Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be contented on what you have? - page 24. (Read 9331 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 18, 2017, 02:56:51 AM
To be content with your life is to be happy with what you have and what things you can achieve. Enrich it and share what you want to share with other people in need. Be a good person to other people and above all is to obey the will of God in your life.  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 02:49:36 AM
Just be happy what you have in your life, don't be jelous what other have in their life. Just do what is right and be good to others.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
October 18, 2017, 02:41:57 AM
it's hard to change that, because human nature is never satisfied with what you have.
being grateful is probably the best way to enjoy what you have right now.
Activity: 297
October 17, 2017, 11:40:45 PM
Be your self and don't compared you self to other,be contented in what you have.don't compete to your self to other people or your friends,enjoy your life.and I'm thinkful because I'm happy even without have a lot of money.be happy
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 11:42:45 AM
Find the simple things that give you  happiness, and focus on those rather than what you don’t have.
Activity: 401
October 14, 2017, 05:03:35 AM
Stop comparing yourself to those people who have everything, rather , compare yourself to those who have nothing, so that you can see how blessed you are and how much plenty you have.
Activity: 392
October 14, 2017, 04:01:29 AM
It depends on the person. Sometimes some people got everything that they need but they aren't still contented because deep inside that are not happy because only true can make us contented.
Activity: 504
October 14, 2017, 01:41:24 AM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

Evaluate yourself first before buying whatever you want. Ask yourself if it falls under 'need' or 'want'. You'll feel more contented with what you have now. You don't feel contented because you keep buying out of impulse which will eventually cause you to drain out your savings.

You can also plan a saving scheme. Set aside an amount of money everytime you get money so that you can prevent yourself from buying things because you have limited money.
Activity: 140
October 14, 2017, 12:24:05 AM
Learning to Be Content. If you are in a bad place in your life, and are unhappy with everything about it (job, relationship, yourself, house, habits, etc.) it can be a miserable thing. But here’s something interesting: it can also be a happy thing.

I’ve been in situations where you might think things were bad, and sometimes I was very unhappy, and other times I was happy. The difference wasn’t in the external circumstances, but in my mindset — I learned to appreciate what I had, instead of focusing on the things I didn’t have or didn’t like. I was grateful for my health, for the people in my life, for having food and being alive.
Activity: 700
October 13, 2017, 08:33:18 PM
I think there is nothing wrong in buying what you want as long as you can afford it and you can buy it with cash not credit card. Just make sure that you are prioritizing your needs. We have to look at the value of things not the price. 
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 07:48:10 PM
what you have?
Activity: 65
October 13, 2017, 06:45:23 PM
Satisfaction with life does not depend on how many things you can afford to buy. Look at the millionaires who have everything. They do not feel satisfaction and therefore go into politics or are engaged in extreme sports.

To be satisfied in what you have is to be happy on it.but be sure that  you will buy something that is very useful in your life and makes you healthier and richer.
Activity: 238
October 13, 2017, 06:25:14 PM
One of the most effective way is to not follow trends and stop being compulsive in buying things. It would also be beneficial if you first identify if what you wanted to buy is a need or a want and then think a hundred times before deciding.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
October 13, 2017, 04:15:09 PM
Nice tip on how to be contended on actually what you have that other people has recommended and I will like to add that you have to plan your spending. This will help you to monitor your spending are readjust daily.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
October 13, 2017, 02:40:58 PM
Appreciate with what you have. Be rational and practical. Simply accept
and be grateful where you are now. Contemplate and Meditate if you need to.  Grin
Activity: 588
October 13, 2017, 12:39:23 PM
you can be content with what you have by not envying what people have and then rather appreciating wat you have made yourself
Activity: 261
October 13, 2017, 10:53:30 AM
How to be contented on what you have. Be contented what you have and give thanks  to our God what gives to you.
Because there are people who dont have what we have in our life.
Just be happy what you are and what you have.
kie
Activity: 202
October 12, 2017, 10:06:40 AM
Simple, just be happy with what you have and you are gonna be contented. Dont envy others because it will only lead to another problem.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
October 12, 2017, 09:47:59 AM
Only way to be happy and content with what one's have that is not to compare with one's self with other try to be satisfied with what one have.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
October 12, 2017, 09:40:10 AM
Contentment cannot be obtained for as long as a person desires for something more. If your want a luxury car and you've obtained it, you will go and set a new goal. We are never contented on what we have and that is why we have jobs, to be able to have our own goals in life. Contentment will be fulfilled once we completed all our goals and desires.
Pages:
Jump to: