gotta be careful what you have gotten when you are on top because a person who soars too high dives deep as well. most of those people who were once on top and have tasted classy lifestyle are never going to humbly stoop down even when they are already below.
Activity: 162
December 09, 2017, 10:59:56 AM
As a new member my motto is to content what i have just to make sure my account will not lost or stolen. sometimes if we see our point or invest money is higher there is always treat to make beyond our limit and start to make something to double our money and we forget our account to protect just to earn money is our goal. we forgot to content of what we have and be  honest to our self and to the one you gave a opportunity to earn money.
Activity: 67
December 09, 2017, 10:50:05 AM
To contented in what you have really is by accepting it with your heart. To be happy to see what others have and support them.
Activity: 17
December 09, 2017, 10:08:39 AM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

Actually most of people dont feel a contented on what they have because the want more and more right eventhough they have all thing but they find more. Maybe they become contented if the tired to get more thing and the know that it is enough, they will stop automatically, i think. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 09:45:57 AM
try to be here and now...feel the air, warmth, cold, taste...so many moments that you can enjoy on the way to the main goal...so you can be content with every step
Activity: 205
December 09, 2017, 06:35:09 AM
Just be happy and be thankful on what you have . And do not compare your self on what you have others thats the way to be contented on what you have. Because sometimes comparing yourself to others is making yourself not contented on what yiu have.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 06:08:54 AM
You need to buy things that will bring pleasure and joy, well, or in extreme cases just a necessity. And so rejoice in every acquisition, because it makes your life even easier and better. All this is limited only by our finances.
Activity: 191
December 09, 2017, 05:52:37 AM

Just be happy in what you have and what you are right now.Contentment means happiness.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
December 09, 2017, 05:12:33 AM
To be contented with what you have, is to totally accept and love what you have, because when you love what you have, You must value, and when you value what you have, you must appreciate it, and when you appreciate with what you have you will be contented with it.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
December 09, 2017, 04:59:51 AM
be a minimalist! just get the stuff or thing you need and not what you want ! people are not contented on what are they having coz everytime they have one they look for something better , they dream of a thing and once got it they will look for a better one! this is not a practical life  and thats why many people are still in the poor group of the community coz they are having too much wants and forget the thing that they really need most !
Activity: 42
December 09, 2017, 03:48:26 AM
satisfaction with life does not depend on how many things you can afford to buy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 09, 2017, 03:19:00 AM
It all depends on how a person thinks. There are people who will not be contended no matter what they have.  Those people are the one who wants love and attention. In your case, I think what you can do is to discipline your self and have the right mindset on how you use your money.I suggest that you plan to buy something that is long term, a new house,car,travel abroad etc. Having a credit is not advisable for you because you soubded like a shopaholic.
Activity: 256
December 09, 2017, 02:51:45 AM
Accept what you have, also look at the other people who lacks many thing than you. And I think on that very moment contentment will be easily on your side.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
December 09, 2017, 12:49:22 AM
For me as long as my family are not suffering from health conditions,from financial crisis and i have made my parents happy through emotional and financial support i am already contented with what i have.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 09, 2017, 12:33:32 AM
because satisfaction sometimes never stop too, whenever we see new things, we want to try it, to have it, that is what we are human, specially when these things that we desire we do not have it when we were young, during childhood and so we want to experience it and there's nothing wrong with it as long as you have the money to buy it and can be useful. what wrong is continues buying without money and all is credit.. to be content with what you have is base on personality its attitude also. if you're taught to be happy and content with simple thing that you have you will learn to appreciate it.
Activity: 62
December 09, 2017, 12:14:31 AM
Be grateful for what you already have, then you will be happy. If you concentrate on what you do not have, you will never feel enough.

I think humans never really feel enough. but we can be much more satisfied with ourselves if we try to increase the 'grateful level' to make ourselves happy, and limit ourselves to pursue more. Set realistic goal achievement only. for that alone can keep us from any disappointment and regret. Otherwise, we will only pursue the desire of illusion for more, but never reach satisfaction. We all have the option of being happy with what we have now and then. the secret of inner satisfaction is being able to be grateful, and able to come to terms with desire which is the source of self-discontent .
Pages:
Jump to: